Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Did you even sleep last night? Why are you on India time? 

averma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Show was Saathiya Saath Nibhana.Know it because my MIL used to watch it. I could never stand the toxicity so never watched it and don’t know the story. I believe it got high Trp because it was a typical sass bahu show with gai Jaisi  bahu, overbearing saas and reluctant / unwilling husband. 

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

First of all, Pri let him vent, and then if Pri opens her mouth she will blurt out the truth. You know how Pri is. 

I think I was right that Pri won't hug, but I also think that Ram was FD's voice of inconsistencies in Pri's behavior. I never see that in Ram; I always see that in Pri - awkwardness ... non-awkwardness ... awkwardness ... non-awkwardness ... so on

I will fail in psychology 

tirchinazar thumbnail

Yes, I remember when I vented after the lift scene I think to a reply to @usg95. I think creatives read that discussion of ours. 

Lift: non-awkward

Room: awkward

Car: awkward

Phone: non-awkward

Lobby: awkward (that's my opinion but less awkward)

Car: non-awkward

My point is this oscillation is not even going with her character. If she accepts something then she goes for it, totally. 

Temme abt it. Her behavior is as confusing as what FD was after the Monday episode - did or not? 

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Peeps sweetheart Vedika is back to shooting 😵

Yeah, her hubby dearest is back na 😂. 

Krish wanted to interrogate her, I think I will enjoy that scene, him asking her why she left Ram and married Shashi, 

tirchinazar thumbnail

me .. long back 

tirchinazar thumbnail

And such a dumb song even she was surprised. smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

don’t worry, we will search for clues there as well 😂

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did you even sleep last night? Why are you on India time? 

hahaha… my sleep gone for a toss,could not sleep… even melatonin is not helping now, the dose peaked, I can’t take more than that 😆… I am like a dizzy function mode wala human 😆  Also, I cooked meals for 3 days😆, which I am pretty sure will be over by night😆, every one here is famished …. mean while … my launguage is buurrrr , and my head is reeeling when I am trying to sleep🤣… so I am having a double strong coffee …don’t ask..☺️

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

First of all, Pri let him vent, and then if Pri opens her mouth she will blurt out the truth. You know how Pri is. 

I think I was right that Pri won't hug, but I also think that Ram was FD's voice of inconsistencies in Pri's behavior. I never see that in Ram; I always see that in Pri - awkwardness ... non-awkwardness ... awkwardness ... non-awkwardness ... so on

Ram walked off in a huff and didn’t let her to hug him, but yeah, she looked clueless in the face of his angst ridden ranting, Can she at least hold his hand when they walk into KM, pretty please?

tirchinazar thumbnail

She will have to come and now she is as Adi says - 'saanp ke fann' for Ram and FUN for Pri. 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

No one wants her .. maybe she can do kaands with Neeraj and help Maitri that way 😂