Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

After Shiva, Raavi, Suman, Gaumbi leave

Motiben comes to Dev and says, his family cannot bear his progress and hence left from there all bitter. She further says, it was just a small gift and why should they feel bad about it. The name of the store has Pandya in it and not Janardhan, still belongs to your family and they should be happy about it.
Dev stays quiet and doesn't say anything.

Rishita thanks Janu for giving her such a beautiful gift that she could not even imagine in her dreams and hugs Janu.

Motiben and Janu smirk.

Dev looks at both the stores.

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

All I want to do I slap Rishita and Dev 😡

mkc12345 thumbnail

I think Shiva will take part in that competition they were talking about in the news.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

After Shiva, Raavi, Suman, Gaumbi leave

Motiben comes to Dev and says, his family cannot bear his progress and hence left from there all bitter. She further says, it was just a small gift and why should they feel bad about it. The name of the store has Pandya in it and not Janardhan, still belongs to your family and they should be happy about it.
Dev stays quiet and doesn't say anything.

Rishita thanks Janu for giving her such a beautiful gift that she could not even imagine in her dreams and hugs Janu.

Motiben and Janu smirk.

Dev looks at both the stores.

Yea..same name but different stores on the same street..

I demand youtube to take back his whtvr certificate if he cant see even this..🤡

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rishita comes to know about Raavi using her laptop and she taunts Raavi

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mkc12345

I think Shiva will take part in that competition they were talking about in the news.

Mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta hain. I just hope they don't sideline Shiva's studies now😔

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: majoni03

Rishita comes to know about Raavi using her laptop and she taunts Raavi

Did shiva respond?

mkc12345 thumbnail

Don't have much thoughts on the episode because it was kind of boring, KD was good as always.  Dev and Rishita are going to fall so hard on their faces and I can't wait for that day to come.  Rishita has become even more annoying than Dhara with her being unreasonable.  Good thing that Deshit are not moving back to PN.  Krish is back but no mention of where he was the entire time, the makers don't care at all for his character lol.  3rd straight episode with no Dhara but her absence was filled with Rishita's annoying face and Simran's annoying acting, truly Shiny and Simran are sister becauseoftheiracting.  The only thought I have after this episode is that Rishita is a total B_T_H and I wish and hope and pray that Shivi never forgive Deshit for no body. 

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deeps07

My alarm will go off in 15 min..at 4 am..bfast duty then..😆.maybe that's why..I feel drowsy now...there is a very good chance of migraine today

Take care, Akka. ❤️

I hope you can catch up on your sleep today.

mpks1 thumbnail

Back at PN- yes they are back to the burnt house😆

Shiva and Gautam are washing their hands near the well.

Raavi is helping Suman wash her hands.

Shiva starts his tirade

"abb na aisa lag raha hai Dhara Bhabi ne usse godown me  bandh karke ek dum sahi kiya thaa, pata thaa unko kuch na kuch kaand karnewaale hain, arrey topda dekhi aapne uska (talks about Dev), Janardhan Seth aankhon ke aankhon  haath me chaabi kya rakhi, ek baar bhi palat nahi jhatka se chaabi le li" and throws the lota away 

Gautam was listening to Shiva all the while washing his hands. He didn't say  a word.

Shiva continues, " jab apna hi sikka kota niklana, tohdoosron ko kya dosh dhenge, jab aise dhin aagaye naa ki apne dukaan ke khilaaf kade hoke kaam karegaa, sahi hai,  aaj kehata hoon Gaumbi, Shiva Pandya ke liye sifr dho bhai hai, Dev Pandya mere liye mar chukka hai"

Gautam, Suman and Raavi are shocked.

Shiva says, "competition chahiye naa usko, abb competition milegaa woh bhi tagda, uss tamatar seth ek bhai ko doosre bahi ke khilaaf kada kiya naa, aur Dev ko yeh baat hazam hogayi, khatam baat, abb usko milegaa competition, iss ghar me koi nahi royegaa Dev ke liye" wipes his tears and says, "baad me gaya Dev Pandya"

Suman and Gaumbi are  crying.

Shiva walks away and Raavi too walks away.