Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Rrose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

And I kinda expected ki Pratha will fall first and it did happen, atleast she realised first but the way they are going with Rishabh, I am not liking it. How are we supposed to digest this? Pratha ka I can still slightly understand because he was never her enemy, but Rishabh has always been in love with Reem, I mean intense wala love dikhaya inhone, suddenly we are to buy that Reem doesn't mean sh*t to him anymore and he is confused about his feelings? Since when? Agar aaj Pratha nee rokti to shayad hamare bewkuf ML bhi confess karne hi wale the. And it's not like I don't want Prarish to get together, but this easily, if a guy who has been in love with his childhood friend since years, suddenly he has started feeling for his wife? What's the depth of his feelings then? I am not able to relate with either Rishabh or Pratha atm.

Rishabh is kinda bipolar with his love emotions 🙃  that's the only explanation I'll take

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Black_Rrose

It's done behind thr scene na🤧💀

Haan that sounds reasonable. Sari character growth behind the scenes hi hogyi. Isiliye so many romantic songs they keep playing. Hum faaltu me hi confuse ho rahe hain 😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Thats my question itna atoot pyar kahan se aagaya🤣

They did not talk communicate or even spend time together only had intimate moments aur janam janam ka pyar hogaya🤣

Rishabh was in love with Reem since childhood now he doesn't care a flying F abt her. He openly told Pratha he don't want to be with Reem & after marriage though he stopped but could see that he has fallen in love with her

What kind of love story is this🤦🏻‍♀️there is no base

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Thats my question itna atoot pyar kahan se aagaya🤣

They did not talk communicate or even spend time together only had intimate moments aur janam janam ka pyar hogaya🤣

Rishabh was in love with Reem since childhood now he doesn't care a flying F abt her. He openly told Pratha he don't want to be with Reem & after marriage though he stopped but could see that he has fallen in love with her

What kind of love story is this🤦🏻‍♀️there is no base

Hainaa! Toh phir Pratha-Ritesh ke pyaar me aur Pratha-Rishab ke pyaar me difference hi kya hai? Neither pair had the proper buildup nor gradual growth. Aese hi ek din randomly pyaar hogya. 

Oopar se they had to keep repeating that dialogue "Main bhi nahi jaanti kaise hogya" just to make us understand that pyaar has no reason or logic. Because they couldn't admit that it's their writing which has no reason or logic 😆

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mish_18

Hainaa their jealousy game was sooo fun. Rishab being jealous of Yash and Pratha feeling the same about Reem. Then their angsty fight in the room where she slaps him. That was just 👏

They should've build onto that. Pata nai kyun Mann Bhareya chala diya out of the blue 🤔

Exactly the angst was so hot to handle. Now they will bring the love hate relationship. 

Mages thumbnail

Hainaa! Toh phir Pratha-Ritesh ke pyaar me aur Pratha-Rishab ke pyaar me difference hi kya hai? Neither pair had the proper buildup nor gradual growth. Aese hi ek din randomly pyaar hogya. 

Oopar se they had to keep repeating that dialogue "Main bhi nahi jaanti kaise hogya" just to make us understand that pyaar has no reason or logic. Because they couldn't admit that it's their writing which has no reason or logic 😆

I was scratching my head

Arrey even S1 had limited epis but the love story b/w Ritik-Shivanya had a base with gradual growth in their relationship same goes for Rocky-Shivangi & Mahir-Bela

They communicate share & spend time together they had their ups & down but still had growth in their relationship. There was a base, there was the pull push & attract

Even a one sided love story of Rudra in S2 had a base & a beautiful growth

I don't know much abt Dev-Brinda but even Bani-Veeranshu in that hate-love phase there was a base so was for Akhil-Nageshwari

Pyar kaise hogaya i am scratching my head & i feel like killing Rishabh family myself. If Pratha-Mahek is not going to do anything give us the task

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I was scratching my head

Arrey even S1 had limited epis but the love story b/w Ritik-Shivanya had a base with gradual growth in their relationship same goes for Rocky-Shivangi & Mahir-Bela

They communicate share & spend time together they had their ups & down but still had growth in their relationship. There was a base, there was the pull push & attract

Even a one sided love story of Rudra in S2 had a base & a beautiful growth

I don't know much abt Dev-Brinda but even Bani-Veeranshu in that hate-love phase there was a base so was for Akhil-Nageshwari

Pyar kaise hogaya i am scratching my head & i feel like killing Rishabh family myself. If Pratha-Mahek is not going to do anything give us the task

Completely agreed about how nicely they dealt with their lead pairs in previous seasons. You know Colors has been showing repeat telecast of Naagin S1, S2 etc in the mornings (9am-12pm) & my Mom watches those repeat telecast. 

So today even she was like "ye dekhne se accha toh it's better to rewatch these old seasons in the mornings only" 😆

Mages thumbnail

Completely agreed about how nicely they dealt with their lead pairs in previous seasons. You know Colors has been showing repeat telecast of Naagin S1, S2 etc in the mornings (9am-12pm) & my Mom watches those repeat telecast. 

So today even she was like "ye dekhne se accha toh it's better to rewatch these old seasons in the mornings only" 😆

There is no.story no base nothing just too many characters crowd🤦🏻‍♀️

Tdy epi i was like kahan se janam janam ka pyar aagaya🤣Both of u did not even talk or communicate 🤣

Even the cliche pehli nazar ka pehla pyar that becomes janam ka pyar has a base & the next step is communication🤣

When Rishabh se mujhe tum samjh nahin aati i was like mujhe kuch samjh hi nahin aaya🤣

Pratha seem like Salman Khan fan🤣

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No complaints from the actors but I'm confused - when did Pratha develop such strong feelings for Rishab. They've time and again established that Pratha has always dreamt of a happy married life. But that doesn't automatically mean ki jisse bhi shaadi hojaye uske pyaar me padjayega insaan.. 😳

Like I can count PraRish moments on my fingers, they were soo less. Toh phir itnaaa sara pyaar aaya kahan se? When did their story grow? When did their relationship develop? One day all of a sudden the Writers (through Shalaka) told us that Pratha loves Rishab and we're supposed to simply accept it as a fact... 🤔

Direct confession dediya. Actual love story kahan hai? Am I expecting too much..? 

Yup I have no issue with Prarish love story but the story should have been properly developed step by step.While Pratha was no doubt right in throwing Reem out of the House what was the purpose behind her sudden Divorce Drama for some alimony?

And when did Pratha suddenly fell in love with Rishabh that too out of nowhere?  I know that Pratha thought of the alimony trick to make herself look bad in the process and clear the way for Reem and Rishabh but why this sudden decision? I mean what Drama is going on around here?

Its natural for the two married partners to develop feelings for each other  but Pratha's strong feelings for Rishabh just came out of the blue.Also Rishabh is pretty much getting confused with Pratha's unpredictability now.

Also more than Pratha what does the guy Rishabh want? Does he see her as only the suspect in the Virus Conspiracy or he sees her as the girl with whom he wants to spend the rest of the life with or is it Reem?

Right now Rishabh is sailing on two boats-Reem and Pratha.Also why this unnecessary Bhagya drama? Divorce then Remarriage then Divorce huh? How will the viewers accept this New Jodi?

Reem needs to be kept out of the Lead Pair's chemistry.N4 became a debacle due to this constant Triangular Love Drama.