Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

DP achieved 2 million insta milestone ..

So happy for her .. 🎉🎉

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

Ohh did she pull her hand away ? Maine notice nahi kiya.. I thought Ram got sacred Priya will scold him and withdrew to prevent awkwardness  ..😂  

Mujhe toh aisa hi kuch yaad hai 

Itne inconsistent scene ko toh rewatch bhi nahi karungi main 😤

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zanutix

Aur hum masoom log engineer behen ke thread me kya kya sapne dekh rahe the 🤣🤣

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No I felt Ram pulled back his has as he was about to discuss Krish and her, he hinted in a way but Priya was unable to understand and before they could clarify the matter the death news comes as a shield between them and I felt it was quite a natural reaction to be cold and away rather getting clingy and cuddly at that moment.

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

'isko romantic mat banaiye' waali scolding valid thi - Ram tends to get too emotional/lovesick and starts talking on a tanget and completely dismisses the matter at hand. 

But Priya shouldn't have pulled her hand away when Ram held it. 

And she should've jokingly reprimanded him when he started family planning instead of acting weird. Yeh scene kaafi inconsistent tha. 

Bingo! It's okay to pull him back from la-la land when they are discussing something serious, but this! 

In fact, the morning-after when Ram sent her a voice note, it made me very happy..progress! Chalo kamse kam biwi ko bata toh diya ki nikal gaya hai..nahin toh show ke starting se hi, he goes MIA and everyone is looking for him.  ðŸ¤£

Mahi78 thumbnail

Yes tat is an improvement in their relation, I fell given a chance any movement Ram just skips to his la la land and his gutter mind on and deviates form the main topic which is his carelessness.

Mahi78 thumbnail

Moreover I feel they have just put an halt to the romance just to promote Mai and ST  track.

We can analyse their chemistry after her return from Delhi 

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Mahi78

No I felt Ram pulled back his has as he was about to discuss Krish and her, he hinted in a way but Priya was unable to understand and before they could clarify the matter the death news comes as a shield between them and I felt it was quite a natural reaction to be cold and away rather getting clingy and cuddly at that moment.

The handhold came after she got the news..and Ram held her hand as a gesture of support/understanding. But the way they both let go of each others hands still showed some awkwardness. This I don't get because it was not a romantic gesture anyway. I'm just thinking too much ðŸ¤£

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mahi78

Moreover I feel they have just put an halt to the romance just to promote Mai and ST  track.

We can analyse their chemistry after her return from Delhi 

The other reason could also be Nakuul being busy with his other projects. Disha seems to be shooting as per normal but I haven't seen any spoilers with Nakuul recently. 

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3