Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiccup

I don't know y they keep making imlie d complan girl....

I get it if its tashan scenes... she may look too tiny n aryan just towering over her...for 50-50 power effect..

par ye romance he....idhar let her look like a tiny princess....their height diff does something to me.

My heart flutters☺️

I know right

Their height difference is just

But everytime they mess it up. Maybe to show 50/50 partnership which is great everywhere except the fight scenes because it looks ridiculous. She is so tiny. And the punch she seems to throw, should only practically, break her own hand.🤪

I don't know if others like it, but personally her wrestling just puts me off. Let him do it. Of course she can help and definitely not be a damsel in distress but it should be done aesthetically. Like the scene where he says I don't care about the chip and lifts her to kick that goon. That was most realistic of all the other Tashan they did together.

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Congratulations on new AT🥳

I want more of this

His superman curl

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

an almost kiss that we all want. Because we can't get more on itv😆

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

large cheese pizza= extra cheese tapakne wala peeja with tap tap tap cheese fall but pls dont call Badi Maa😆

yall making me crave pijjaaaaaa 

Hiccup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This look just screams Seriously Woman?!?! Do u know what havoc is this causing inside me...

BTW this look is exactly what I imagined while reading all d great FFs.....The Eyes darkening wid desire n on d brink of loosing all control scenarios in multiple FFs...☺️🤪

https://twitter.com/jenniejaan/status/1516220725145010177

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Yeap, finally things ending for good 😤 hope lights hits the walls of rathore mansion and lives of the people.

Meethi and satyakkam are very good actors hope CVS show how their relationship progress with Arylie.

From promo all I get, she is moving forward from her painful past..she is realizing the love and rights from this marriage. Aru as usual standing and going to be with her. She is going to steps towards him with her whole heart and happy about her decision.

Hi sis im back feeling better🤗And how r u doing?

Lol im telling u the promo had alot of us haywired🤣But i knew cvs might not do reboot yet i did think maybe memory loss...anyway what we got is good too...finally and i mean finally an end to adi n T family👍🏼i hope we dont see them for a while or ever but being itv who knows what they will do...

Anyway im glad her old chapter finally ends now begins her new life and a new chapter that to with Aryan...we all know she feels for him for sure and i cant believe im saying this even Adi knows (last thing i need is to bring that up😆)...even he can see the love AryLie have for one another glad he pointed it out to imlie in a way...which just meant finally she doesnt need to go back to u now she can officially move forward with her life whole heartedly...👍🏼so happy...❤️

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

oh oh

Tc sweets

get well soon n take an ample amount of rest smiley31smiley27

sure will not miss u to tag but will miss you here ...

come back soon but after feeling fine only 

Thank you sweetz🤗

Im back feeling better and how r u doing?❤️

And i guess everyone again went overboard with reboot n all😆

See i knew these cvs wont do that but i did think maybe memory loss anyway im glad we got neither...as im glad they finally ended adi n T family chapter... so happy imlie will be moving forward in her life officially nothing will be holding her back now...👍🏼

Which means we better get some AryLie🔥🔥scenescant help it my mind has a mind of its own🤣

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

How to shower the love on sarcastic way🤷, take PhD course from this guy smiley7 and top of it, on dinner date talk to wife like step 1

Step 2

Step 3 udaar Rai 😤 what to do with this guy 🤨smiley44

The precap sis had me confused for a sec🤣

So he not really confessing but indirectly confessing🤣

When this man going to learn...i get this feeling imlie will be the first one to take a step cause he really indirect while she is full on direct🤣

This is going to be one hell of roller coaster after the emotional one we had n i cant wait to watch

Edited by J.y.o.t.i - 2 years ago