Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I agree. Since the show is very expensive stable trp cant save it. It need atleast trp which increases every week or stable above 2.0.

Last week was so bad. Now i am not sure what will happen next week's trp. I dont want to be negative but considering seeing rangu's behaviour in so many other shows i see a risk. 

These are the usual behaviour that colors throws when it sees some issue with the show. 

1. It starts uploading epis 24 hrs before to see if people watch it on tv whoch will potentially increases his trp. 

2. Time hampering like 5 minutes aage peeche. 

3. It promotes less on colors official handle( this i see colors is still promoting which is good) 

4. It starts pressurizing writers to give dhamakedar epis. Like if we see naagin all villains are just going out in a day. But earlier seasons they used to stay for a week or so. 

I still sense something fishy. 🐟 

But it's the top show of the channel. Colors won't sack it. Also even SP shows are suffering due to IPL. Anupama ratings came down to 2.8 from 3.6. All shows including Bhagyas got affected except Naagin 6. Also during weekends there will be big matches . Still it's consistent. Other shows of Colors not even getting 1.5 ratings. Considering all these factors show is doing decent if not great. It's always among top 2 in Overall Online ratings 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I agree. Since the show is very expensive stable trp cant save it. It need atleast trp which increases every week or stable above 2.0.

Last week was so bad. Now i am not sure what will happen next week's trp. I dont want to be negative but considering seeing rangu's behaviour in so many other shows i see a risk. 

These are the usual behaviour that colors throws when it sees some issue with the show. 

1. It stops uploading epis 24 hrs before to see if people watch it on tv which will potentially increases its trp. 

2. Time hampering like 5 minutes aage peeche. 

3. It promotes less on colors official handle( this i see colors is still promoting which is good) 

4. It starts pressurizing writers to give dhamakedar epis. Like if we see naagin all villains are just going out in a day. But earlier seasons they used to stay for a week or so. 

I still sense something fishy. 🐟 

Can colors be this selective and ruthless atm? Uska waise bhi bura time chal raha hai 😆 Thodi bahot jo TRP aa rahi hai wo Naagin ki hi hai, beggars can't be choosers 😆 But yes since Naagin is a high budget show, it needs to do consistently well. Abi tak to TRPs stable hain, aage ke lie let's see. I told this before also that they should consider themselves lucky, with the kind of crap they are showing, they are still getting 1.5 plus TRPs, the leads chemistry is the saving grace this time, but a show needs good storyline as well.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

But it's the top show of the channel. Colors won't sack it. Also even SP shows are suffering due to IPL. Anupama ratings came down to 2.8 from 3.6. All shows including Bhagyas got affected except Naagin 6. Also during weekends there will be big matches . Still it's consistent. Other shows of Colors not even getting 1.5 ratings. Considering all these factors show is doing decent if not great. It's always among top 2 in Overall Online ratings 

Waise just for my knowledge, online TRPs se kuch fark padta hai?

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Waise just for my knowledge, online TRPs se kuch fark padta hai?

No, I don't think so. Channel ko bas offline TRPs se matlab hai. I remember at IMMJ 2's time that show was a huge hit online, had sucha big fanbase, but didn't used to get great offline TRPs at 7pm slot. So they didn't end the show but shifted it online on Voot. 

Toh isse fans bhi khush hogye (in channel's opinion, tho not really) aur TRP ke liye show bhi hatadiya. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

No, I don't think so. Channel ko bas offline TRPs se matlab hai. I remember at IMMJ 2's time that show was a huge hit online, had sucha big fanbase, but didn't used to get great offline TRPs at 7pm slot. So they didn't end the show but shifted it online on Voot. 

Toh isse fans bhi khush hogye (in channel's opinion, tho not really) aur TRP ke liye show bhi hatadiya. 

TRP aunties ko aise shows ache nahi lgte honge 😆

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Some article says reem and risabh got married and pratha and yash got married. I m done with show if it is gojng this route

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

agar ho gayi tho mera tata bye bye hai. Mere PraRish ko alag karne walo bhi trp 0 ho jaye 😡🤬

I won't see reem and risabh either. They are so bland. The one who always lit the screen is prarish

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Can colors be this selective and ruthless atm? Uska waise bhi bura time chal raha hai 😆 Thodi bahot jo TRP aa rahi hai wo Naagin ki hi hai, beggars can't be choosers 😆 But yes since Naagin is a high budget show, it needs to do consistently well. Abi tak to TRPs stable hain, aage ke lie let's see. I told this before also that they should consider themselves lucky, with the kind of crap they are showing, they are still getting 1.5 plus TRPs, the leads chemistry is the saving grace this time, but a show needs good storyline as well.

Exactly! Rangu ke jo phate-haal hain, they can't afford to lose Naagin & Udaariyan at this moment. They're so desperate rn ki Canedda walo ko London ki tickets bhej di show bachane ke liye. 🤣

Also, even BB15 only got around 1.0-1.1 TRPs, and still they didn't end it. Selmon bhoi 300 crore lelete hain yaar 10min ki bakwas hosting ki. Plus the famous contestants getting large fees. Aur phir bhi they gave an extension to the colossal shitshow that BB15 was. 😆

So I don't think they'll prepone the ending anytime soon. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Exactly! Rangu ke jo phate-haal hain, they can't afford to lose Naagin & Udaariyan at this moment. They're so desperate rn ki Canedda walo ko London ki tickets bhej di show bachane ke liye. 🤣

Also, even BB15 only got around 1.0-1.1 TRPs, and still they didn't end it. Selmon bhoi 300 crore lelete hain yaar 10min ki bakwas hosting ki. Plus the famous contestants getting large fees. Aur phir bhi they gave an extension to the colossal shitshow that BB15 was. 😆

So I don't think they'll prepone the ending anytime soon. 

I have always been an avid BB watcher but hands down season 15 gotta be the shittiest one in its history 😡

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago