Imlie

The aravind fiasco

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

So aryan only blames adi cos of the articles that adi wrote against arvind and that lead to his death and car burning.. I feel more than anything aryan is messed about the death of arvind.. got nothing to do with the fact that arvind lost his reputation around the whole thing ..

I got a feeling like arvind is alive and the whole vehicle burning was staged so he could vanish.. unless the makers want to actually show that media ppl do false reporting.. they always established adi as a very responsible reporter so making him false report is butchering a character on the foundation the makers actually established the character.. plus that wont take away any of aryan pain..rather confirm it which makes no sense of this whole new imlie investigation..

Either arvind was actually at fault and he hasn't died or the villian is someone else who made all this happen.. and arvind and adi were mere pawns in the whole story.. 

Its only when aryan overcomes the death and hate to adi is where he will make peace.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think someone got jealous of Arvind's success and instructed to throw the fire near his car. The one who had thrown clearly seems like was not from the labourers who were protesting. Rather he seem like someone just pretending to be the part of that group.

Arvind's face is known hence it would be hard to kill himself and hide. If their was any business rivals it would make more sense who would have taken the opportunity of Adi's strong writing from a few labourers and hit Arvind out of the area.

The thing which bugs me if they were truly jealous of Rathore's then why did they let Aryan succeed and be a billionaire?😳

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MiuniS

I think someone got jealous of Arvind's success and instructed to throw the fire near his car. The one who had thrown clearly seems like was not from the labourers who were protesting. Rather he seem like someone just pretending to be the part of that group.

Arvind's face is known hence it would be hard to kill himself and hide. If their was any business rivals it would make more sense who would have taken the opportunity of Adi's strong writing from a few labourers and hit Arvind out of the area.

The thing which bugs me if they were truly jealous of Rathore's then why did they let Aryan succeed and be a billionaire?😳

Gul ke show mein dont look for so much logic . Many othe Ph can handle such things much better.. trust me with watching so many shows of gul I m having sure feeling that the final reveal will be something very bleh.. which will reveal out of absolute no logic 

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

arvind looks like a sly character.. I too think he may have staged his death, may be to get away from some scam he did.. since imlie is investigating on it there must be something more than what Aryan believes n they can't show Aryan as completely wrong too on his anger towards adi.. since adi burned those articles there may be something which he didn't want imlie to see while Aryan can easily overlook it as he is blindfolded by his love towards his bil..

Tripathis r no more relevant on the story I think, their scenes look forced.. so they may just close this revenge track soon n bring back arvind as main negative character..

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: -JaZ-

arvind looks like a sly character.. I too think he may have staged his death, may be to get away from some scam he did.. since imlie is investigating on it there must be something more than what Aryan believes n they can't show Aryan as completely wrong too on his anger towards adi.. since adi burned those articles there may be something which he didn't want imlie to see while Aryan can easily overlook it as he is blindfolded by his love towards his bil..

Tripathis r no more relevant on the story I think, their scenes look forced.. so they may just close this revenge track soon n bring back arvind as main negative character..

might be interesting..but what about Sundar and Arprita..maybe for this track Aravind might come back ,by that time Imlie might have got Arprita married to Sundar after finding out how bad Aravind is,AND  aryan may support Arvind ....so Gul has this history of doing kitchdi! Maybe Arvind is going to be back..

But Tripati's should stay as long as Sundar is needed for the show..so let's see

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Contrarily there have been lot of instances of adi being a irresponsible reporter since episode 310, i can recount some of them:

1. Episode 311, Aryan said he's owner of building, adi concluded Aryan was running illegal fight club and asked inspector to arrest him without going into details.

2. In the interview of actress, he insulted a celebrity in her own press conference and failed in his job

3. Obituary writing about their relationship, without any one to one confrontation with his wife.

4. Pagdandiya aatank project, got drunk while on duty in sensitive area, taking pot shot at his boss on live telecast and being stubborn holding onto his own ego in front of terrorist, endangered not only his own and his team's life but also the whole village.

Anyways, it can be argued that this narrative was forced in order to elevate the new character who had to take over as ML after the og actor left the show.

However, as I've read around forum there are instances of same in earlier narrative as well. But I can't recount them for you as I've not watched them.

Edited by SundariP - 2 years ago
bob-bob thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I suspect BM is involved in this murder. Arvind may be someone they decide to revive later - who know with ITV. But I have a feeling BM has a hand in all of this.

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Bringing Arvin back would be very stupid move after establishing such amazing storyline with him. I feel it will be shown that one of the rivals decided to use Aditya’s new found fame as award winning journalist and tipped him off about malpractices in rathore pharma. Aditya probably was duped by some fake witnesses or workers decided to tell poor workers side first without verifying the facts. Aditya has been shown to pick on such issues where certain sections of society seem oppressed. Like once he told aryan he will work on some department store piece where they were hiking prices , clearly his intention was to make people stop purchasing from such retail stores. It’s easier to blame the people in power about wrong doings. Aditya might have been duped into writing such pieces while thinking he was doing the right thing. This might have been escalated to a strike n later to mob lynching n murder of Arvind. 

For Aryan it must appear that Aditya was the spark that ignited the actual fire. Since he was the reporter to break the news. A fake news but not fake according to Aditya.

This investigation will bring to light the real perpetuator of Arvin’s death but will also show Aditya that indeed Imlie has surpassed him in reporting as she will prove his narrative wrong. Aryan will be able to forgive Aditya n Aditya will accept that Imlie really has surpassed him n doesn’t need him in his life. Paving path for AKT exit. 

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aryan is not so dumb that by only journalism he had came to a point that aditya is a culprit..but there is a side story too which imlie will come out and this will be the rivary of arvind who had made the blast of his car bcoz of jealous... May be as aryan stated Today that in year 2018 he made highest profit n rivary were jealous so i think the company name which aryan stated today will be new entry in the show as villian for arylie... Or else i heard that aparna will turn negative bcoz of arylie he will lose aditya either he be prison or might do society when proved guilty... 

AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

A person burns alive right in front of his supposed wife, his supposed brother in law and a renowned journalist who personally ushered him into the car. There were also other witnesses who saw him burn but let's pretend that those people who were supposedly closest to him and a journalist who ought to know the appearance of the person he came to interview mistook whoever burned as Arvind and that Arvind didn't actually die but is out there being a villain coz the face of the actor who played him looks like a 'sly character'. Right!!! Let's just pretend that shall we?

Edited by Bea1 - 2 years ago