Itna pyaar from where?

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

No complaints from the actors but I'm confused - when did Pratha develop such strong feelings for Rishab. They've time and again established that Pratha has always dreamt of a happy married life. But that doesn't automatically mean ki jisse bhi shaadi hojaye uske pyaar me padjayega insaan.. πŸ˜³

Like I can count PraRish moments on my fingers, they were soo less. Toh phir itnaaa sara pyaar aaya kahan se? When did their story grow? When did their relationship develop? One day all of a sudden the Writers (through Shalaka) told us that Pratha loves Rishab and we're supposed to simply accept it as a fact... πŸ€”

Direct confession dediya. Actual love story kahan hai? Am I expecting too much..? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

No complaints from the actors but I'm confused - when did Pratha develop such strong feelings for Rishab. They've time and again established that Pratha has always dreamt of a happy married life. But that doesn't automatically mean ki jisse bhi shaadi hojaye uske pyaar me padjayega insaan.. πŸ˜³

Like I can count PraRish moments on my fingers, they were soo less. Toh phir itnaaa sara pyaar aaya kahan se? When did their story grow? When did their relationship develop? One day all of a sudden the Writers (through Shalaka) told us that Pratha loves Rishab and we're supposed to simply accept it as a fact... πŸ€”

Direct confession dediya. Actual love story kahan hai? Am I expecting too much..? 

no i am confused too πŸ˜† its like i love you too because you helped me to fly that lamp. Because we were both drunk and sang a song πŸ˜† 

Love story is missing πŸ˜†

https://tenor.com/bb2v4.gif

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I guess love doesn’t take that long 

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

I guess love doesn’t take that long 

Haan that's true too. I just found it a little out of place maybe. I personally wanted ki thoda slow-burn story from hate to love dikhaye. Gradually developing relationship types. 

But theek hai koi baat nai πŸ˜’

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Haan that's true too. I just found it a little out of place maybe. I personally wanted ki thoda slow-burn story from hate to love dikhaye. Gradually developing relationship types. 

I know what you mean I wanted the same, I hope we get to see more Rishab and Pratha scenes like we got today 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lol this season is a mess πŸ˜† Itne saare side tracks chalake they gave less screenspace to the lead couple and kuch develop hote hue dikhaya hi nee. Phle bas Pratha ki jealousy show kari, then Rishabh ki, then all of a sudden her hidden love for him and today that confession. I can still understand the reasons she gave for falling in love with him but aisa kuch dikhate to sahi, her change of feelings, transition, inner monologue, kuch to dikhate  Inhe bas ye track bhi niptana hai. Rishabh bhi jo kal tak Reem ke piche pagal tha and was indifferent towards Pratha, suddenly he has developed feelings too  I hate when they mess up good couples like that.

infinity101 thumbnail

I wanted the same  F*ck these writers. Prarish had soo much potential from the way they started, I mean Pratha didn't give a flying f*ck about Rishabh a few episodes ago, suddenly itna paglo wala pyar 

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Lol this season is a mess πŸ˜† Itne saare side tracks chalake they gave less screenspace to the lead couple and kuch develop hote hue dikhaya hi nee. Phle bas Pratha ki jealousy show kari, then Rishabh ki, then all of a sudden her hidden love for him and today that confession. I can still understand the reasons she gave for falling in love with him but aisa kuch dikhate to sahi, her change of feelings, transition, inner monologue, kuch to dikhate  Inhe bas ye track bhi niptana hai. Rishabh bhi jo kal tak Reem ke piche pagal tha and was indifferent towards Pratha, suddenly he has developed feelings too  I hate when they mess up good couples like that.

Exactly! It felt like the writers just ticked the boxes. Like theoretically, on paper this type of writing might work. But jab tak viewers ko vo proper journey of love nahi dikhegi, how will the viewers feel anything.. 

That's how I personally felt after watching. Bilkul empty, no emotions nothing. πŸ˜’

infinity101 thumbnail

Exactly! It felt like the writers just ticked the boxes. Like theoretically, on paper this type of writing might work. But jab tak viewers ko vo proper journey of love nahi dikhegi, how will the viewers feel anything.. 

That's how I personally felt after watching. Bilkul empty, no emotions nothing. πŸ˜’

And I kinda expected ki Pratha will fall first and it did happen, atleast she realised first but the way they are going with Rishabh, I am not liking it. How are we supposed to digest this? Pratha ka I can still slightly understand because he was never her enemy, but Rishabh has always been in love with Reem, I mean intense wala love dikhaya inhone, suddenly we are to buy that Reem doesn't mean sh*t to him anymore and he is confused about his feelings? Since when? Agar aaj Pratha nee rokti to shayad hamare bewkuf ML bhi confess karne hi wale the. And it's not like I don't want Prarish to get together, but this easily, if a guy who has been in love with his childhood friend since years, suddenly he has started feeling for his wife? What's the depth of his feelings then? I am not able to relate with either Rishabh or Pratha atm.

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago
mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

And I kinda expected ki Pratha will fall first and it did happen, atleast she realised first but the way they are going with Rishabh, I am not liking it. How are we supposed to digest this? Pratha ka I can still slightly understand because he was never her enemy, but Rishabh has always been in love with Reem, I mean intense wala love dikhaya inhone, suddenly we are to buy that Reem doesn't mean sh*t to him anymore and he is confused about his feelings? Since when? Agar aaj Pratha nee rokti to shayad hamare bewkuf ML bhi confess karne hi wale the.

Haan I actually appreciate this thing that for the first time it's the FL falling in love first. 

Also I've the same feelings about Rishab. I don't understand his emotions at all. Ekta ke MLs itnee confused kyu hote hain bhai. Last week he cared for Pratha and ignored Reem, he even saw Pratha's face in Reem while he was drunk. Then again today they're showing him running after Reem to stop her after she leaves the Mansion.  But then his romantic look for Pratha when she fake-confessed to him. 

Arrey writers yaar decide karlo kya dikhana chahte ho πŸ€”