Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations on new edt 💖💖

Hope we can get more scenes of raavi ka shiva 🙏🙏 sirf raavi k sath or saamne nahi pure gharwalo k saamne bhi 😆

Thanku prema di for writing shivi scene alag se 💜

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My shivi babies! I FIRMLY believe that shiva leaned in to kiss her but shah rukh  bhaisaab ban gaye editor aur uss scene ka the end kar diya!

In my head, the way he leaned in, the cheek kiss happened! 🥰🥰🥰 

Nobody change my mind! 

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Also, Shiva calling himself a Phatichar Ghalib 🤣
And referring to him and Raavi as Pajama and Naada, Jhagda and Raada was so adorable 😆

Raavi ke pyaar ne bechara ko Somnath ka Sasta Shayar bana diya hai 😆 

mpks1 thumbnail

Saturday-New TRP day- bring on a meaningful Shiva-Raavi scene 😆

This will go down as my most favorite scene more than the confession❤️❤️

This is the next step in understanding and trust and they still have a  little more to go before they blindly trust each other❤️

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

I wanted to write Shiva-Raavi scene in the new EDT❤️

Scene - 1

Raavi in their room trying to remove the gatbandhan knot from her shaadi ka joda (dupatta)

She says, "itne dhin hogaye hai shaadi jo kapde jamane ka waqt hi nahi mila, kul jaa kul jaa"

Just then Shiva comes there and takes the cloth and says, "iss ghaat ko deela kyun kar rahi hai"

Raavi looks at him.

Shiva says, "tujhe toh isse kaske baandna chahiye, aise"

Raavi is still looking at him and smiling

Shiva continues, "ek minute kya iss ghaat ko deela karke kya tum hamare rishte ki ghaat ko deela karna chahthi hai, ek minute tu bhi Rishita Bhabi ki tarah mayike jaane ki soch nahi rahi hai na, chipkali beech beech me teri dimaag ke battery itni dead kyun ho jaati hai"

Raavi says, "dimaag ke battery teri dead ho jaati hai, mein kyun mayike jaaoongi, aur mayike jaana galat nahi hai"

Shiva gives her the ghaat and says ,'pakad, ye tu bo, rahi hai? tujhe bachpan se iss parivar ka hisaa banna thaa naa abb tu hissa ban gay toh tujhe Rishita Bhabi ki decision sahi lag raha hai, Rishton ka tootna tujhe kabse sahi lagne laga?"

Raavi says,"sach kahoon Shiva, mujhe darr lag raha hai, mein nahi chahthi bachpan se jis familyr ko meine adarsh maana hai woh aise  tooke bikarjaaye, Rishita ke saat meine issiliye diya ki jhagda na badd jaaye aur woh hameshaa ke liye apne ghar na chali jaaye, tode dhin wahan pe rahegi usko accha lagegaa phir waapas aayegi, mein iss parivar tootthe hui dekh nahi sakti, Maasi aur Anita di se rishte tootthe jaa rahe hain,

She leans on his chest and hugs him and says, "mein akeli ho jaaoongi Shiva" 

Shiva looks at her and hugs her back.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(I am writing both the scenes in one update as it is easy to read)

Scene-2

Shiva puts his hands around  her shoulders and says, "ek baat bata ss bandhar ko hote hui chipkali akeli kabse padgayi" 

Shiva continues, " iss duniya ke liye naa bale hi mein tera pati hoon, par mujhme tu apni Maa, apni behen, apna bhai, apna baap jo doodnna chahthi ho doond sakti ha, samji"❤️😎

He continues  while smiling, "Tu aur mein pata kaise, jaise pajama aur naada, jhagda aur raada" 😆

Raavi laughs 😆 she says, 'wah mere bhootnath. teri toh shayari me bhi jhagda aur rada hai?'

He pulls her closer and says, "aur abb yeh phatichar ghalib teri zindagi me aagaya naa, tu isski shaayari se tu peecha nahi chudaa paayegi" ❤️❤️❤️😆

Raavi says, "chudaana bhi kisse?"

Kiston is playing in the BG.

Shiva leans on to kiss Raavi but she feels shy and leans on his chest❤️

Shiva is smiling and both are happy.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I can't explain the kind of khushi I am feeling after reading this ❤️❤️

This is something we have waited for so long.❤️❤️

P.S.- My khushi has increased after knowing they didn't play "Rait, mitti and dhul zara si"...Kiston suits them better 😆

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Now as Shiva will handle the store alone can we get some scenes of Raavi helping Shiva at store

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My shivi babies! I FIRMLY believe that shiva leaned in to kiss her but shah rukh  bhaisaab ban gaye editor aur uss scene ka the end kar diya!

In my head, the way he leaned in, the cheek kiss happened! 🥰🥰🥰 

Nobody change my mind! 

i support u he kissed her for sure and that made her cheeks crimson red and then shyly she hugged him 😍😍😍💗💗

mpks1 thumbnail

Rishita-Janu-Kalyani -Motiben scene

Janu takes Rishita to another room and he has covered her eyes with her hand and she asks where is he taking her

Finally they arrive, Janu removes his hand from her eyes, Rishita is looking at the baby's room with lots of toys and plush toys to play with. Rishita is so happy and asks Janu , when he got this ready, She then turns to her mother and asks why she didn't tell her about this surprise, Kalyani says if she told her before, she wouldn't be able to see the cute smile and the happiness on Rishita's face that she is exhibiting now.

Janu asks Rishita if she likes it all,. Rishita says she loves it and hugs him and says, "I love you, Pap"

Janu says, 'I love you too beta, kush hai na tu, pakka?"

Rishita nods her head yes.

It was nice to see Rishita all happy afterall she is going to become a mother and has every right to look forward for best things  for her baby❤️ 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Now as Shiva will handle the store alone can we get some scenes of Raavi helping Shiva at store

Ofcourse we should get some😃

If Dhara chooses to stay home and help Gautam to take care of Suman, they better send Raavi to help Shiva out.

I have no hopes from Piddhi as he will sit in Janu's super maket to help apni  "Dev Bhai" in the process tadofying Pumpkin😕

mpks1 thumbnail

Did Shiva pataofy Raavi with his shaayari today?😆

Woh toh khudko phatichar ghalib samajke baitaa hai 😆