Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhe101

The original naagin was on zee in 2007 with sayantani ghosh by AK films.

that was the best. Sachin was the lead na it was by aruna irani ?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mish_18

Anupama I can still understand. The cast is experienced and good at their job. Dialogue writing is actually good. And most importantly even if their tracks are a bit regressive at times, they don't drag the track for too long. 

But Ghum OMG the acting 🀒, the negativity, the message, how long they drag a single effing fight, the sheer toxicity of ML & his entire family & that Didi.. I just can't wrap my head around the success of that show πŸ€” 

Yeah agreed. Maybe the TRP audience relates to shows like Anupama but what's working for Ghum I wonder, though I have no idea about what actually goes on in these shows πŸ˜† There's another one, imlie. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Correct sachin shroff. Sayantani looked convincing too as naagin.  

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

god knows why itv is going back to 90s πŸ˜† 

Honestly 90s shows were a lot better than what all they show today πŸ˜† I miss that time πŸ˜­

infinity101 thumbnail

anupama i heard the story is good like they show all issues which women faces like abuse and all. So since every house hold relates to that show they kind of watch it.πŸ˜†

And yrkkh. To be honest i really hate that concept but just watching it for harshad and pranali. Abhira is the saving grace of the show rest all are too muh to handle i am skipping most of the epis.πŸ˜†

But mainly yrkkh has trp because its long running show so it regular fanbase. Then there are harshad,pranali and abhira fans who are sticking to show πŸ˜†its like naagin currently🀣

Ghum god knows what is ghum inside that never felt like trying it πŸ€£

I guess YRKKH would cross a century πŸ˜† Jab mai school me thi tab se aara hai wo show yaar 

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There was one with Ronit Roy and  seema kapoor in 98. I wasn't really interested in naagin. It just if your parents are watching then you end up watching if you don't get chance to watch your stuff.

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Like i thought of watching barrister babu it went off air. 

Bepannah,kasam,bepannah pyar,naagin 5,kuch toh hai even swaragini now i heard balika vadhu is also going offair. All these shows are victim of rangus behaviour.

Bro, Balika Vadhu S2 already went off-air last month. πŸ˜† Dekha, how quick Rangu is. Before the news even reaches audience, the show is already gone. Whoosh πŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Bro, Balika Vadhu S2 already went off-air last month. πŸ˜† Dekha, how quick Rangu is. Before the news even reaches audience, the show is already gone. Whoosh πŸ˜†

Wo bhi band ho gaya?😲 Colors ka attitude hi maharanio se kum nahi hai, ye to tab haal hai jab ek bhi show 2 plus tak cross nahi kar raha 

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Correct sachin shroff. Sayantani looked convincing too as naagin.  

Sayantani's gorgeous 

Her and Mouni look like they were born to play a role like Naagin. The grace they both have 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

But it's the top show of the channel. Colors won't sack it. Also even SP shows are suffering due to IPL. Anupama ratings came down to 2.8 from 3.6. All shows including Bhagyas got affected except Naagin 6. Also during weekends there will be big matches . Still it's consistent. Other shows of Colors not even getting 1.5 ratings. Considering all these factors show is doing decent if not great. It's always among top 2 in Overall Online ratings 

i hope so. Colors does not believe giving 2nd chance. I just googled and all these shows seems to be going offair. 

1. Balika vadhu

2. Nima den...

3. Thapki. 

Now it will bring new shows with new cast.which will have higher trp as usually beginning trps of shows will be good. I dont know how they plan but thats really depressing fact of colors. They bring new shows off air old shows which are not working anymore.