KKIS - Farewell Thread - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

It is heartbreaking to say goodbye to the show, but it had to be done for my own sanity. Forum friends, please do continue to tag me for discussions and fanfic. Would love to join in! 

Muah all! 

Originally posted by ishqi

this is the first show i've seen where the leads are about to get married but the FL becomes the other woman! goodbye to the PH!...anyone still want to watch, try TR, much better and I actually think it's even better than SGP.

Whats TR?.. its coming in wch channel ?

Originally posted by ..Suhana..

Whats TR?.. its coming in wch channel ?

Thipkyanchi Rangoli...the marathi remake of this show (and the best) and it's almost all the same until Maya's entry but complete opposites after that...its on hotstar...no subtitles but theres written updates in hindi/english in the regional discussion.

Aftr ages i tried to watch a itv content and they still not changed with the bigamy and kitchen politics.. Sh*tbhav sanskari kulsresht u misogynist bigamist can lead double life with ur wifes...two wifes ittefaq se..two suhag raats and all lol..

The PH shld go party for successfully ruinning such a beautiful content..Lol i wish sensible audience stop watching it and  the trp drops like real drop..i am not regular out here but still used to silently check the forum.. the fans care for the story than the PH..i pray for d actors to get out of this sh*t asap..

On that note.. Adios guys..

devils advocate here since its hard to believe that this actually happened...what if this is anu imagining what it would be like if he actually did marry akriti and monday/tuesday we get the reality episode? 

Originally posted by Clouds7

What the- what happened? I didn't read the wu yet 

Oh gosh I just hope he didn't marry Akriti 🤡

I have posted WU complete episode in Good bye post please do check there ...❤️ page 2 ...

devils advocate here since its hard to believe that this actually happened...what if this is anu imagining what it would be like if he actually did marry akriti and monday/tuesday we get the reality episode? 

Oh mann lol the deed is done.. there us nothing left.. he married rkc and elder khuls might say gg marriage invalid bcz they never followed proper rituals..anyways i dont want to rack my brain cells over spoiled milk

Fingers crossed ....❤️

Precap ...GG lost her mind completely ...

Hey everyone 

I can't express how heartbroken I'm today💔. Because of the show???  Absolutely not. I was detached from the show weeks ago,only came here to read WUs,FFs and interact with fd. This fandom is what I'm going to miss the most. We had an amazing time

Being honest, I never watched a itv serial or even knew about the existence of indiaforums...Until I came across this show and promos. First I was impressed by the show and then by the fandom(after I visited forums-FFs and discussion kept me engaged). I was a silent reader for a long time here but when the show started butchering I had to take out my frustration somewhere,thats when I started interacting here. But seems like even that time is gone for good as well bcoz even fd won't be able to keep up with this KKIS which is completely different from the KKIS we knew and loved at a time. 

Im not sure if I ever the met the people in this fd in real, but I'm definitely sure u all are beautiful souls,who never support such toxicity. Wish I cud have tagged you all. My best wishes and love to everyone . Adios ❤️

PS. FF writers can still tag me if they want, I'll read them for sure in free time. They're really good. 😉

Love, 

Taniska

Edited by NotSoCoolMelon - 1 years ago
Originally posted by lovereading14

I know a lot of members are biding adieu to the show today. I too am out of here!

Please do still tag me for updates on stories. Anyone wondering about drunken confession and the call - both will be updated on sunday. 

All members, it was short but sweet time here! Will miss all of you, feel free to pm me whenever. To all the members leaving today. Do post a short message in this thread saying goodbye! 

To everyone still staying, let me know how it goes 🤪

@bold: that’s the best news I’ve heard all day.

Do tag the creatives my friend. Let them also see what good writing looks like. ❤️