Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Poor Kdice they work so hard and stupid editing team chops their scene πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

I feel for KD, itna mehnat se rota hai, expressions deta hai, fir excitement me audience ko batata hai or last me scenes edit ho jata hai πŸ€£ or upr se audience udate h vo alag

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Did they cut shivi scenes from segment  where raavi convince shiva for studying by burning fake oapers.

They showed the scene on Friday

barkhaa_tpm thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Awwweeiiieeee Thanks for sending me the validation Barkhaaaa❀️

Kya dhaansuuuu scene tha πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Waiting for MONA's edits like- πŸ˜† 

Monu ka thoda mood off hai. Lemme screenshot this and show her .. kaam pe lag jayegi hamari behen 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nolee3097

That was savage and hilarious and soo smooth/elegant at the same time πŸ€£

Only Raavi can be all three at the same time πŸ˜†

Naaa Naaaa....I don't think that was Raavi...she smirked after getting back in the screen its Aloo through and through πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Wonder how hard was it for KD to tone down the dancing and look super annoyed today πŸ˜†

Warna Shiva ka inner KD nikal ke aata hai, aise dancing ke time pe πŸ˜†

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I still don't understand the logic behind the batwara of the store and the not the house as Dhara claims. She says she has no intentions of batwara of the house but somewhere her logic is totally wrong.

She is not thinking at all and just like that she cannot have Gaumbi get the property papers all rewritten in Dev's name without the signature of Suman, Shiva and Krish.

Does Dhara even understands the bureaucracy of Indian government offices, how many palms to be greased and how many mountains to move?πŸ˜•

What an illogical and dumbest idea written by the writers!

If they are anyway going to show her plan fail then why even bother to show it. They might as well showed Dev-Rishita come to the party and GauRa giving them a simple present while Janu tempts them with the store and show DevTa taking Janu's gift over GauRa'sπŸ˜•

And to accommodate BhabiMa's actual absence, yet still show her in every episode, they came up with this lame fire drama and make the whole thing about BhabiMa and how she tried to keep Dev away from JanuπŸ˜•

Ye itnaaaa logic expectations kidhar se enter hogyi chat mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ye sab nhi milta idhar πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

mpks1 thumbnail

I did not like one bit when Rishita was accusing Shiva and Raavi of plotting with BhabiMa to convince Dev to stay back at PN.

Rishita should be shown the video of Raavi jerking away when Dev passed by πŸ˜† then she will realize how Raavi doesn't care anymore if Dev stays in PN πŸ˜† And Shiva is openly showing that Dev is not welcome and even Rishita figured it from his body language.

How can Rishita be of the wrong notion that Shiva and Raavi want Dev back in the house?πŸ˜†

Hormones have really messed up Rishita so much that she has started thinking from her πŸ€¬

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ok...dancer of the day tho Janu ko Milna chahiyein..he was just too happy for that double high with shiva that he was dancing dil kholke..πŸ˜†..even rishitha was not dancing that much..πŸ˜†

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

I still don't understand the logic behind the batwara of the store and the not the house as Dhara claims. She says she has no intentions of batwara of the house but somewhere her logic is totally wrong.

She is not thinking at all and just like that she cannot have Gaumbi get the property papers all rewritten in Dev's name without the signature of Suman, Shiva and Krish.

Does Dhara even understands the bureaucracy of Indian government offices, how many palms to be greased and how many mountains to move?πŸ˜•

What an illogical and dumbest idea written by the writers!

If they are anyway going to show her plan fail then why even bother to show it. They might as well showed Dev-Rishita come to the party and GauRa giving them a simple present while Janu tempts them with the store and show DevTa taking Janu's gift over GauRa'sπŸ˜•

And to accommodate BhabiMa's actual absence, yet still show her in every episode, they came up with this lame fire drama and make the whole thing about BhabiMa and how she tried to keep Dev away from JanuπŸ˜•

Not only did the add the fire sequence to accommodate Shiny's vacation but I think they will use her absence as an excuse to justify the batwara and have Suman say that maybe if Dhara had given a part of PS to Dev then he wouldn't have taken up the offer from Janu.  

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: barkhaa_tpm

Monu ka thoda mood off hai. Lemme screenshot this and show her .. kaam pe lag jayegi hamari behen 

Awwww. Hope she gets out of the upset-zone. Phastum Phast. Thank you so muchhhhhh πŸ€—❀️❀️