Why is it Islam and Muslims every time and everywhere?

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Violent riots are being reported from different countries from different regions of world

In India BJP-RSS is blamed Hindus are being equated to these terrorists what about Sweden riots? What about riots in France? Riots in Israel?

Why can't Muslims integrate with civilized society? Why don't we start discussing the issue at the hand instead of covering it with a shield called Islamophobia? Fear of Islam and Muslims is not irrational if you take a look at their behavior across the globe

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

How? Political discussion are found in bolly forum rest are tv forums they don't talk about politics 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

How? Political discussion are found in bolly forum rest are tv forums they don't talk about politics 

Still, wrong forum...

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

What is even the point of this discussion? ðŸ˜† 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Assuming that what you say is bang on and accurate, what is your solution to this problem? 

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

What is even the point of this discussion? ðŸ˜† 

Change in stance we tried brushing everything under the carpet its not working majority of Muslim population is peaceful but we shy away from fixing accountability and responsibility we have been trying to stop the conversation to make things less awkward for us you can't change people from outside it has to start from them this majority of peaceful Muslims have to come forward and speak against Muslims who are wrecking havoc in every other nation you see how none from Muslim community is ready to speak against violent behavior of their people they expect us to shield them from the reality of their religion. 

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Assuming that what you say is bang on and accurate, what is your solution to this problem? 

How can I give solution to this problem? I am not a part of the problem change has to come from a large majority of Muslim population they can't keep going to every country in hope for a good future only to ruin every country they ask for shelter and better economical standing only to turn their new place into an old dump which they left

My post got two angry reactions from two Muslim members they are mad at me for writing this they are not mad at people from their community who are ruining their name no Muslim religious leader calls for peace none asks them to abide by laws of the land its just not working anymore

How can I give solution to this problem? I am not a part of the problem change has to come from a large majority of Muslim population they can't keep going to every country in hope for a good future only to ruin every country they ask for shelter and better economical standing only to turn their new place into an old dump which they left

My post got two angry reactions from two Muslim members they are mad at me for writing this they are not mad at people from their community who are ruining their name no Muslim religious leader calls for peace none asks them to abide by laws of the land its just not working anymore

Okay cool. So Muslims need to call for peace and abide by the laws. I do not know about other countries, but  majority of Indian muslims do that and are too busy in the rat race of life to get involved in such activities. Much like Indians from other religions. 

The folks you see on the streets, pelting stones and damaging public property are often either jobless or politically motivated (from either side). 

And how do you know those two muslim members are not mad at their community for the acts? They could be upset with your post because it paints all muslims with the same brush while also being angry with the members of their community who are causing this violence. 

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Okay cool. So Muslims need to call for peace and abide by the laws. I do not know about other countries, but  majority of Indian muslims do that and are too busy in the rat race of life to get involved in such activities. Much like Indians from other religions. 

The folks you see on the streets, pelting stones and damaging public property are often either jobless or politically motivated (from either side). 

And how do you know those two muslim members are not mad at their community for the acts? They could be upset with your post because it paints all muslims with the same brush while also being angry with the members of their community who are causing this violence. 

Majority is Muslims are peaceful is a statistical fact none can deny it the sheer number of the community is over 150cr all of us would have been dead if they weren't peaceful, I accept this as it is because denying it is a stupidity and unnecessary hatred we are all humans after all we have to work together for better future we can't keep fighting, I know Majority isn't violent but the minority itself is a huge number, let's say 99% are peaceful and 1% is violent that 1% is around 1crore people as I have accepted this fact I can't be blind to another statistical fact which makes me refute your claim that violent behavior is politically motivated because its not, it can be in one region but Muslims are violent everywhere so the problem is not in politics but the problem is something which is motivating them to do this everywhere, why don't we see this struggle with every other community? 

They are just politically motivated is your way of brushing the issue under the carpet if we want to find a solution first we have to acknowledge the problem 

You are assuming it for them, they decided to show their anger towards me with their actions I can infer from that they don't want me to call out the wrong or solve the problems this peaceful Majority has to do something for us and themselves, we have tried everything 

Every community be it religious or ideological is facing economic issues but Hindus are not the ones fighting with Jewish in Israel, Christians in west and Muslims in East, in every country's religious struggle Muslim is a constant, it cannot be a coincidence everywhere and let's not even talk about the atrocities on minority communities in Muslim nations, do we see minority community resorting to violence in Muslim countries? Every religion is outdated and extreme there is need of thoroughly overhaul but no relation is protected by people like Islamic violent extremists are protected in name of Islamophobia and cultural inclusiveness 

Majority is Muslims are peaceful is a statistical fact none can deny it the sheer number of the community is over 150cr all of us would have been dead if they weren't peaceful, I accept this as it is because denying it is a stupidity and unnecessary hatred we are all humans after all we have to work together for better future we can't keep fighting, I know Majority isn't violent but the minority itself is a huge number, let's say 99% are peaceful and 1% is violent that 1% is around 1crore people as I have accepted this fact I can't be blind to another statistical fact which makes me disregard your claim that violent behavior is politically motivated because its not, it can be in one region but Muslims are violent everywhere so the problem is not in politics but the problem is something which is motivating them to do this everywhere, why don't we see this struggle with every other community? 

They are just politically motivated is your way of brushing the issue under the carpet if we want to find a solution first we have to acknowledge the problem 

You are assuming it for them, they decided to show their anger towards me with their actions I can infer from that they don't want to call out or solve the problems this peaceful Majority has to do something for us and themselves 

Suppose a hard working peaceful muslim acknowledges that 1% of their community is violent. Or let's say even 10% of their community is violent because of inherent flaws in their religion. 

What is next? What else do you want from that person? 

Also how does engaging you on this post helps anyone solve any problem whatsoever. Your posts so far (except for this last one) have been very standoff-ish and are deliberately painting all muslims together, and calling this out as a collective problem.

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 2 years ago