Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

handlerxsaviour thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

But I wonder what exactly Aditya must have written in that article for Aryan to definitively conclude that he caused Arvind’s death, without considering any other possible suspects. Perhaps Imlie’ll go snooping around the Tripathi house and find a copy of that article in the coming episodes? Some journalists do have the habit of scrapbooking their prized news clippings. I don’t know if it’s just me, but she seemed to have recognised the name of one of the rival companies too.

Edited by handlerxsaviour - 2 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlerxsaviour

But I wonder what exactly Aditya must have written in that article for Aryan to definitively conclude that he caused Arvind’s death, without considering any other possible suspects. Perhaps Imlie’ll go snooping around the Tripathi house and find a copy of that article in the coming episodes? Some journalists do have the habit of scrapbooking their prized news clippings. I don’t know if it’s just me, but she seemed to have recognised the name of one of the rival companies too.

See Aditya concluding that arvind is supressing the workers without interviewing him, then going ahead writing an incendiary piece to bring justice to workers whom you think have been wronged in itself is a ethical issue.

Journalism requires presentation of facts objectively so that the audience can form and informed conclusion.

An individual spoon feeding his opinion to readers is not journalism - if you remember adi-aryan first encounter, adi was lecturing Aryan about journalism and his words were on these lines only. There's no mother-child relationship between reporter and his readers per se.

Baaki let's see how the story moves.

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SundariP

Contrarily there have been lot of instances of adi being a irresponsible reporter since episode 310, i can recount some of them:

1. Episode 311, Aryan said he's owner of building, adi concluded Aryan was running illegal fight club and asked inspector to arrest him without going into details.

2. In the interview of actress, he insulted a celebrity in her own press conference and failed in his job

3. Obituary writing about their relationship, without any one to one confrontation with his wife.

4. Pagdandiya aatank project, got drunk while on duty in sensitive area, taking pot shot at his boss on live telecast and being stubborn holding onto his own ego in front of terrorist, endangered not only his own and his team's life but also the whole village.

Anyways, it can be argued that this narrative was forced in order to elevate the new character who had to take over as ML after the og actor left the show.

However, as I've read around forum there are instances of same in earlier narrative as well. But I can't recount them for you as I've not watched them.

Some things even before 310...

he got the proofs n what did he do deleted it then  there was no new character anywhere around.... very unlikely of a person who claims himself to get the sachhai n Sach hi chapenge blah 

Edited by ramusk - 2 years ago
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Contrarily there have been lot of instances of adi being a irresponsible reporter since episode 310, i can recount some of them:

1. Episode 311, Aryan said he's owner of building, adi concluded Aryan was running illegal fight club and asked inspector to arrest him without going into details.

2. In the interview of actress, he insulted a celebrity in her own press conference and failed in his job

3. Obituary writing about their relationship, without any one to one confrontation with his wife.

4. Pagdandiya aatank project, got drunk while on duty in sensitive area, taking pot shot at his boss on live telecast and being stubborn holding onto his own ego in front of terrorist, endangered not only his own and his team's life but also the whole village.

Anyways, it can be argued that this narrative was forced in order to elevate the new character who had to take over as ML after the og actor left the show.

However, as I've read around forum there are instances of same in earlier narrative as well. But I can't recount them for you as I've not watched them.

For before 310 episodes.. I would like to share few things .. 

Rather than responsible journalists, I would say Aditya is an impulsive one. n he had that attitude that only he knows how to do things.. n he is always right..

This was shown in his entry scene too.. He got some info about SK's whereabouts from khabri n he barged into Editors cabin who was having a meeting with some Sethji.. Dragged that Sethji outside.. n asked the staff to look after him. It's like his work is important n should be given priority everything else can wait..So much high handedness. 

Though, his article on SK was hit n he got an award for that.. however still SK later got arrested n jailed..n then KC took his case to the court 

N later whatever  he had undertaken any projects, Imlie was the major or sometimes sole contributor of its success. (Makers seems confused whether his job profile was that if journalist or detective) 

During his engagement with Malini he had gone to cover some story about flesh trade.. n other side Imlie ran away from venue to look out for her father . N got kidnapped... When she was rescuing other girls n herself..Adi reached there. when goons try to shoot them. police entered.. 

