Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mish_18

Haan I actually appreciate this thing that for the first time it's the FL falling in love first. 

Also I've the same feelings about Rishab. I don't understand his emotions at all. Ekta ke MLs itnee confused kyu hote hain bhai. Last week he cared for Pratha and ignored Reem, he even saw Pratha's face in Reem while he was drunk. Then again today they're showing him running after Reem to stop her after she leaves the Mansion.  But then his romantic look for Pratha when she fake-confessed to him. 

Arrey writers yaar decide karlo kya dikhana chahte ho πŸ€” 

Exactly. Rishabh constantly running back and forth between Pratha and Reem is such a put off! We never get to see his POV either, that what exactly he is feeling about the situation, about Pratha or Reem, and suddenly he has forgotten all about his suspicions, there's lack of consistency in his actions, I can't take him seriously anymore.

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

And I kinda expected ki Pratha will fall first and it did happen, atleast she realised first but the way they are going with Rishabh, I am not liking it. How are we supposed to digest this? Pratha ka I can still slightly understand because he was never her enemy, but Rishabh has always been in love with Reem, I mean intense wala love dikhaya inhone, suddenly we are to buy that Reem doesn't mean sh*t to him anymore and he is confused about his feelings? Since when? Agar aaj Pratha nee rokti to shayad hamare bewkuf ML bhi confess karne hi wale the. And it's not like I don't want Prarish to get together, but this easily, if a guy who has been in love with his childhood friends since years, suddenly he has started feeling for his wife? What's the depth of his feelings then? I am not able to relate with either Rishabh or Pratha atm.

This. Exactly this. The way they're rushing with the story, they're making viewers doubt their own characters. How will we trust a flip-flop character who changes their thoughts or choices at the drop of a hat. That's why I wanted them to go for a well-developed slow burn love story. 

Varna aese hi sudden feelings dikhani tho toh love at first sight hi dikha dete. πŸ€”

infinity101 thumbnail

This. Exactly this. The way they're rushing with the story, they're making viewers doubt their own characters. How will we trust a flip-flop character who changes their thoughts or choices at the drop of a hat. That's why I wanted them to go for a well-developed slow burn love story. 

Varna aese hi sudden feelings dikhani tho toh love at first sight hi dikha dete. πŸ€”

Agar dikhana tha they could have shown ki Pratha fell for Rishabh first, but he still loves Reem. Then slowly slowly when she started caring for him, he has a change of heart, atleast kuch justified to lgta. Right now he is appearing confused af. Kabhi he says to Pratha he loves Reem, then he gives Pratha those romeo wale forlorn looks, and abhi he has hired a detective for her, that means he still doesn't trust her, I mean how on earth can you develop feelings for someone you don't even trust?  How are the viewers supposed to take his feelings seriously? Like I said I can still understand Pratha's feelings because her sole priority was her mission, Rishabh just got in the way and she happened to fall in love with him, but WTH is Rishabh doing? 

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Agar dikhana tha they could have shown ki Pratha fell for Rishabh first, but he still loves Reem. Then slowly slowly when she started caring for him, he has a change of heart, atleast kuch justified to lgta. Right now he is appearing confused af. Kabhi he says to Pratha he loves Reem, then he gives Pratha those romeo wale forlorn looks, and abhi he has hired a detective for her, that means he still doesn't trust her, I mean how on earth can you develop feelings for someone you don't even trust?  How are the viewers supposed to take his feelings seriously? Like I said I can still understand Pratha's feelings because her sole priority was her mission, Rishabh just got in the way and she happened to fall in love with him, but WTH is Rishabh doing? 

True! Their attraction to each other I can understand. Pratha starting to feel something for Rishab I can understand. Rishab being indecisive about whether to trust Pratha or not I can understand. 

Lekin ye "pagalo jaisa pyaar" and Mann Bhareya wala heartbreak I simply cannot wrap my head around. 

infinity101 thumbnail

True! Their attraction to each other I can understand. Pratha starting to feel something for Rishab I can understand. Rishab being indecisive about whether to trust Pratha or not I can understand. 

Lekin ye "pagalo jaisa pyaar" and Mann Bhareya wala heartbreak I simply cannot wrap my head around. 

You put our thoughts into words in a much better way πŸ˜† Honestly right now I miss the old Prarish moments, Rishabh's fake love games with her, her confused expressions, wo shayad kum forced lagta tha abi jo chal raha hai uske comparison mein 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

IKR... I liked last week's episodes where both started to feel something. They should have continued for two more weeks before Pratha realizing that she has started falling for Rishabh. The realization was so sudden. πŸ˜•

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

no i am confused too πŸ˜† its like i love you too because you helped me to fly that lamp. Because we were both drunk and sang a song πŸ˜† 

Love story is missing πŸ˜†

OMG it's so apt. This is literally the summary of their entire love story. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

infinity101 thumbnail

OMG it's so apt. This is literally the summary of their entire love story. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I swear this is the only genuine moment they had in the whole series and suddenly both are in love now? πŸ˜² Isse better love story to Lalit aur Urvashi ki thi.

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

IKR... I liked last week's episodes where both started to feel something. They should have continued for two more weeks before Pratha realizing that she has started falling for Rishabh. The realization was so sudden. πŸ˜•

Hainaa their jealousy game was sooo fun. Rishab being jealous of Yash and Pratha feeling the same about Reem. Then their angsty fight in the room where she slaps him. That was just πŸ‘

They should've build onto that. Pata nai kyun Mann Bhareya chala diya out of the blue πŸ€”

Black_Rrose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No complaints from the actors but I'm confused - when did Pratha develop such strong feelings for Rishab. They've time and again established that Pratha has always dreamt of a happy married life. But that doesn't automatically mean ki jisse bhi shaadi hojaye uske pyaar me padjayega insaan.. πŸ˜³

Like I can count PraRish moments on my fingers, they were soo less. Toh phir itnaaa sara pyaar aaya kahan se? When did their story grow? When did their relationship develop? One day all of a sudden the Writers (through Shalaka) told us that Pratha loves Rishab and we're supposed to simply accept it as a fact... πŸ€”

Direct confession dediya. Actual love story kahan hai? Am I expecting too much..? 

It's done behind thr scene naπŸ€§πŸ’€