Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

She's not that great of an actress.. beautiful nonetheless

ASlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Having watched her performance in Aditya Verma (tamil version) and the two films she did in BW, I can clearly say yes. South industry couldn’t make good use of her talent surprisingly. Usually it’s the other way round. Another actress is Malavika Mohan. Seeing all her tamil movie acts, I can say BW used her talent well in BTC film.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

lol it is a she.. She is an actress who starred in October and Udham Singh ..

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Too early to say whether she's underrated or overrated. That said, I haven't seen anything so far from her that made me sit up and take notice.I've only seen her in October and she spent most of her time in that movie in a coma and Varun was doing all the heavy lifting.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Too early to say whether she's underrated or overrated. That said, I haven't seen anything so far from her that made me sit up and take notice.I've only seen her in October and she spent most of her time in that movie in a coma and Varun was doing all the heavy lifting.

Sometimes it is easier to say the person who has the simpler acting to do is doing the heavy lifting. When the coma patient regained consciousness which was for well over more than half of the film. That was when they needed an actress like Banita. Who was doing so much acting through her eyes and subtleties alone. The type of acting required from Varun is very common and not as challenging. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASlove

Having watched her performance in Aditya Verma (tamil version) and the two films she did in BW, I can clearly say yes. South industry couldn’t make good use of her talent surprisingly. Usually it’s the other way round. Another actress is Malavika Mohan. Seeing all her tamil movie acts, I can say BW used her talent well in BTC film.

I haven’t seen her south films. But agree Shoojit Sarkar made a great use of her talent! 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

She's not that great of an actress.. beautiful nonetheless

Really I think she is a blessing to Bollywood! After seeing cringe worthy work from Ananya, Sara, Jahnvi, Tara Sutaria, among others l! 

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

She is stunning! I liked her in October and Udham Singh.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Yeah. She has it all - looks, talent, and I think the *it* factor.

I know Bollywood hasn’t seen such a combination for a long time ! It is such a blessing ! 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

She is stunning! I liked her in October and Udham Singh.

Me too ! I hope she gets more projects like that !