Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

yes exactly.. kl wala living room me hi shuru hua or whi khatam hua... or aj wala Meet H finding Meet A talking to isha...masoom instigating Babita... Meet H finding Meet A in garden then taking him to their room .. overhearing Masoom and Hoshiyar discussing RL -sunaina fiasco (Masoom's ploy).. goes to guest room to talk to Ram lakhan... masoom giving another try by instigating sunaina against Meet H in kitchen... Tej coming ... bhagaofying Masoom and lashing out at Sunaina and end up saying that "that's why god never gave you a chance to be a mother" (ok Tej ka anger justified ta but this statement could have backfired.. as its not Sunaina who cannot become a mother but Tej...) Masoom overhearing and again coming back and saying that Meet H must have told Tej... Meets on shahbad road..and she finding Deep... to aj pure ahlawat house ka chakkar lgwa dia plus shahbad...🀣

Accha main kaafi time se puchna bhul jaa rahi ho

Guys your take on new Masoom ? 

Anyways Masoom ka character itna phudu lagta hain mereko πŸ˜†

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Merese baat hi ni karta koi πŸ˜­

Paka rahi hain 

Jaa rahi hoon main bahar 

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Paka rahi hain 

Jaa rahi hoon main bahar 

Chal band kar ye sab πŸ˜†

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

ajkl ye 2 din ka kaam 1 hi precap se chla re h... aj b same precap repeated h jo most probably aj k episode me ayega...

saving time for editing the precap.. wah.. superb..πŸ‘πŸΌ

not getting enough rating and not giving precaps as well..upar se har wk MEπŸ‘

Maluu thumbnail

yes exactly.. kl wala living room me hi shuru hua or whi khatam hua... or aj wala Meet H finding Meet A talking to isha...masoom instigating Babita... Meet H finding Meet A in garden then taking him to their room .. overhearing Masoom and Hoshiyar discussing RL -sunaina fiasco (Masoom's ploy).. goes to guest room to talk to Ram lakhan... masoom giving another try by instigating sunaina against Meet H in kitchen... Tej coming ... bhagaofying Masoom and lashing out at Sunaina and end up saying that "that's why god never gave you a chance to be a mother" (ok Tej ka anger justified ta but this statement could have backfired.. as its not Sunaina who cannot become a mother but Tej...) Masoom overhearing and again coming back and saying that Meet H must have told Tej... Meets on shahbad road..and she finding Deep... to aj pure ahlawat house ka chakkar lgwa dia plus shahbad...🀣

hehhe.. yes today they covered the whole AH including the garden and car porch.. and after so many epis, we got our Shahbad ..πŸ˜‰

I liked the convo there.. old memories and reason behind the name dauduram.. πŸ˜†

btw how come deep reached there ? he was in the jail na? and he looked like afraid of someone and frightened at the core .. πŸ€”

Maluu thumbnail

Inko alag karo + story aage badhaoπŸ‘πŸΌ

No hope for that dear.. They are repeating the same dialogue: chahe kuch bhi ho jaye..never ever leave each other ..

So it is sure they will never .. director saab is like.. you should repeat this mantra each everyday so that I wont separate you both..

Maluu thumbnail

Chal band kar ye sab πŸ˜†

lol🀣🀣

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Accha main kaafi time se puchna bhul jaa rahi ho

Guys your take on new Masoom ? 

Anyways Masoom ka character itna phudu lagta hain mereko πŸ˜†

we discussed this at length..... I think no one liked her.. her initial episode was when the news of Tej not being able to be a father ever came out and  Meet H was trying to convince Sunaina to Adopt.. that time new Masoom's hand gesture and her tent like shrugs gave her a very comical look... plus the way she was delivering the dialogues... it gave me a feel of watching apni DU Ka nukkad natak.....her voice do not have that ear shrilling pitch like old Masoom so that's a relief....only advantage....🀣

Maluu thumbnail

we discussed this at length..... I think no one liked her.. her initial episode was when the news of Tej not being able to be a father ever came out and  Meet H was trying to convince Sunaina to Adopt.. that time new Masoom's hand gesture and her tent like shrugs gave her a very comical look... plus the way she was delivering the dialogues... it gave me a feel of watching apni DU Ka nukkad natak.....her voice do not have that ear shrilling pitch like old Masoom so that's a relief....only advantage....🀣

On top of that excess make up and the weird styling.. 

She was looking really good in Holi epi.. I liked her styling there ..they could have continued the same for her..

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maluu

No hope for that dear.. They are repeating the same dialogue: chahe kuch bhi ho jaye..never ever leave each other ..

So it is sure they will never .. director saab is like.. you should repeat this mantra each everyday so that I wont separate you both..

its like this .... 

It started with Meet Met Meet 

fir Meet weds Meet hua...

fir Meet trusts Meet hua

ab Meet sticks to Meet hoga....

or shayd kabhi 2-3 saal bad Meet loves Meet b mil jaye ...🀣