Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Dhara and Gaumbi are bullying Shiva to no end. Emotional manipulation at its best!!!

Liked how Raavi said 'Hum tho aayenge but agr Rishita ne ulta-seedha bola tho main chup nahi rahungi!'

They're SO BAD. Dhara and Gaumbi today were pathetic. WORSE than what we saw yesterday. Yesterday was just a pre-set. Dhara was rude to Raavi after she said the above lines again. Dil Gaumbi ka nahi Shiva-Raavi ka bada hai...to hibernate between these nincompoops all this time without asking for more.

With the way Gobi-Dora are going they're going to be the first ones to go ahead and put breaks over Shiva's plans by emotionally manipulating him so that he can help them with the store operation. SICK. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Suman is also a Dhara Bhakt now πŸ€’🀒🀒

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Man, I really wanted Shiva to be an engineer.πŸ˜’ You don't need  to help the PS. They already have 3 toppers for thatπŸ€ͺ Aur vaise bhi tu ne bohot kuch karliya hain. Now, go after your passion.πŸ˜’ 

Shiva tu pleej engineer hi ban jaa πŸ€ͺ

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is this party heading for a reunion 

Short-circuit 

Dhara saving Rishita and boom Milan milaap 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Maaaannnn the whole episode apart from the certificate scene had Shivi getting berated by everyone and Suman staying silent over it. I don't know how I feel about that...well I DO...but let's just say the words I'd use are very colourful LMAO. 

Such pathetic family, with pathetic people all around. 

Ungrateful-Gaslighting-Morons. 

My thoughts of Shiva being just as lonely as Raavi are finally coming into the screen. Raavi ki family tho zinda nahi hai...Shiva ki zinda hote hue bhi nahi hai. 

Dora tho aisi cheezein krti rehti hai but it had been long after the first divorce kaand time that Gobi is being such an ass. Remember he went all ballistic at Shivi when they came back from court without letting them talk or explain what happened? Yeaahhhh kaafi time hogya usko but now I feel Nimbu-Paani man has also been biased along with the wifey since FOREVER. 

Bhai-Chaara be damned and all.  

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Is this party heading for a reunion 

Short-circuit 

Dhara saving Rishita and boom Milan milaap 

Yes!!!

I feel the same LMAO. But isn't the party in the space in front of PS?? πŸ˜†

Ghar ki aag se kya lena dena? πŸ€£

Bhabhi will go on become mahaan.

Shivi will stay on without an apology aur sab theek ho jayega πŸ€’

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Okay but whyyyyyy didn't they play "Gumnaam Hai Koi'' when Bhabhi was roaming around with the candle in hand??! 

Itna acha opportunity miss hogya πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Chudail  association would have sued them

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Yes!!!

I feel the same LMAO. But isn't the party in the space in front of PS?? πŸ˜†

Ghar ki aag se kya lena dena? πŸ€£

Bhabhi will go on become mahaan.

Shivi will stay on without an apology aur sab theek ho jayega πŸ€’

IDC if Dhara begs with her aanchal or falls in Rishita feet but if Shivi will be made to apologise to this brat couple, while Deshit are given a free pass, I won't take that

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay!!!

So PS family works like this:

The guy who left his family and whose wife insulted his family almost every time. Is getting hugged and been asked "tu thik hai"? ...That too when they know he is happily doing nothing and enjoying pasta at his ameer FIL's house. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But but but

The guy who has always been there for his family from childhood. Who is sacrificed his happiness and can even die for them. Works tirelessly day and night is getting to hear "he is disrespectful" and being bullied by his own family just because he decide to stand up for himself and didn't agree to give into their demands this time. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Perfect Family......Good going aise hi apne asli rang dikhao.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nolee3097

Also the funny thing was Dhara telling the fam, she's challenged MoTube that DevTa will return home and that's why we have to host the party 

Can shiva  just tell her to grow up..πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ..I will never ask anything else from writers if they give this..