Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Dhara locked Dev in the room so Janu is not successful in his mission, Suman made Dhara lock herself in the room by faking the kua suicide drama😆

Rishita didn't realize until the cake cutting that Dev was missing ðŸ˜†

I want to know how Dev gets out and comes in time to accept Papa's gift😆 and who helps him to escape ðŸ˜†

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

MoTube ka second nickname is given by Suman mumma today : "Ohhhh MLA Ben Tamme aaou Chho" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Sahi hai!!!

MoTube's been eating SS with kaands since long aur troll kro. Humein khushi hogi. ðŸ˜†

Also What was that Shiva-Jaanu hug that was shown on the camera? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

THEY HUGGED TWICE.

Once without focus and once with. ðŸ˜†

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 2 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The expression of Dhara with which she was watching Dev when both of them were going somewhere and she was behind Dev, damn 

Bhot dino baad aaj itna achha khana Mila hai, ise to mai kachha chaba jaungi feels

Pritha_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

MoTube ka second nickname is given by Suman mumma today : "Ohhhh MLA Ben Tamme aaou Chho" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Sahi hai!!!

MoTube's been eating SS with kaands since long aur troll kro. Humein khushi hogi. ðŸ˜†

Also What was that Shiva-Jaanu hug that was shown on the camera? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

THEY HUGGED TWICE.

Once without focus and once with. ðŸ˜†

That is to tell us that they have not forgotten that MoTube is MLA, so that we don't troll them😆 

Precautionary measures 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Did they cut shivi scenes from segment  where raavi convince shiva for studying by burning fake oapers.

Pritha_31 thumbnail

The star needs to work on her expressions really hard. She can single handedly change the feels of any scene with her weird eyes and expression.

Pritha_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Did they cut shivi scenes from segment  where raavi convince shiva for studying by burning fake oapers.

No it was already shown in the episode before the segment, in Saturday/ Friday episode, Prema di will be able to tell you the exact episode

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

OHMYGAWWDDDD

OH MY- 

WHAT DID I JUST?

WHAT DID I JUST SEE?!!

THIS IS GOLD.🤣

When Dev gets a call and he is leaving the dancing area, he crosses a half-heartedly dancing Raavi somewhere in the back. Shiva has moved away from her for a couple seconds and the moment Dev passes from next to Raavi...SHE YANKS HERSELF BACK LIKE SO BAD. I cannot- she creates BADA SA DISTANCE and get's back in the frame after he leaves, with that smirk on her face.

I saw Alice play today people! ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Y'all GOT To watch her creating the distance. 

got to!

CANNOT BE MISSED. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

I thought they already showed the scene in last Friday's episode - episode #388 - Shiva agrees to study.

They only cut a small portion of it where Shiva gets the water to douse the fire which was not in the episode, Anyway the makers shoot the scene from different angles and different ways and the editors chop it on the editing table mercilessly😕

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

That is to tell us that they have not forgotten that MoTube is MLA, so that we don't troll them😆 

Precautionary measures 

Bhaiiiii I tho have caught 3 bloops already.

Shiva-Jaanu two time hug.

Rishita dancing with upper body only without moving her legs whatsoever. 

Raavi MOVING WAYYYY AWAY from Dev when he passes her. ðŸ¤£