Coming to the main point.. in police station... Constables gave credit of rescue operation to Imlie.. n were clicking pictures with her 🤭😂

2nd Project was after Malini's accident that time also Imlie helped him to gather information n later he got kidnapped n Imlie helped police to reach goon's den n he was rescued..

Later, he was messed up in his private life so much that they didn't show anything related to his job..

They showed Adi as usulo wala patrakar thru only dialogue baazi of his n others... Makers failed to show it thru his actions.

Edited by shalu79 - 2 years ago

See Aditya concluding that arvind is supressing the workers without interviewing him, then going ahead writing an incendiary piece to bring justice to workers whom you think have been wronged in itself is a ethical issue.

Journalism requires presentation of facts objectively so that the audience can form and informed conclusion.

An individual spoon feeding his opinion to readers is not journalism - if you remember adi-aryan first encounter, adi was lecturing Aryan about journalism and his words were on these lines only. There's no mother-child relationship between reporter and his readers per se.

Baaki let's see how the story moves.

I agree. Aditya should be held fully accountable for his part. But the idea that there was such a situation unfolding at Rathore Mills couldn’t have just dropped out of the sky into Aditya’s head. Someone must have brought it to his attention in the first place. From today’s episode though, it seems that Aryan didn’t consider any third party involvement. 🤔 It would actually have worked in his favour to have done so. He resorted to personal means of revenge because he couldn’t pursue direct legal action against Aditya for “performing his job”. But if the third party involvement is true, he could have brought criminal action against that party for abetment, and by consequence, against Aditya for being an accessory to abetment. Too much sense for itv? 😂

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: handlerxsaviour

There is always slant in an article. You can take the same news and see it across different newspapers and just by the headline, you can tell where a publication is leaning towards. There have been plenty of instances where news channels blow up some non-existent issue into something just for ratings. So from Aditya's character, it looks like he is impulsive and jumps to his own conclusions without verifying facts or all angles. 

I also had to laugh in yesterday's episode when Imlie asked how she was supposed to proceed. Unless this was some obscure news, it would have been covered by many magazines and newspapers. So just because Aryan had locked up the files doesn't mean she can't go to the library and check what others had written. Plus, there are always copies floating around in places like the public library. She can interview old workers, other eyewitnesses, talk to police officers etc etc. Basically find out what happened from different angles and not just rely on the article that Aditya wrote. 🤷‍♀️ 

I don't know about others but I gasped a bit when Aditya burnt the file. I wasn't sure what to think -- he has been accused of indirectly causing someone's death through his work and he just burns it like it doesn't matter? Like a human life doesn't matter? Maybe it was just meant to show that Aditya was mad at Imlie but it seemed like a show of arrogance, callousness and disregard for other people. 🤦

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with @Wanderbug,  Some Rival company must have tipped Aditya some wrong news which he would have published without fact checking,  the workers got angry which led to Arvind's death.  

I think this track is brought to introduce a strong villain for ASR and exit of Adi character. 

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

There is always slant in an article. You can take the same news and see it across different newspapers and just by the headline, you can tell where a publication is leaning towards. There have been plenty of instances where news channels blow up some non-existent issue into something just for ratings. So from Aditya's character, it looks like he is impulsive and jumps to his own conclusions without verifying facts or all angles. 

I also had to laugh in yesterday's episode when Imlie asked how she was supposed to proceed. Unless this was some obscure news, it would have been covered by many magazines and newspapers. So just because Aryan had locked up the files doesn't mean she can't go to the library and check what others had written. Plus, there are always copies floating around in places like the public library. She can interview old workers, other eyewitnesses, talk to police officers etc etc. Basically find out what happened from different angles and not just rely on the article that Aditya wrote. 🤷‍♀️ 

I don't know about others but I gasped a bit when Aditya burnt the file. I wasn't sure what to think -- he has been accused of indirectly causing someone's death through his work and he just burns it like it doesn't matter? Like a human life doesn't matter? Maybe it was just meant to show that Aditya was mad at Imlie but it seemed like a show of arrogance, callousness and disregard for other people. 🤦

