Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Dev is in a biggest dilemma of his life. He did not even break his head like this at the time of his wedding because Gautam and DHara took the decision for him. This time he is forced to make the decision his own😕

Sometimes you have to learn the lesson the hard way, because it will only help you to make better decisions in life.

Shiva and Raavi are classic examples of this

He wanted to talk to Mr. Garam Kodiwaala AKA Shiva Pandya but got scared looking at his demeanor 🤣

But Mr garam khopdi came home to romance his wife😆

Odette_delusion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Amrit🤗❤️

I am so happy to see you here on EDT...❤️

thanks for being welcoming😍😍

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Except that Suman is sure now that Rishita will not be back and it is a long time plan. Suman is also scared that Dev will leave the house for Rishita 😕

.suman always considered he was Tommy at the end of the day inside room...no wonder she fears..😆..I think thanmi is right..she can even fake an attack..but if its real, and even that doesn't bring them back, it would be too low from dev..

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pasta anyway is not a very healthy food to eat everyday 🤣

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

But Mr garam khopdi came home to romance his wife😆

Good..if dev had gone to discuss leaving home, would have really started a fight between dev and shiva and further kills his mood to talk ..I dnt understand why couldn't dev talk to gombi instead..he is the most sensible and authoritative man there ..it was only logical for him to open up his feelings towards gombi..I am sure he would have understood from both sides..

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Pasta anyway is not a very healthy food to eat everyday 🤣

I guess dev was angry bhabhi made chocolate cake instead of pasta..🤪..

They didn't need to have made dev say food as a part of the reason rishitha is happy with her mother..

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

One doubt..what does raada mean?..😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

.suman always considered he was Tommy at the end of the day inside room...no wonder she fears..😆..I think thanmi is right..she can even fake an attack..but if its real, and even that doesn't bring them back, it would be too low from dev..

Deeps, though we live very far away from my in-laws, my husband has been going to India every year since 2010 when my FIL was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease (before that he used to go every 2 years) and would spend quality time with my in-laws and do nothing when he travels there. Not once I have stopped him from going. Once when he was away my son got really sick and I had to admit him in the hospital and I did it all myself with the younger one also take care of, had to get friends help because it was not possible for him  to just hop on a plane and come back home, it still would have taken him 30 hours to come home. I decided that I would manage it all by myself and he could complete his stay and then return.

Next year he wanted to go, not once I stopped him, not even the fear of my kids possibly getting sick again made me stop him. He still went and came back, luckily everything was smooth during that trip, Again my husband was the one who did the last rites last year when my FIL passed away and Covid was at the peak in India, he still went a week before as my FIL was in the ICU, stayed back and after FIL passed away, extended his stay and completed the rituals. This year again he went last month to complete 1 year Shraddh for my FIL and I get a separate call from my MIL wanting to talk to me, She did not even inform my husband who was right there in India. All she did was cry and thanked me for supporting my husband and not objecting him to go to India for such important things. I felt so bad for her and ended up crying with her. told her that she should not be thanking me at all infact it was our duty as their children to be available when they need us. I even told her if not for the kids and their school, I would have been there as well.

These are infinitely small within the grand scheme of things but these things only make parents happy. My Husband always says it is easy to fight but very hard to maintain relationships. I am very proud of him as he has the best brother bond I have ever seen amongst a house full of sons and loves his older and younger brother equally and both love spending time with him. Not once I have tried to interfere in their relationship and will never do in the future also.

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Odette_delusion

thanks for being welcoming😍😍

❤️

How are you??

Exams kaise gaye??