Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

TRP aunties ko aise shows ache nahi lgte honge πŸ˜†

I swear the shows I actually liked - MHRW, KUDCA Initially, IMMJ 2 & 3 - none of them got great TRPs. Trp aunties ko bas Ghum ki toxicity hi chahiye πŸ€”

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mish_18

I swear the shows I actually liked - MHRW, KUDCA Initially, IMMJ 2 & 3 - none of them got great TRPs. Trp aunties ko bas Ghum ki toxicity hi chahiye πŸ€”

I honestly don't understand what's so great about those 2-3 SP shows. They are always on top. Especially that Anupama. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks to rangu promoting shammo for 3rd time . It was so boring and to make it worse badly edited content. Even simbu said they only promoted  selective content.

firewings_diya thumbnail

I honestly don't understand what's so great about those 2-3 SP shows. They are always on top. Especially that Anupama. 

anupama i heard the story is good like they show all issues which women faces like abuse and all. So since every house hold relates to that show they kind of watch it.πŸ˜†

And yrkkh. To be honest i really hate that concept but just watching it for harshad and pranali. Abhira is the saving grace of the show rest all are too muh to handle i am skipping most of the epis.πŸ˜†

But mainly yrkkh has trp because its long running show so it regular fanbase. Then there are harshad,pranali and abhira fans who are sticking to show πŸ˜†its like naagin currently🀣

Ghum god knows what is ghum inside that never felt like trying it πŸ€£

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anupama is copy of zee/sony shows from 90s. Pallavi Joshi and Mona singh had two shows similar to Anupama.

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anupama I can still understand. The cast is experienced and good at their job. Dialogue writing is actually good. And most importantly even if their tracks are a bit regressive at times, they don't drag the track for too long. 

But Ghum OMG the acting 🀒, the negativity, the message, how long they drag a single effing fight, the sheer toxicity of ML & his entire family & that Didi.. I just can't wrap my head around the success of that show πŸ€” 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Anupama is copy of zee/sony shows from 90s. Pallavi Joshi and Mona singh had two shows similar to Anupama.

god knows why itv is going back to 90s πŸ˜† 

Radhe101 thumbnail

Same old tactic to use rinse and repeat with new faces. You will find many naagin type of shows on other channels as well.

Radhe101 thumbnail

The original naagin was on zee in 2007 with sayantani ghosh by AK films.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Exactly! Rangu ke jo phate-haal hain, they can't afford to lose Naagin & Udaariyan at this moment. They're so desperate rn ki Canedda walo ko London ki tickets bhej di show bachane ke liye. πŸ€£

Also, even BB15 only got around 1.0-1.1 TRPs, and still they didn't end it. Selmon bhoi 300 crore lelete hain yaar 10min ki bakwas hosting ki. Plus the famous contestants getting large fees. Aur phir bhi they gave an extension to the colossal shitshow that BB15 was. πŸ˜†

So I don't think they'll prepone the ending anytime soon. 

BB i see a reason to keep πŸ˜† voot subscription lene lage as they had 24/7  live. And also now they have got lock up tough competition  hai bb ko. I am not sure why colors is still wasting money on bbπŸ˜†

I really wished rangu heard fans. It ruthlessly offairs shows so people quit watching when they see trp falling as they know show is on yhe verge of dying πŸ˜† i have done so many times which ever show i feel like giving a try i hear offaur news next month. 

Like i thought of watching barrister babu it went off air. 

Bepannah,kasam,bepannah pyar,naagin 5,kuch toh hai even swaragini now i heard balika vadhu is also going offair. All these shows are victim of rangus behaviour.