Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I can only wish but I don’t think she will leave AH..they need a punching bag 😂

Anjureads thumbnail

This Raj Babita ka eloping has been introduced only and only to justify Meety's decision. Its one of their bizarre logic addons that the story writers have been resorting to ever since Manushi started pursuing Meetwa. 

Otherwise they would not have reacted to Manushi's running away the way they did and give all that kasam to Anubha to not allow Manushi into the house. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

kya lgta h tumhe ye drama kb tk chlega? next week wrap hoga ya shaadi krwa kr manenge… kya pta krwa de … 

and fir Meet H ko pta chle k ghr me se koi involved h Ashok Hooda k murder me .. ab phle hi shaadi k time se sb bhre hue h isse… ye bolegi to ghr se hi nikal denge .. I hope at that point ye b bole theek h chli jati hu mai…  fir when she will get to know k Abhay mama kaatil h .. he will try to use Isha … but Meet H to ab bahu ri ni us ghr ki to usko ghanta fark pdta h Isha shanty ki biwi h ya ni …pr aisa hoga ni … kaash aisa hota …

Meety har jagah kehti phirti hai... apni bhabhi par bharosa hai na... apni bhabhi par bharosa hai na? 

Isse achha I would prefer that she motivated  Isha to speak up and take a stand for herself and then she can support her bcz she is police. This way too the Ahlawats can become against Meety and it would have been more logical. 

It doesnt have to be always the FL doing everything. Showing Isha speak up will be a good message and shows empowerment. And since viewers like strong females and weak females turning strong it would be more enjoyable. 

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

but aj wale episode me wo deep smj kr hotel milne to gyi ti na …  kya yaar BK se bht jyada deviate kr gye h…. BK me ye plot kitna ache se execute kia ta …😭

Back after a long time ...had been through very challenging times and had gone completely off social platforms...in the interim I have caught up with most episodes of Meet and the following are my observations:

Babita Ahlawat is the drama queen of the show and complete contrast to the Anjali Roy in BK. She did have this my son cravings but far less dramatic and far more dignified.

Manushi vs Borsha ...the execution in Meet is better as they really explores on her being the greedy and I liked that she finds out about Kunal earlier. In BK I felt that angle was handled very trivial way.

BK & MM: MM romance and chemistry explored better compared to BK but the trust factor was shown better in BK. In BK it was not empty promises but once Rishi promised he never stepped away from that. Here I guess MM writers are too blame as they don't seem to revisit the earlier episodes. I liked the way in MM they showed the struggle of Meet to get over Manushi. I think in BK the track went too fast and I was never convinced the way they patched up.

Isha & Deep vs Esha & Deep in BK : Deep in BK was always shown to be a strong character. He was ready to sacrifice his love for her happiness. BK scored better because when Esha had gone jewelry shopping Bokul was blamed that she had helped her elope and Rishi had stood for Bokul saying that she could not do something like this. In Meet the love angle was not shown from the beginning and secondly the exhausting of all other modes before bhaag ke shaadi did not come out well

I will still keep watching as the story always resonates with me. I have faced body shaming right from school till corporate world. It does not affect me the way it used to when I was younger but it had eroded my confidence a lot which took years for me to gain back.