It says unavailable ðŸ˜•

Mummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

mynameislilah thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: robedward

It says unavailable ðŸ˜•

Mummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Just check zee’s page for Adhyasree’s reel ðŸ˜† 

Also, I was going through the performances and saw Appun’s Husn Hai Suhana and I was like wtf ðŸ¤ª  Such a good song had to be ruined…. it felt like they were trying too hard to sexualise it. Really weird and messy ðŸ˜•  Are the rest of the performances the same?? I hate that they are doing this on a kids show ugh. 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixisfelilah

Just check zee’s page for Adhyasree’s reel ðŸ˜† 

Also, I was going through the performances and saw Appun’s Husn Hai Suhana and I was like wtf ðŸ¤ª  Such a good song had to be ruined…. it felt like they were trying too hard to sexualise it. Really weird and messy ðŸ˜•  Are the rest of the performances the same?? I hate that they are doing this on a kids show ugh. 

They are heavily sexualizing the performances. Esp Vartika's team and like you said, Husn Hai Suhana too. Right from the costumes to the dance steps, especially one where she lies on the stage like Nora was pretty gross for a kid to do. Vaibhav's choreographies this time is horrible. Same old rehashed concepts from SD days. I don't even want to talk about Vartika's choreography. Paul is somewhere in the middle but overall it looks like everybody has lost their creativity.

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

They are heavily sexualizing the performances. Esp Vartika's team and like you said, Husn Hai Suhana too. Right from the costumes to the dance steps, especially one where she lies on the stage like Nora was pretty gross for a kid to do. Vaibhav's choreographies this time is horrible. Same old rehashed concepts from SD days. I don't even want to talk about Vartika's choreography. Paul is somewhere in the middle but overall it looks like everybody has lost their creativity.

This is the same in DDJ... Most kid aspiring to be the next Nora  i know i know Nora pulls off some unbelievable moves but wait to grow up a lil bit kids 

And that Husn Hein Suhana... I really didn't wanna abuse the kid's efforts ðŸ¤£ but u two already said what i actually wanted to say ðŸ¤£ 

Oy Felix, have u dispatched my Eidi through Hedwig? It's quite a bit journey u know, so better dispatch earlier ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

robedward thumbnail

Were u talking bout this one???

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc4lUYdgWrg/

I am laughing so hard ðŸ¤£ look at that attitude yaar🤣

haiiiiinnnnnn ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

mynameislilah thumbnail

Originally posted by: robedward

Oy Felix, have u dispatched my Eidi through Hedwig? It's quite a bit journey u know, so better dispatch earlier ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Beta Robz, in case you didn’t know, y’all are supposed to send me my eidi hehe not the other way around ðŸ˜†   

P.S Hedwig is still free. We still have a few days to go tho bhej dena 

Edited by felixisfelilah - 1 years ago
robedward thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixisfelilah

Beta Robz, in case you didn’t know, y’all are supposed to send me my eidi hehe not the other way around ðŸ˜†   

P.S Hedwig is still free. We still have a few days to go tho bhej dena 

Hedwig taking round trip, Okkeee... U gonna get it on Qurbani ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

robedward thumbnail

Did Star Plus boot Remo out of there 🤔🤔🤔

I no watch that show... 👊👊👊

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

How do I unsee this? And not again with Rupsa...this is heights of objectifying a kid ðŸ¤¡

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cc_HaLAl1sQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=