DID Lil Masters Discussion Topic #1 - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

Our kids audition promo❀️. So excited for this truely a star kids and pariiiiiii yaar what is she. Can’t believe she has become such a amazing hip hop dancer with in a year. 

https://youtu.be/voXr9oP_Zyw

Oh my Rupsaaaa 😱😱😱 the way she supported the stunts for Saanvi 🀯🀯🀯 if the performance had some more dance steps and some 100-200 less flips and cartwheels, it would have been one gorgeous number. Rang De is a full on dance number and Paul Babu wasted majority of the music on stunts, but my oh my Rupsa πŸ‘ the Adah she maintained and the supporting hand she lend to Saanvi and Saanvi doing something out of her comfort zone πŸ‘ also as usual just one comment and the golden buzzer, but they had time to cry, celebrate birthday, joke maro with the parents for every every other performance πŸ‘ bravo Zee πŸ‘

And that 1ft Majnu called Raja Babu who was chillao-ing Laila Laila with Fada hua Kurta πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ that girl πŸ€£ I don't need to see her dance, just looking at her on that huge stage makes me ROFLMAO πŸ€£πŸ€£ it's too much yaar πŸ€£

🀏 Itni si hi toh hein πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Rest of the performances i ff-ed and made me realize SD4 Govinda episode was soooooooo much better, especially Tushar Florina's Husn hein Suhana and Amit Amar's Street dancer  

Here Appun's costume totally did her disservice, all her waacking looked messy and Vartika Junior's Belly was on point but the whole performance just didn't have any charm πŸ€ͺ 

3 kids were eliminated Anand, Aatharva, Shrushti             ( didn't see their performances to know who they are πŸ€ͺ) 

@mahi looo, elimination ho gaya πŸ€£

Originally posted by robedward

Oh my Rupsaaaa 😱😱😱 the way she supported the stunts for Saanvi 🀯🀯🀯 if the performance had some more dance steps and some 100-200 less flips and cartwheels, it would have been one gorgeous number. Rang De is a full on dance number and Paul Babu wasted majority of the music on stunts, but my oh my Rupsa πŸ‘ the Adah she maintained and the supporting hand she lend to Saanvi and Saanvi doing something out of her comfort zone πŸ‘ also as usual just one comment and the golden buzzer, but they had time to cry, celebrate birthday, joke maro with the parents for every every other performance πŸ‘ bravo Zee πŸ‘

And that 1ft Majnu called Raja Babu who was chillao-ing Laila Laila with Fada hua Kurta πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ that girl πŸ€£ I don't need to see her dance, just looking at her on that huge stage makes me ROFLMAO πŸ€£πŸ€£ it's too much yaar πŸ€£

Rest of the performances i ff-ed and made me realize SD4 Govinda episode was soooooooo much better, especially Tushar Florina's Husn hein Suhana and Amit Amar's Street dancer  

Here Appun's costume totally did her disservice, all her waacking looked messy and Vartika Junior's Belly was on point but the whole performance just didn't have any charm πŸ€ͺ 

3 kids were eliminated Anand, Aatharva, Shrushti             ( didn't see their performances to know who they are πŸ€ͺ) 

Lmao Robz I was just about to tag you to not miss Adhyashree's performance...she was tooo goood πŸ€£ I was rolling on the floor laughing at her expressions, especially the solo. Lol it was typical Vaibhav zone kinda performance and I loved it.

I also liked Rupsa and Sanvi's performance a lot but like you said it had too many stunts. Plus they again did disservice to Rupsa I feel. From the song selection it looked like the performance was supposed to be for Asha Bhonsle special but they shifted here πŸ˜‘

I didn't even bother to watch the rest of the performances. I am completely losing patience with DID since all the choreographies are so damn basic! Plus such chindi stage design and props, is the channel such a miser that they can't even afford decent props or clothes for the performances? πŸ˜³ Everything looks so below the standard. Plus weird style of competition. How are they even marking the kids? Some kids get to dance two days in a row while some don't get much chances. I mean I literally don't remember any performance from the three kids eliminated today because we have hardly seen them perform. Looks so unfair. πŸ€‘

Isha ka raja babu dance >>>> 

LMAO that small kid dancing i am like next time maa k pet se utha lena bacho ko. These kids didn't grow limbs properly inko wah wah i can't take these people seriously 🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by Justice4Samosa

I didn't even bother to watch the rest of the performances. I am completely losing patience with DID since all the choreographies are so damn basic! Plus such chindi stage design and props, is the channel such a miser that they can't even afford decent props or clothes for the performances? πŸ˜³ Everything looks so below the standard. Plus weird style of competition. How are they even marking the kids? Some kids get to dance two days in a row while some don't get much chances. I mean I literally don't remember any performance from the three kids eliminated today because we have hardly seen them perform. Looks so unfair. πŸ€‘

I am wondering, however short lived, but D+6 had such high quality set up ( apart from low quality choreographies from 2 captains), how come Remo didn't bring that to DID ???????????????? D+6 was his show, DID lil Masters is also his, why no bother making the show more extravagant??? 

Though looking at the skippers, i get half the answer about lame and generic choreo, but why can't they at least arrange some decent production πŸ€‘

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

Isha ka raja babu dance >>>> 

After watching some of these DID kids, i have a whole lotta appreciation for Esha πŸ€£ 

Originally posted by robedward

Bold: ok so I will have to watch her full segment to make sense out of this one majnu raja babu line🀣 fair enough. And seriously kitni choti hai woπŸ˜‚

Even I missed the acts of SD4 u mentioned. I started this episode then I got bored and turned it off πŸ˜‚ What I don't understand is all the shows get to select contestants from India only then how come SD, DD and D+ are able to find such terrific contestants whereas DID is still stuck with average contestants ( with few exceptions) 

And yes thank god they have started the eliminations. They can't afford to continue the way SD did🀣

Originally posted by mahi0912

Bold: ok so I will have to watch her full segment to make sense out of this one majnu raja babu line🀣 fair enough. And seriously kitni choti hai woπŸ˜‚

Very easy, 1 feet height wala Majnu named Raja Babu, rest u decode πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£