Dance India Dance Lil Masters 5

DID Lil Masters Discussion Topic #1 - Page 6

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Vaibhav ko nikalo yaar. That small kid gonna break her neck thanks to him. And then he's praised gosh these people are annoying af 

Also I am so over these sob stories. That kid who's bday was celebrated, and other side on sony superstar singer sab dukhi atma 🤢😵 talk about sony it ruined our reality show experience. No other channel does it - their set, lighting everything is top notch. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Also I am so over these sob stories. That kid who's bday was celebrated, and other side on sony superstar singer sab dukhi atma 🤢😵 talk about sony it ruined our reality show experience. No other channel does it - their set, lighting everything is top notch

Oyyyyy... U didn't watch Colors sob story? They are gonna give Sony a good takkar in DDJ 🤣 also they have a Foreigner Judge who gonna sob in every few minutes 🤣 more glamorous than Sony 🤣

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: robedward

Oyyyyy... U didn't watch Colors sob story? They are gonna give Sony a good takkar in DDJ 🤣 also they have a Foreigner Judge who gonna sob in every few minutes 🤣 more glamorous than Sony 🤣

don't have colors as mom don't watch. 

Super star singer ka sob story can beat everything. There is a blind girl. There is a kid from Kashmir to religion angle ata rahega. There is a girl who's sibling has down syndrome or something. And the kids are all bhakt of sayli pawnu xyz. There is a dude who has a fata hua basuri voice and judges go wah wah the moment he opens his mouth. 

I can't. I hope this show tanks and get 0.3 trp 😡

robedward thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

don't have colors as mom don't watch. 

Super star singer ka sob story can beat everything. There is a blind girl. There is a kid from Kashmir to religion angle ata rahega. There is a girl who's sibling has down syndrome or something. And the kids are all bhakt of sayli pawnu xyz. There is a dude who has a fata hua basuri voice and judges go wah wah the moment he opens his mouth. 

I can't. I hope this show tanks and get 0.3 trp 😡

Thanks for the heads up 🤣

altgr thumbnail
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

When are they starting eliminations? , when Im 85? 😊

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meredith

When are they starting eliminations? , when Im 85? 😊

They already did, 3 kids already eliminated yesterday 😆

mahi0912 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: robedward

Rest of the performances i ff-ed and made me realize SD4 Govinda episode was soooooooo much better, especially Tushar Florina's Husn hein Suhana and Amit Amar's Street dancer  

Btw was there a govinda tribute in the DID episode. I might watch that.

Just watched SD 4 govinda neelam tribute again today and I have so much respect for the whole team👏 such a grand performance executed so beautifully ❤❤ DID tributes usually look so pheeka even with good songs😂 missed all the super gurus and bacchas

robedward thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahi0912

Btw was there a govinda tribute in the DID episode. I might watch that.

Just watched SD 4 govinda neelam tribute again today and I have so much respect for the whole team👏 such a grand performance executed so beautifully ❤❤ DID tributes usually look so pheeka even with good songs😂 missed all the super gurus and bacchas

Ummmmm i think no, i was ff-ing a lot but didn't see any tribute ... That episode was below mamahuhu  at least super dancer had some good performances on Govinda day 🤪 

But i am not sure i wanna see another tribute episode solely on Govinda songs for Govinda, bohut dekh liya ab aur kuch nehi hein dekhne ke liye