Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Tia

My heart got souch sakoon when Anu gave back to Baa and saw Shahs in different light...kaaash aisa ho jaata serial me bhi..

Loved both parts today but missed Maan romance...

Jaise har episode me thodi dose jarrori hoti hai waise he yahaan bhi har part me thoda ho to chain rahega🥰😍🤩😘🤪

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grace2021

Tia

My heart got souch sakoon when Anu gave back to Baa and saw Shahs in different light...kaaash aisa ho jaata serial me bhi..

Loved both parts today but missed Maan romance...

Jaise har episode me thodi dose jarrori hoti hai waise he yahaan bhi har part me thoda ho to chain rahega🥰😍🤩😘🤪

MaAn romance I want to give a full on proper oneThought the effect and depth will be spoilt in between all the drama...But the plot though in both the chapters was all about them❤️ I wanted to show some character growth...Tomorrow's first update I tell you will be full of MaAn... Tell me if you liked it❤️

Actually since this is a full story I found it difficult to keep all the chapters having MaAn scenes... i did try but at times felt like you know 'lollipops'...  Hence I went with the flow and added MaAn when they were required and even their scenes you can see will move the plot forward...❤️ As I said earlier this is my first attempt in writing such a long story... kind of an experiment so maybe that's why I am not able to add everywhere...

Thank you 🤗❤️

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

As usual awesome n interesting update 

N thanks for update this regularly 

Edited by name2saakshi - 1 years ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: name2saakshi

As usual awesome n interesting update 

N thanks for update this regularly 

Thank you🤗❤️

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

MaAn romance I want to give a full on proper oneThought the effect and depth will be spoilt in between all the drama...But the plot though in both the chapters was all about them❤️ I wanted to show some character growth...Tomorrow's first update I tell you will be full of MaAn... Tell me if you liked it❤️

Actually since this is a full story I found it difficult to keep all the chapters having MaAn scenes... i did try but at times felt like you know 'lollipops'...  Hence I went with the flow and added MaAn when they were required and even their scenes you can see will move the plot forward...❤️ As I said earlier this is my first attempt in writing such a long story... kind of an experiment so maybe that's why I am not able to add everywhere...

Thank you 🤗❤️

It's ok Tia probably you can understand makers better now ...ki why they cannot add Maan romance in each episode 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But rest assured..story coming out fab..and I am loving it.

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: grace2021

It's ok Tia probably you can understand makers better now ...ki why they cannot add Maan romance in each episode 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But rest assured..story coming out fab..and I am loving it.

Bold🤣🤣🤣

Still I think we all would have been so happy if Tia was the writer of the show😁... what a treat it would have been 😍

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the update Tia ...Anu finally accepting the reality and giving back to shahs has all my heart❤️🤗