Posted: 1 years ago

So I recently rewatched October? Her in a coma, when she regains consciousness but still cant not physically move much. Her role was so challenging. Yet she aced it. I know her part was very small in Udham Singh. But she was once again mute. And as Vicky Kaushal said, "Her eyes were poetry in motion, in the film." It is so true. That really brought out the spark in the romance. Her eys showed how much she was smitten by the young Udham Singh.

I feel she has this really unique beauty on her face. She could be the perfect mix of unique beauty and exceptional talent like Manisha Koirala if given more oppurtunities. 

Along with her, Yami and Tripti! Here is another girl that was very talented yet underrated. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago

Interested in your opinion here ?

I absolutely adore Banita Sandhu. 

Banita Sandhu has some very nice attributes. I’ll only go into detail of them after eid ðŸ˜†

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Banita Sandhu has some very nice attributes. I’ll only go into detail of them after eid ðŸ˜†

Confused! Need to maintain purity? ðŸ¤“

I complete agree with you. She's very, very underrated.

I just loved her in October and Udham Singh.

She has this vulnerability which translates into powerful histrionics on screen. Actress to watch out for!

Originally posted by mintyblue

I complete agree with you. She's very, very underrated.

I just loved her in October and Udham Singh.

She has this vulnerability which translates into powerful histrionics on screen. Actress to watch out for!

I am looking forward to her next with Ali Abbas Zafar. But I believe it has one hero, Diljit Dosanjh. Yet two heroines Banita and Diane Penty. Ali Zafar is know for delivering huge blockbusters but I hope Banita starts getting more substantial roles in movies too. 

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

Along with her, Yami and Tripti! Here is another girl that was very talented yet underrated. 

I loved her in Barfi and she's gorgeous! I haven't seen much of her after that, which is a shame.