Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Yeh suhaag raat kab milegi ab 12 ke result ke din? 😅

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

Suman-mummy ki HA bhi akshay ka break news ki tarah hogi kya ab?🤔

Why is this kaandya's so obsessed with commerce? Let me guess, Shiva is doing commerce so he could help out Pandya Store. 🤪

I don't want Suman's HA. Gautam Dhara will blame Shivi for this also. 

About Shiva doing commerce I think they are showing it so that Raavi can help him in his studies😆

majoni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Yeh suhaag raat kab milegi ab 12 ke result ke din? 😅

That will be Shiva's gift for passing 12th board exam😉😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay but whyyyyyy didn't they play "Gumnaam Hai Koi'' when Bhabhi was roaming around with the candle in hand??! 

Itna acha opportunity miss hogya 😭😭

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Yaar, yeh GauRa kya kar rahi hain?🤔 I thought they'll change but no.... Even Suman-kaki..🤪 I really wish ShiVi gets out from this madhouse. These people don't deserve ShiVi.🤪 

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think it was just a few days ago that I said Dhara should not do something stupid or ridiculous.  Well that didn't last long now did it.  🤪She is crazy 🤪.   Like she is totally crazy 🤪.  Gaumbi has lost all respect for me today, not that he had any to begin with, bloody PC.  They are seriously trying to gaslight and emotionally manipulate Shivi into apologizing to Deshit.  I have never manifested anything in my life before, but today I am manifesting a lot of humiliation for Dora and her explorer.  They deserve every bit of humiliation for taking Shivi for granted and keeping that good for nothing couple on their heads.  

Shivi were just all love ❤️ again today.  Only thing missing was a hug.  I really hope they keep it a secret from the family that Shiva has restarted his education.  Don't need any more interference from anyone.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The Shivi scene was such a beaut 😭❤️

majoni03 thumbnail

Jaise baccho ko 12th boards mein accha results laane ke baad mobile, bike yeh sab milta hain Shiva ko SR milega aur 9 mahine baad puchku😆

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

I don't want Suman's HA. Gautam Dhara will blame Shivi for this also. 

About Shiva doing commerce I think they are showing it so that Raavi can help him in his studies😆

I want Suman's HA.🤪 If they do blame ShiVi, then ShiVi can leave the kaandya niwas.

Shiva is gonna fail if Raavi helps him in his studies. that time, didn't the principal of Raavi's college taunted her that she barely passed when she said she'll help Krish?🤪 I do have my doubt that was to glorify Shiva's character but who knows, maybe Raavi's character sketch will flip and she also is a topper.😆

But, even if Raavi is good, don't think this group study will only be for studying.😉 Shiva will probably fail either way🤣🤣🤣

Even if I do joke, I really want Shiva to pass with flying colors with Raavi's support.