Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tirchinazar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: bhubhnis

Slight awkwardness was fine but rebuffing all personal talks is wierd now. "an isko romantic mat banaiye" getting so uncomfortable with a discussion on kids (like where is the practicality now?) Avoiding hand touch.. doesn't real couples crave a little touch or attention after any sort of intimacy... It's like the writers expect audience to watch it like ghazni .. no continuity at all .. raat gayi baat gayi (pun intended)!!!!

I understand what you say and I have no explanations for that. Priya acts like a nun. Ram acts as if he is scared of her 

bhubhnis thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bana

Maybe Mahendra Sood was the one to get Sara married off to one of his relatives or associates or chelas. 

But on what basis did Priya say Varin jiju achche hain couple of episodes back? And if Varun was not good why did Sara entrust her son to his care?

It will be another inconsistency then. Earlier episodes.. MS rebuked P saying why MM got Sara married to a guy who can't take care of her financially. Kind of indicated that he had nothing to do with her marriage.

But then again this can be explained as his conspiracy.

Based on latest conversation.. what i understood what that Varun is putting up an act... Taking care of his sick mother and kid.. not objecting to Sara staying with her family... 

There is definitely more to the story..if the writers feels like Sara should now get out of her parampujya ram bhakt mode and start  talking bout her hubby and kid...we may know.. being super optimistic here 😆

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhubhnis

"an isko romantic mat banaiye" 

I thought that was a valid scolding for Ram right?

He gave her some romantic look when she said she was worried..

So she was like stop making this romantic , I was genuinely worried a stranger drove u to office..

Baaki yeah they r back to playing strangers..

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

So she was like stop making this romantic , I was genuinely worried a stranger drove u to office..

Baaki yeah they r back to playing strangers but Pri is much more open about her affection n care for Ram and also thankfully didn't say ehsaan  for Ram booking the hotel room ..

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

Baaki yeah they r back to playing strangers..

It's inconsistent as hell.

At least, the handhold should not be be awkward after their "kal raat". I can imagine the topic of kids being a little too early (for Priya..Ram toh paida hi ready hua tha...bas koi mila nahin tha)..so the hesitation is understandable. 

Saanjh.xyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Apologies! I missed your tags. Just catching up on the episodes. I need to catch up on the thread as well. 

Work had to be put on priority. ðŸ¤ª

Monday was Raya ka safar. 

Tuesday was Krish ka entry

Wednesday was blehh.. 

Thursday was Sara ka safar.. so weird Sara is ! Uski Saas mar gayi hai aur woh hotel me ruk rahi hai..  ghar chota hai ka kya matlab hai? ðŸ¤ª Isne bhi bhaag ke shaadi ki thi kya ? Relatives kaise react karenge ka kya matlab ?🤪

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

At least, the handhold should not be be awkward after their "kal raat". I can imagine the topic of kids being a little too early (for Priya..Ram toh paida hi ready hua tha...bas koi mila nahin tha)..so the hesitation is understandable. 

'isko romantic mat banaiye' waali scolding valid thi - Ram tends to get too emotional/lovesick and starts talking on a tanget and completely dismisses the matter at hand. 

But Priya shouldn't have pulled her hand away when Ram held it. 

And she should've jokingly reprimanded him when he started family planning instead of acting weird. Yeh scene kaafi inconsistent tha. 

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Am talking only about the line " isko romantic mat baniye" that was in context of Priya being worried for Ram's safety and him taking it lightly ..

That was valid n normal for me..

Baaki I don't why r they awkward even with a hand hold 😂

Edited by vaidharbhi95 - 2 years ago
Saanjh.xyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zanutix

'isko romantic mat banaiye' waali scolding valid thi - Ram tends to get too emotional/lovesick and starts talking on a tanget and completely dismisses the matter at hand. 

And she should've jokingly reprimanded him when he started family planning instead of acting weird. Yeh scene kaafi inconsistent tha. 

Kyunki Darwaaza khula tha behen !🤪

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zanutix

Ohh did she pull her hand away ? Maine notice nahi kiya.. I thought Ram got sacred Priya will scold him and withdrew to prevent awkwardness  ..😂