DID Lil Masters Discussion Topic #1 - Page 5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 months ago
Originally posted by altgr

Will there be gurus/skippers in this show?

Yes, Tushar Pratik and Sonali are the skippers of DDJ smiley18 I am not finding the skippers format that great. Wanna see all the kids getting equal opportunity which doesn't happen in such team formats.

Originally posted by robedward

My Boizzzzzz were total ladduzzz infront of Pari smiley37 My Sassy baby totally killed it smiley40 Even Sass Queen Anshika bhi dikhai nehi di smiley37 the other girl was also good but as u said Pari sab ko kha gayi smiley36 

Btw... I'm still trying to digest KJo's get up smiley11 ka dikha diya Momma tumne smiley11 

Just watched the performance and came here to say exactly thissmiley37 I was definitely looking just at her during the whole act😅 not to forget pari was a contemporary dancer when she came in SD and she is killing it in a hip hop pro team in just one year🔥🔥 this girl is definitely a prodigysmiley42

The TRPS gonna SOARRRRR!! Excited for this week. Both Asha and Govinda episodes are going to be good I feel. Also Adhyashree smiley27🤩 🤣

Originally posted by Justice4Samosa

The TRPS gonna SOARRRRR!! Excited for this week. Both Asha and Govinda episodes are going to be good I feel. Also Adhyashree smiley27🤩 🤣

Good strategy by Zee against 2 new shows. But still I feel DDJ will lead.

Again same guests smiley8 and same songs smiley8 I'm sensing SD vibe rather than something different smiley8

Mummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy smiley44smiley44smiley44

DD at least didn't do that, gave opportunity to dance on different songs than the guest ones smiley42 hopefully they maintain the same with DDJ smiley42

But Adhyashri smiley37smiley37smiley37 

🤏itna sa smiley37smiley37smiley37

Dance India Dance Lil Masters 5