Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

He didn't. But Raavi replied her back . Actually Rishita taunted both Shiva and Raavi. Rishita said Shiva wants to become educated like Dev that is why Raavi was searching for courses for him. 

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: majoni03

Mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta hain. I just hope they don't sideline Shiva's studies now😔

I don't think they will but Raavi will definitely help Shiva with competition to help PS.

mpks1 thumbnail

Back at Janu's house

Dev says he cannot take the key. Janu and Motiben get upset.

Dev says he cannot do this as he doesn't want to compete against his brothers and returns the key.

Janu tries to convince him and says he cannot take the key back as he is giving it to them with love, He says there is no competition, that's why he even wrote his family name and called it original. 
Janu is sweet talking to Dev to accept the gift.

mpks1 thumbnail

He didn't. But Raavi replied her back . Actually Rishita taunted both Shiva and Raavi. Rishita said Shiva wants to become educated like Dev that is why Raavi was searching for courses for him. 

This is why Shiva was warning her the other day not to touch it, but Raavi didn't listen, ofcourse she is going to be taunted.

mpks1 thumbnail

Rishita is acting as if her brain is damaged because of pregnancy, not just the wacky hormones. This is the first time I am seeing such an adverse reaction due to pregnancy

majoni03 thumbnail

episode was maha pakao.. I don't understand why can't they give us a small conversation of Shiva and Raavi..they are showing that Rishita in Shiny's absence😡

Goodluckok thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rishita comes to know about Raavi using her laptop and she taunts Raavi

In front of ?

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Rishita is acting as if her brain is damaged because of pregnancy, not just the wacky hormones. This is the first time I am seeing such an adverse reaction due to pregnancy

It's not even her pregnancy..she is selfish and rude basically..as long as everything and everyone is in her favour she is OK..if something goes against her comfort, she shows her true self..

majoni03 thumbnail

Whole family was there. Shiva, Suman, Gautam, Dev, Krish sab log the

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Whole family was there. Shiva, Suman, Gautam, Dev, Krish sab log the

Did raavi give her back???