Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Suppose a hard working peaceful muslim acknowledges that 1% of their community is violent. Or let's say even 10% of their community is violent because of inherent flaws in their religion. 

What is next? What else do you want from that person? 

Also how does engaging you on this post helps anyone solve any problem whatsoever. Your posts so far (except for this last one) have been very standoff-ish and are deliberately painting all muslims together, and calling this out as a collective problem.

That was assumption on your part people are so used to political correctness that they need assurance in every step that they are not being considered violent brutes if I had painted all Muslims together I wouldn't have been looking for a discussion here it is a collective problem However because the minority is extremist and the majority hides behind shield of Islamophobia instead of looking for solution for the problem at the hand. Someone like me who doesn't believe in any religion would ask everyone to let go of anything associated with religion but that's not going to solve the problem is it? I am not a part of it therefore I can't see why they do what they do Solution for violent Islam has to come from the majority of peaceful Islamic followers

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

That was assumption on your part people are so used to political correctness that they need assurance in every step that they are not being considered violent brutes if I had painted all Muslims together I wouldn't have been looking for a discussion here it is a collective problem However because the minority is extremist and the majority hides behind shield of Islamophobia instead of looking for solution for the problem at the hand. Someone like me who doesn't believe in any religion would ask everyone to let go of anything associated with religion but that's not going to solve the problem is it? I am not a part of it therefore I can't see why they do what they do Solution for violent Islam has to come from the majority of peaceful Islamic followers

You made a sweeping statement to begin with, right? How do you expect someone belonging to that community or any impartial viewer to not doubt your intentions on this post?

I don't really see what you are trying to achieve with this thread

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You made a sweeping statement to begin with, right? How do you expect someone belonging to that community or any impartial viewer to not doubt your intentions on this post?

I don't really see what you are trying to achieve with this thread

What can one achieve other than sharing of ideas and discussion on the topic at the hand on the forum with different people and thought process?what's there to doubt? Only someone who couldn't come in terms with the reality of what this religious community is doing worldwide will doubt intentions behind a post on a discussion forum, I assure you sir mam humans have been conversing since ages I am not going to come out of your phone or harm you in any other way there are violent people and you can see I am against them 

I am yet to see Muslim community introspecting why people in their community are violent its always about why is someone talking about it rather than why are they wrecking havoc over a book?

There's nothing to achieve I felt we need to start the discussion and I am doing it where I can do it although it looks like your intention is to divert the topic and play victim card as I can see you have nothing to say about violent behavior of these people you'd rather discuss why's there a discussion post in a discussion forum 

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 2 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Majority is Muslims are peaceful is a statistical fact none can deny it the sheer number of the community is over 150cr all of us would have been dead if they weren't peaceful, I accept this as it is because denying it is a stupidity and unnecessary hatred we are all humans after all we have to work together for better future we can't keep fighting, I know Majority isn't violent but the minority itself is a huge number, let's say 99% are peaceful and 1% is violent that 1% is around 1crore people as I have accepted this fact I can't be blind to another statistical fact which makes me refute your claim that violent behavior is politically motivated because its not, it can be in one region but Muslims are violent everywhere so the problem is not in politics but the problem is something which is motivating them to do this everywhere, why don't we see this struggle with every other community? 

They are just politically motivated is your way of brushing the issue under the carpet if we want to find a solution first we have to acknowledge the problem 

You are assuming it for them, they decided to show their anger towards me with their actions I can infer from that they don't want me to call out the wrong or solve the problems this peaceful Majority has to do something for us and themselves, we have tried everything 

Every community be it religious or ideological is facing economic issues but Hindus are not the ones fighting with Jewish in Israel, Christians in west and Muslims in East, in every country's religious struggle Muslim is a constant, it cannot be a coincidence everywhere and let's not even talk about the atrocities on minority communities in Muslim nations, do we see minority community resorting to violence in Muslim countries? Every religion is outdated and extreme there is need of thoroughly overhaul but no relation is protected by people like Islamic violent extremists are protected in name of Islamophobia and cultural inclusiveness 

I see where you are coming from and kinda agree with what u r saying here.

Jisko jo sochna hai mere baare me soche.

NathuPyare thumbnail

The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people. 

Napoleon 

NathuPyare thumbnail

What can one achieve other than sharing of ideas and discussion on the topic at the hand on the forum with different people and thought process?what's there to doubt? Only someone who couldn't come in terms with the reality of what this religious community is doing worldwide will doubt intentions behind a post on a discussion forum, I assure you sir mam humans have been conversing since ages I am not going to come out of your phone or harm you in any other way there are violent people and you can see I am against them 

I am yet to see Muslim community introspecting why people in their community are violent its always about why is someone talking about it rather than why are they wrecking havoc over a book?

There's nothing to achieve I felt we need to start the discussion and I am doing it where I can do it although it looks like your intention is to divert the topic and play victim card as I can see you have nothing to say about violent behavior of these people you'd rather discuss why's there a discussion post in a discussion forum 

People discourage any discussion on this problem. Anyone who does that is quickly branded bigot and !slamophobic. You will be soon too. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Puppita

How does discussion about islamic terrorism make her intentions questionable and not of someone like you have always loved  participating in attacking hindu traditions and customs very gleefully now telling people to not villainise muslims? 

In kanyadaan thread you were happily siding with people who were eqating parents with pi mps and the ritual itself as pros titutuon. Why is your blood is boiling now when someone wants to discuss more pressing issues concerning global security on here? Criticism nahi bardasht ho raha ab?

This is the problem

Just because I agreed with some people on the flaws with the idea of kanyadan, doesnt mean I agree with their points of parents pimping out their kids or the ritual being prostitution. This inability to see viewpoints separately is what is polarizing this world. And our political Gods love it

Bhakt hai toh anti muslim hoga. Libtard hai toh pro-Congress hogi. etc etc

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Suppose a hard working peaceful muslim acknowledges that 1% of their community is violent. Or let's say even 10% of their community is violent because of inherent flaws in their religion. 

Also how does engaging you on this post helps anyone solve any problem whatsoever. Your posts so far (except for this last one) have been very standoff-ish and are deliberately painting all muslims together, and calling this out as a collective problem.

what is with this 1% bad-apples excuse? How can we sure the others are any better when they keep silent and the only time they speak up is to condemn Jews, rail against the west, and demand rights in western countries they dont have for others in their countries? Random people from the community seem to get brainwashed all the time and ready to go at rampage at the slightest thing... even educated people who should be thankful at a better chance than so many others, whether in India or in the west. Look at the profiles at so many terrorists!

In any case, would you buy a product that has 1% defect rate, let alone 10%? You would be dumping it in the garbage or suing the manufacturer ðŸ˜‰

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

muslims need to acknowledge the problem in their community. Sweeping it under the carpet never helps. But rather than do that, they continue to teach the same terror nonsense to kids in madrasas. The germans confronted their evil nazi ideology. It allowed everyone to get some closure and move ahead. That's called getting enlightenment. Muslims need to do the same- come out the medieval mindset that tries to put a purdah on all their wrongdoings.

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There are protests right now happening in the country where BJP minister house is getting burned in bihar and haryana and trains set on fire in UP. Would like someone to bring a Muslim connection  of it