Precisely. Her overreaction. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Public archives even carry entire news articles all the way from the Partition era, and are probably open for anybody’s use (let alone a writer from a leading newspaper). This is after all, a 4-year-old major happening. Also, Aditya burning that file just showed us that much like Aryan, he’s also willing to ruin himself if it means the ruination of Aryan. Imlie expressly told him she needs it to help Arpi didi find peace and closure foremost, but all he got from it was Aryan. Jerk. 😒 Wait, isn’t he the same “mature” guy that stopped his love interest from merely praying for the life of someone (who saved his life from a terrorist btw) just because that someone has beef with him? Not so surprising after all. 🤷🏽‍♀️

change12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

So aryan only blames adi cos of the articles that adi wrote against arvind and that lead to his death and car burning.. I feel more than anything aryan is messed about the death of arvind.. got nothing to do with the fact that arvind lost his reputation around the whole thing ..

I got a feeling like arvind is alive and the whole vehicle burning was staged so he could vanish.. unless the makers want to actually show that media ppl do false reporting.. they always established adi as a very responsible reporter so making him false report is butchering a character on the foundation the makers actually established the character.. plus that wont take away any of aryan pain..rather confirm it which makes no sense of this whole new imlie investigation..

Either arvind was actually at fault and he hasn't died or the villian is someone else who made all this happen.. and arvind and adi were mere pawns in the whole story.. 

Its only when aryan overcomes the death and hate to adi is where he will make peace.. 

I think the best scenario will be if they show some rivalry company was in fact trying to harm Arvind and mislead AKT  this will neither it will make Aryan and his JIJU at fault nor compromise AKT's integrity(i don't know if he has some because in his personal life it's zero but maybe professionally he does). but this will definitely emphasize the fact that AKT judges people very quickly and his opinions can be swayed easily(we have seen this in his personal life).

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I am in full agreement with this view, Wanderbug❤️

This is what I am thinking as well. I don't think Arvind will be defamed, I hope not. Aryan holds him on a high pedestal. If this guy is the bad wolf and if he is not dead, then Aryan's 4 years of agony is humiliating. And why would they want to show us a character like ASR to be a nincompoop of not even doing his homework? If they do, that will be just to show that Imlie is great and her bharosa in Adi guy's ability or inability is true. This will in turn make Adi guy a hapless victim to an all powerful ASR. I don't think they want to let off the Adi guy so easily. 

Given the way the patrakaar being shown always as a high and mighty guy who held lowly opinion of everybody around him, it is more than likely that he is given just enough info by the rivals. This guy in his arrogance after a few awards and zeal to be called as a torch bearer of social justice, caught on to that and wrote some one sided stories with inflammatory narration. This egged the workers and in the ensuing mela, somebody took advantage of the chaos and burnt him alive😭. 

Just because, Adi guy didn't set the fire himself, he cannot be absolved of his responsibility. He wrote not one, but a series of articles according to Aryan. The guy is reckless, he liked to objectify suffering of people and write about that as a third person with a one sided view.. He was never involved with anything deep enough to look with his heart. I know most of us like Satyakam, but for a true journalist, I think he should have focused on both sides of the story i.e: people who benefited from the movement and innocent people who may have lost because of Satyakam' actions (families of people he killed). You can't call a character a krantikari because you thought so, he is also a terrorist for another section of people. 

I know we all have inherent biases, but one who has the power to impact a large section of people need to be that much more careful. Remember one of the news anchors of a major news channel here resigned because he embellished some news, which didn't even have an impact on anything, if I remember correctly. But, those are the principles of true professionals. 

I agree with Wanderbug here that it is so easy to get support of large masses of people if you target the rich, the powerful and influential. Because there are large swaths of people who feel justly or unjustly cheated because somebody else is doing great. Human tendency. Easy way to gain recognition🤬 by talking bad about them, suddenly lot of voices who didn't have the courage will join in.👎🏼🤢

Anyway, I don't think the writers thought this much as we are doing. But, I hope they give a sensible end to this revenge. This has a lot of traction as in nobody is totally right, nobody totally wrong and there is always an alternative perspective. Aryan is blinded and not objective because he is hurting for not only his loss but having to see his sister and mother's anguish🤗. Adi guy won't be the guy who is directly responsible, he writes inflammatory stuff as he got half baked truths because of his recklessness and there is a third party who took advantage of the situation. Can totally see it happening in real life.