majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Suman-Dhara scene

Dhara brings milk for Suman

Suman says, "Pattrani ko wapas le aana chahiye jald se jald"

Dhara says, 'par kaise Maa, kya Rishita aana chahthi hai?'

Suman says, "arrey woh nahi aana chahthi, woh toh gusse me gayi hai, jo bhi ho hume kuch sochke usse laana hoga waapas, jaanti ho uss parivar ko jitne dhin woh zyaada rahegi naa wahan Tamatar Seth aisi jaal failaayegaa naa, usse wapas laana mushkil hota jaayegaa"

AAAAAA BGM
Dhara says, 'par Maa, agar woh nahi aana chahthi hai, usse rehane dete hai na, baat sirf delivery tak ki toh hai"

Suman looks at her an says, "tujhe lagta hai baat delivery tak ki hai, mera anubhav kehata hai ki, yeh plan hameshaa ka hai,, usse wapas laana chahiye nahi toh sab, Dev bhi, woh log Dev ko bhi"

Suman's fear is valid😕 that Dev will move in with them which is what  is going to happen😔

Ok will Suman fake her heart attack? I have this feeling after watching this scene

mpks1 thumbnail

Suman-Dhara scene

Suman says, 'kuch samaj me nahi aa raha ha soch rahi hoon par"

Dhara says, "Maa mein aapki chinta samaj rahi hoon, sach kaho toh darr toh mujhe bhi  andhar se  lag raha hai par"

On the other side Dev in his room, "Mujhe jald se jald decide karna hoga mujhe kya karna hai, mujhe kuch samaj me nahi aa raha hai mein kya karoon, ek taraf parivar hai, doosri taraf Rishita"

Dev gets a message from Rishita, he reads it.

His monologue, "aana toh mein bhi chah raha hoon  tumhare paas Rishita par ye Rishte?

Suman-Dhara-Dev are being showing alternatingly and the frame freezes on Suman, Dhara and Dev's face on split screen.

End of episode

Precap is ME promo

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

But abhi toh bhaiyo ka boys night out b hona hai na...😆

Agar woh dikhane wale hai toh hum assume kyu karenge....😆

Though I know jitne samjhdar iss show k editors or makers hai ye reason ho sakta hai...🤣

That's the way I am thinking too these days regarding this show..🤡😆

Odette_delusion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally had a proper follow up scene🤩🤩

I didn't expected shiVi to talk on the incident but they did and in a very cute way❣️❣️

mpks1 thumbnail

Now I am ok if Shiva goes to sleep next to Dev 😆 because its just matter of one night as Dev will be gone the next morning and Shiva has no choice but  to return to his room 😆

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Odette_delusion

Finally had a proper follow up scene🤩🤩

I didn't expected shiVi to talk on the incident but they did and in a very cute way❣️❣️

Amrit🤗❤️

I am so happy to see you here on EDT...❤️

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Now I am ok if Shiva goes to sleep next to Dev 😆 because its just matter of one night as Dev will be gone the next morning and Shiva has no choice but  to return to his room 😆

What all we need to be scared of when it comes to shiva..😆

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Dev is in a biggest dilemma of his life. He did not even break his head like this at the time of his wedding because Gautam and DHara took the decision for him. This time he is forced to make the decision his own😕

Sometimes you have to learn the lesson the hard way, because it will only help you to make better decisions in life.

Shiva and Raavi are classic examples of this.

He wanted to talk to Mr. Garam Kopdiwaala AKA Shiva Pandya but got scared looking at his demeanor 🤣

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Now dhara is saying rishitha will be back after delivery..now she talking ravis language?..this was such a simple matter..if she hadn't created so much scene, it would have been that much only..(i mean most probably..🤔 considering its rishitha I can't guarantee though)

Except that Suman is sure now that Rishita will not be back and it is a long time plan. Suman is also scared that Dev will leave the house for Rishita 😕

deeps07 thumbnail

I understand Devs feelings to be with rishitha..

But I didn't like his dialogues regarding food and how they cant make such food here..bhai..what about ur 10years sacrificing bhabhima..its all pasta u missed after this much big sacrifice?..