Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hiccup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I stopped watching d show during d longest party in history.....n stopped getting updates after d revelation of true faces of kulshits.....

Wow what d hell happened to d show......They really had d audacity to call this a khorkuto remake......thank god I jumped ship early.....

We deserved better so did d actors....they are a talented bunch....the magic that we got to see n feel during d initial epis...

Maybe they show this was all a dream.....that Anubhav had after inhaling fumes at his lab.🤣 And we go back to where we were...wid d slate wiped clean....But this not going to happen....So all that is left is farewell...

It was a really short time wid u guys but it was fun n peaceful😊...no unnecessary tiffs between members coz of different opinions...👍🏼

U guys r a chill bunch....🤗😎

Take care❤️

Anugun0507 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I will miss our good times here.but as all good things come to an end hoping we again meet on some other forum till then ❤❤

Hiccup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

I know a lot of members are biding adieu to the show today. I too am out of here!

Please do still tag me for updates on stories. Anyone wondering about drunken confession and the call - both will be updated on sunday. 

All members, it was short but sweet time here! Will miss all of you, feel free to pm me whenever. To all the members leaving today. Do post a short message in this thread saying goodbye! 

To everyone still staying, let me know how it goes 🤪

Yay!!! after these two stories are completed ....I will get closure...😆will be completely done wid anything regarding this show...

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

will reply when i am in good mood.will reply you for sure after sometime. 

dat_INFJ thumbnail

I broke up with this show ever since they flipped the K's and showed more ss to Dr. Maya and Akirthi. When this show first showed it's promo, I was really ecstatic to see AnuGun from day one ie, jan 3. I knew Manan from GTNH but haven't watched any Yesha's shows. I remember counting the days last year when this show would come. I had watched some clips from Bengali and Marathi and I was really excited to see the hindi version. Though, I didn't have a lot of expectation, since this was from ghum makers, I had hoped they would show some nice tracks. I was really excited for the wedding track.😒

But ab, everything went down the drain. Ab toh FF se hi kaam chalana padega. 😆I hope the writers here would tag me in their stories. I have not read that much from here, but what I read till now is very much awesome. ❤️ We certainly have some awesome writers in the forum. So, I'm really excited to read their stories.

To the lovelies, who still watch the show,

aaniya305 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hey Guys, I was a fan of KKIS myself and even joined this forum because of it but after the party I stopped watching it and I just used to check the forum for updates to see if there is any improvement and for memes😂 but after today I won't be doing that also and I see a lot of members are also leaving the forum so I just wrote a two shot as a closure to our Anugun but I don't know how to post it, and who to ask permission from to start a thread, so I was hoping someone would help me. Can someone please tell me how to do it?

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Same here dear. The show is beyond repair now. It disrespected marriage symbol. It disrespected Hindu wedding. It disrespected a girl (Gungun). The male lead became a piece of dumb shit (so sorry for my choice of words but I can't help it man), spineless and doesn't have the capacity to decide. The K family sans Golu chachu n team r the worst family members anyone can get. They will leave chameleons behind in the race. And I feel like Dr. Riddhesh will die soon (they took this part from the original Khorkuto where presently Gungun's father Dr. Koushik is dead because the actor playing Dr. Koushik's role had an untimely demise) but certainly can't compare Khorkuto with KKIS because Khorkuto is way far better than KKIS. All total, KKIS doesn't have anything to watch now. Even if they show Anubhav n K family's repentance, I doubt if I can rewatch the show then or not. So goodbye KKIS. All the beautiful writers of KKIS forum, only your stories brings solace to us AnuGun fans. So plzz write some beautiful pieces on them so that it can work wonders on our wounds n plzz do tag me if possible. I'll try to post RENTANCE soon. Thanku. 

Edited by iam_aheli_98 - 2 years ago
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaniya305

Hey Guys, I was a fan of KKIS myself and even joined this forum because of it but after the party I stopped watching it and I just used to check the forum for updates to see if there is any improvement and for memes😂 but after today I won't be doing that also and I see a lot of members are also leaving the forum so I just wrote a two shot as a closure to our Anugun but I don't know how to post it, and who to ask permission from to start a thread, so I was hoping someone would help me. Can someone please tell me how to do it?

Hi dear. I don't need permission to post anything until and unless you post something wrong and unethical. So don't worry just post it. 

Click on KKIS forums. There you will probably get an option like new post something of that sort. Paste your work on the blank part. Give the name of your story on the title part and post. You can also search on google about it. I also did the same before posting my SS. Have a good day.

aaniya305 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

Hi dear. I don't need permission to post anything until and unless you post something wrong and unethical. So don't worry just post it. 

Click on KKIS forums. There you will probably get an option like new post something of that sort. Paste your work on the blank part. Give the name of your story on the title part and post. You can also search on google about it. I also did the same before posting my SS. Have a good day.

Okay thank you so much👍🏼

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

good bye to ITV but nit this forum members.this forum members are❤️☺️