Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

bede aur bhdiyan story yaad hai? Class 10 sahitya sagar wala story? 

Sab ke tags gaye kya?

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real_Me

Yeah, her hubby dearest is back na 😂. 

Krish wanted to interrogate her, I think I will enjoy that scene, him asking her why she left Ram and married Shashi, 

As Krish is a private investigator, she is not obliged to appear for interrogation 

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

hahaha… my sleep gone for a toss,could not sleep… even melatonin is not helping now, the dose peaked, I can’t take more than that 😆… I am like a dizzy function mode wala human 😆  Also, I cooked meals for 3 days😆, which I am pretty sure will be over by night😆, every one here is famished …. mean while … my launguage is buurrrr , and my head is reeeling when I am trying to sleep🤣… so I am having a double strong coffee …don’t ask..☺️

As you might know, the best to erase jetlag is to stay awake one whole day and then sleep by 7 pm at the night. You will be completely in US times. 

Doodle thumbnail

Sab ke tags gaye kya?

I  said - wolf in a sheep's clothing. Give me the story or today I will search them from various books. 

But I figured out the persons who are wolves in sheep's clothing. 

@ Tirchi : bata doon? You confimed? 

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

As you might know, the best to erase jetlag is to stay awake one whole day and then sleep by 7 pm at the night. You will be completely in US times. 

yeah, I used to do that, I was in Austin for 3 yrs 

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

As Krish is a private investigator, she is not obliged to appear for interrogation 

You are the one who taught me not to look for logic in this show 😂😂. If a bunch of  non medico, non relative people can send her to an asylum, there is nothing wrong in a PI interrogating 😀

I guess, she will come running if Ram summons her and will cooperate fully with the investigation, meanwhile she will also try to garner some empathy from Ram as her Dad too died in that ‘accident’. But will Ram summon her, that’s the question. 

tirchinazar thumbnail

Sab ke tags gaye kya?

Nahi bachchi .. I am too old to remember this 😂🤣

Doodle thumbnail

You are the one who taught me not to look for logic in this show 😂😂. If a bunch of  non medico, non relative people can send her to an asylum, there is nothing wrong in a PI interrogating 😀

I guess, she will come running if Ram summons her and will cooperate fully with the investigation, meanwhile she will also try to garner some empathy from Ram as her Dad too died in that ‘accident’. But will Ram summon her, that’s the question. 

Kya pata now that Pri is adamant to get this thing rolling, she might orchestrate that. 

tirchinazar thumbnail

I know but she can always say No. I feel I am the only person in the forum who can only think in 2 directions - yes or no, no middle ground for me. This show made me realize that I can’t understand people psyche very well 😂🤣 

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Another test on you all. After reading my conscious and subconscious piece, did you figure out anything today? Give me two dialogues on two different characters that matched the subconscious and conscious. 

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Brain is still half asleep. If this hasn't been answered, I'll come back to this after work. 

Answer for yesterday's episode that I asked: 

Krish (subconscious) and MS (conscious) dialogues. 

Krish: Dushman sab ke hote hain, woh dikhayi nehin dete lekin woh hote zaroor hai

MS: Ek bhediya (wolf) bhi jinda bacha toh bhede (sheep) apna jaan nehin bacha payenge