Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: grace2021

It's ok Tia probably you can understand makers better now ...ki why they cannot add Maan romance in each episode 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But rest assured..story coming out fab..and I am loving it.

Ha ha🤣but man they are seasoned writers not like me😆...  also in the show I want to see more bonds too... like Samar- Anu always have my heart❤️ Samar - Anuj, Kinjal etc etc... I want to see more heartwarming bonds... not everything needs to be about romance... I watched few scenes between Samar-Anu before Anuj's entry... and I must say I loved them... they were so heartwarming... honestly I would love love to see more of the kids bonding with MaAn❤️.... but oh well...

TianaWrites thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Peppss

Bold🤣🤣🤣

Still I think we all would have been so happy if Tia was the writer of the show😁... what a treat it would have been 😍

Awww🤗Thank you🤗❤️

TianaWrites thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Loved the update Tia ...Anu finally accepting the reality and giving back to shahs has all my heart❤️🤗

Thank you🤗❤️

Kp26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woah! Finallyyy finally anu realised who are her family and whom she wanna care abt, who actually cares! I m so proud of her! Great one👏🏻👏🏻❤

Kp26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wah mukku, i feel her plan is right! Amazing brain she got👏.. and i feel bad again for gk, dude whyy this happened with him😒💔

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold🤣🤣🤣

Still I think we all would have been so happy if Tia was the writer of the show😁... what a treat it would have been 😍

I agree 100%💕💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

It would have been a treat for sure. But I am happy reading her story and visualizing it....

Thanks Tia..

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Ha ha🤣but man they are seasoned writers not like me😆...  also in the show I want to see more bonds too... like Samar- Anu always have my heart❤️ Samar - Anuj, Kinjal etc etc... I want to see more heartwarming bonds... not everything needs to be about romance... I watched few scenes between Samar-Anu before Anuj's entry... and I must say I loved them... they were so heartwarming... honestly I would love love to see more of the kids bonding with MaAn❤️.... but oh well...

Kuch jayada hi seasoning nai ho gayi hai show me...🤣🤣🤣

Simplicity is what was the beauty of the show.

TianaWrites thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Kp26

Woah! Finallyyy finally anu realised who are her family and whom she wanna care abt, who actually cares! I m so proud of her! Great one👏🏻👏🏻❤

Thank you🤗❤️

TianaWrites thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Kp26

Wah mukku, i feel her plan is right! Amazing brain she got👏.. and i feel bad again for gk, dude whyy this happened with him😒💔

Mukku is a ⭐️... GK is truly a sweetheart ❤️

TianaWrites thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: grace2021

I agree 100%💕💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

It would have been a treat for sure. But I am happy reading her story and visualizing it....

Thanks Tia..

🤗🤗