Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

No it was already shown in the episode before the segment, in Saturday/ Friday episode, Prema di will be able to tell you the exact episode

Shiva pouring jug of water on the fire . Stomping his left on burnt paper.  Was not in the episode I guess. 

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

OHMYGAWWDDDD

OH MY- 

WHAT DID I JUST?

WHAT DID I JUST SEE?!!

THIS IS GOLD.🤣

When Dev gets a call and he is leaving the dancing area, he crosses a half-heartedly dancing Raavi somewhere in the back. Shiva has moved away from her for a couple seconds and the moment Dev passes from next to Raavi...SHE YANKS HERSELF BACK LIKE SO BAD. I cannot- she creates BADA SA DISTANCE and get's back in the frame after he leaves, with that smirk on her face.

I saw Alice play today people! 😆🤣🤣🤣🤣

Y'all GOT To watch her creating the distance. 

got to!

CANNOT BE MISSED. 

https://twitter.com/BarsaygaSaavan/status/1515885129138413574?t=r0qlsJWVqNE7A8aj0p5INQ&s=19 

This one na🤣🤣

Tt stans be like - you name it, we got it 😎😆

Edited by Pritha_31 - 2 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol KD is reposting all the stories from today's episode.  He is happy that SR got postponed lol🤣.  He is really shy about it 

barkhaa_tpm thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OHMYGAWWDDDD

OH MY- 

WHAT DID I JUST?

WHAT DID I JUST SEE?!!

THIS IS GOLD.🤣

When Dev gets a call and he is leaving the dancing area, he crosses a half-heartedly dancing Raavi somewhere in the back. Shiva has moved away from her for a couple seconds and the moment Dev passes from next to Raavi...SHE YANKS HERSELF BACK LIKE SO BAD. I cannot- she creates BADA SA DISTANCE and get's back in the frame after he leaves, with that smirk on her face.

got to!

CANNOT BE MISSED. 

Aap chapter likho, illustration ka zimmah hum TT waalon pe chod do nishchint hoke😎

https://twitter.com/BarsaygaSaavan/status/1515885129138413574?t=R83-aToT-1Duh29V2-LuGA&s=19

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Shiva pouring jug of water on the fire . Stomping his left on burnt paper.  Was not in the episode I guess. 

Yes that part was edited

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

OHMYGAWWDDDD

OH MY- 

WHAT DID I JUST?

WHAT DID I JUST SEE?!!

THIS IS GOLD.🤣

got to!

CANNOT BE MISSED. 

That was savage and hilarious and soo smooth/elegant at the same time 🤣

Only Raavi can be all three at the same time 😆

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

Yes that part was edited

Poor Kdice they work so hard and stupid editing team chops their scene 😪😪

mpks1 thumbnail

I still don't understand the logic behind the batwara of the store and the not the house as Dhara claims. She says she has no intentions of batwara of the house but somewhere her logic is totally wrong.

She is not thinking at all and just like that she cannot have Gaumbi get the property papers all rewritten in Dev's name without the signature of Suman, Shiva and Krish.

Does Dhara even understands the bureaucracy of Indian government offices, how many palms to be greased and how many mountains to move?😕

What an illogical and dumbest idea written by the writers!

If they are anyway going to show her plan fail then why even bother to show it. They might as well showed Dev-Rishita come to the party and GauRa giving them a simple present while Janu tempts them with the store and show DevTa taking Janu's gift over GauRa's😕

And to accommodate BhabiMa's actual absence, yet still show her in every episode, they came up with this lame fire drama and make the whole thing about BhabiMa and how she tried to keep Dev away from Janu😕

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: barkhaa_tpm

Aap chapter likho, illustration ka zimmah hum TT waalon pe chod do nishchint hoke😎

https://twitter.com/BarsaygaSaavan/status/1515885129138413574?t=R83-aToT-1Duh29V2-LuGA&s=19

Awwweeiiieeee Thanks for sending me the validation Barkhaaaa❤️

Kya dhaansuuuu scene tha 🤣🤣🤣

Waiting for MONA's edits like- 😆