KKIS - Farewell Thread

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I know a lot of members are biding adieu to the show today. I too am out of here!

Please do still tag me for updates on stories. Anyone wondering about drunken confession and the call - both will be updated on sunday. 

All members, it was short but sweet time here! Will miss all of you, feel free to pm me whenever. To all the members leaving today. Do post a short message in this thread saying goodbye! 

To everyone still staying, let me know how it goes 🤪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

So I don’t watch the show. Have only come here to show solidarity to you guys because no audience deserve to watch the crap that was unnecessarily thrown to them like how KKIS did. It was a bummer indeed. 

shagun_sarun thumbnail

I also quit today...Just finished the episode, and OMG! precap is horrifying....I'm cent percent sure that gungun's sindoor drama in the wedding venue will lead to dr. riddesh's heart attack!

After his death, K's will be forced to take gg in considering she is her first wife (according to itv, even if its only sindoor, its weeding)

god save this show!!!!

Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What the- what happened? I didn't read the wu yet 

Oh gosh I just hope he didn't marry Akriti 🤡

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey,

It was great chatting with everyone in the forum. Good times! I hope our paths will cross again with another good show ❤️‍🩹

Adorable_lover thumbnail

Even I don't watch the show. But do come and write your more stories please🥺

Dewy_Gypsy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovereading14

I know a lot of members are biding adieu to the show today. I too am out of here!

Please do still tag me for updates on stories. Anyone wondering about drunken confession and the call - both will be updated on sunday. 

All members, it was short but sweet time here! Will miss all of you, feel free to pm me whenever. To all the members leaving today. Do post a short message in this thread saying goodbye! 

To everyone still staying, let me know how it goes 🤪

Hey! 

So yeah, I'll be quitting the show today onwards! I seriously, do not have enough mental strength and patience to keep up with this show!!

However, I'll keep visiting the forum to read all the wonderful stories and would love to participate in discussions with you guys!! 

Trust me, although short, but this has been a really wonderful and fun time for me, with all of you!! Will miss you all too!!

My best wishes to each and everyone of you!❤️ Had a great time interacting with you guys! See ya!! 🤗

Dewy_Gypsy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Clouds7

What the- what happened? I didn't read the wu yet 

Oh gosh I just hope he didn't marry Akriti 🤡

Ah! You better not. You'll be highly disappointed!😔

ishqi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

this is the first show i've seen where the leads are about to get married but the FL becomes the other woman! goodbye to the PH!...anyone still want to watch, try TR, much better and I actually think it's even better than SGP.

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I m so so sad.. can’t believe they anu akriti got married.. even after watching I still can’t believe my eyes.. just in shock right now.. 😭😭😭