Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

The other reason could also be Nakuul being busy with his other projects. Disha seems to be shooting as per normal but I haven't seen any spoilers with Nakuul recently. 

Instead of Nakul, we got a bts pic of his body double with Sakshi & Disha 🤣

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Sneak peek is same as the precap. 

Why does Sony play with our emotions on fridays!! 😆

Maybe after some time, we may get another 30-40 second clip!

Edited by DazzlingLight - 2 years ago
DazzlingLight thumbnail

Some more bts to keep busy while waiting for a proper sneak peak 😆

Finally, been waiting for this..Pri, please knock some sense into Shivina.  The casual throwing of the 'sautela' word has to STOP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifjg6DfGtTE&ab_channel=TellyMasala

Edited by DazzlingLight - 2 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

3 observations about the episode:

Ram was looking super handsome in the all black suit & every inch the hotshot businessman, in the golf putting scene with Krish ☺️ NM got the sharp-thinking pensive mood bang-on in his convo with Krish & great expressions when he was talking about his dad. 

Lack of attention to detail: they were using latest sleek smartphones in the 15 yrs ago flasbacks this could have been managed so easily by the set/ costumedesign folks. 

Ram is still raw & sensitive over Vedika. Probably a mix of his usual gentlemanliness & protectiveness plus his guilt over recent events. But clearly he is still concerned about her and hasn’t realised her true colours.

Edited by Bana - 2 years ago
Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

And this would be shown on Monday 🥴

Abhi we'll have Varun-Ishan-Sara scenes 

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bana

3 observations about the episode:

Ram was looking super handsome in the all black suit & every inch the hotshot businessman, in the golf putting scene with Krish ☺️ NM got the sharp-thinking pensive mood bang-on in his convo with Krish & great expressions when he was talking about his dad. 

Lack of attention to detail: they were using latest sleek smartphones in the 15 yrs ago flasbacks this could have been managed so easily by the set/ costumedesign folks. 

Ram is still raw & sensitive over Vedika. Probably a mix of his usual gentlemanliness & protectiveness plus his guilt over recent events. But clearly he is still concerned about her and hasn’t realised her true colours.

Yes! It's still too soon for him. Also, having to spill the Vedika gatha in front of Krish is all the more uncomfortable. Krish being Priya's friend/imagined crush means he could relay the info to Priya.

Again, Ram's insecurity comes into play here..he's already imagining the effects of Vedika getting reinserted into their lives. 

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

The handhold came after she got the news..and Ram held her hand as a gesture of support/understanding. But the way they both let go of each others hands still showed some awkwardness. This I don't get because it was not a romantic gesture anyway. I'm just thinking too much 🤣

yes, now when I rewatched again to confirm.  But I felt it was not awkwardness due to intimacy, it was a sort of holding back their personal feelings because of the news.

This is what I felt, may be you may differ from my opinion.

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi78

yes, now when I rewatched again to confirm.  But I felt it was not awkwardness due to intimacy, it was a sort of holding back their personal feelings because of the news.

This is what I felt, may be you may differ from my opinion.

I get your pov, can be interpreted either way 😊

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

I get your pov, can be interpreted either way 😊

you can interpret it any way … I would call it leads being in Ghajini mode 

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zanutix

And this would be shown on Monday 🥴

Abhi we'll have Varun-Ishan-Sara scenes 

I know! This is going to be a hell of a boring weekend. No RaYa moments to look forward.