Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Congrats on the new EDT!

First of all manifesting success for my bacchas❤️

I have lost hope on GauRa to think right. Both have just lost it. Their blind love for Dev  and in an effort to bring him home is making them go batshit crazy and do unthinkable things😕

So we are going to get Shiva and the rest of the family members ealking out, Shiva’s outburst at home.

Hope Suman says  something too. This PAGSO reveal and Dev accepting it should affect her in some way, time for her to speak out. Enough of her mollycoddling DevTa because they  are having a baby😔

Now to the best part of the episode, is Gaumbi going to go pick up Dhara from Hardik’s house and feed her the cake, because Dhara afterall was the one who was gung-ho about the anniversary party 😆 or are we going to have another episode without BhabiMa😆  

There was an insta story for the fire sequence shooting again today. ..scared if they r going to show how bhabhi flew down the window escaping fire and letting suman burn in hell house..😆.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deeps07

There was an insta story for the fire sequence shooting again today. ..scared if they r going to show how bhabhi flew down the window escaping fire and letting suman burn in hell house..😆.

Bhabhi ka angle kaise miss kar sakte hai makers. After all she is leadben.  Makers ki chahiti hai na. 

deeps07 thumbnail

Ok it's 2.30am here and I have nothing better to do that watch the episode again for god knws why....I see that when the store name was unveiled, the first person camera panned on was shiva.😎.not gombi or dev..😆

Devs response was 😆 Well Dave.. 😆..mouth open..surprised as if he was suddenly asked to be the prefect of the class😆..

mpks1 thumbnail

Episode #393

Dev has a condition

Shiva breaks all ties with Dev while the latter puts forth a condition to Janardhan. Later Dev and Rishita arrive at the Pandya house.

Shiva, Dev, Rishita and Janu are in the thumbnail. Episode is 21 minutes long.

mpks1 thumbnail

Don’t tell me Dev’s condition is to move back to PN and live there, while taking care of PAGSO 😡

Nothing can be humiliating and treacherous  than this😕

Dev Pandya, hope you fail big time! 😔

deeps07 thumbnail

So now we will see what youtube mba dimaaq will dev bring out with this condition.😆.bring it on Dave..  😎

Shivas outburst today..please will u ask gombi if he is happy now?.🤔.his Dave has made them proud.🤡

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

Don’t tell me Dev’s condition is to move back to PN and live there, while taking care of PAGSO 😡

Nothing can be humiliating and treacherous  than this😕

Dev Pandya, hope you fail big time! 😔

But why would he make that condition to janardhan..it is rishitha not willing to stay in pandya house..if dev is making conditions with janardhan, i was thinking along that it must be something with the business...something stupid like, he will leave the store after rishithas delivery or after they find another manager or whatever and go back to working in pandyastore..

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

But why would he make that condition to janardhan..it is rishitha not willing to stay in pandya house..if dev is making conditions with janardhan, i was thinking along that it must be something with the business...something stupid like, he will leave the store after rishithas delivery or after they find another manager or whatever and go back to working in pandyastore..

According to the synopsis   they are back at PN and doesn’t say they are just visiting. It is not like Rishita has already delivered  😆

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Episode #393

Dev has a condition

Shiva breaks all ties with Dev while the latter puts forth a condition to Janardhan. Later Dev and Rishita arrive at the Pandya house.

Shiva, Dev, Rishita and Janu are in the thumbnail. Episode is 21 minutes long.

dhakke maar ke bahar nikalo!! 
why DeShit have to go to PS, for what? Now what do they want? 

deeps07 thumbnail

According to the synopsis   they are back at PN and doesn’t say they are just visiting. It is not like Rishita has already delivered  😆

Oh no..I dnt want dev back so soon..what abt motiben and janus dev special taana ..need more of that..😕.

And i imagined rishithas delivery without even a baby bump.😆..I hope they atleast show a bump on the day of delivery🤪

If by the spoiler if dev in trouble with huge debt is true..I wonder what khurafati mba idea did he use that he ended up in this much debt within no time..🤔

I won't be surprised though..he still hasn't paid back his poor friend who lent him money for room construction. 😛

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago