Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bindaasbebe

Why do you seem confused?

Because most of the things went above my head 

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

just learn and know the facts  how everything happened in India ! I know what I said are facts and I cant educate one here in detail. There are tons of books available,u shall read and enrich urself..Thank you.

@bold..u should listen to those bandits who challenged to rape Muslim women they will tell u who and what Hindus are..

We are all Hindus until people from other religions coexists in our country,once they are banished ,then most of us will become sooshathras and others shathriyas and vaishnavas..women were denied wearing a bra as  she belonged to a lower caste and tax was exempted for the size of her breasts..this is just one example for the denial of wearing a blouse ( dress) ...vedic system was the education before and was allowed to the one with the sacred threads, others were denied..example karna was denied his right because he was from a lower caste ! This too was a real India once! So why these fundamental issues were not discussed ..and u must know who were all once allowed to enter the temple and who aren't 

Exactly!

Hinduism has such a complex history because its not an ism at all. Some Persian King who couldn't pronounce Sindhu grouped everyone on that side of the river Sindhu, as Hindus. The British then ran with it because the Varna system was a gold mine for their trademarked Divide & Rule. Even though many panths of "Hinduism" have rejected the Varna system altogether. 

The modern form of Hinduism isn't Hinduism at all. Its Brahmanism where people are oppressed using fear & the varna system, which Gandhi called the backbone of Hinduism. 

The core of Sanatana Dharma is a) Freedom & b) Dharma/Karma. Hinduism isn't regressive at all at its core. Gandhi & other flag bearer's of Dharma has made it so. The earliest Vedas, the Rig Veda, is all about personal & private spirituality. Fun spirituality, dancing, drinking, orgies. Most of the hymns are dedicated to Lord Indra the King of Gods who was all about having a good time, drinking Soma, copulating with multiple women, dance & music. Of course, he had to repent for every bad karma he did. Rajneesh Osho would later bring this same philosophy to the masses in the modern world and be ostracized for it because by then Brahmanism, Sanskar & whatever else the British thought we were was what we became. 

Hinduism at its core is spirituality, not a religion. Half of the 6 orthodox schools of Hinduism are atheist.

All this to say, you're an imbicile if you're fighting over religion. Savarkar, the Hindutva Champion was himself an atheist. Just do good karma & STFU. 

NathuPyare thumbnail

There's too much. Tbh kuch samajh nahi aaya ðŸ˜³

NathuPyare thumbnail

Foot under sons of god's head?

What is that supposed to mean?

These are highly intellectual baatein which normal people cannot understand. 

NathuPyare thumbnail
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Exactly!

Hinduism has such a complex history because its not an ism at all. Some Persian King who couldn't pronounce Sindhu grouped everyone on that side of the river Sindhu, as Hindus. The British then ran with it because the Varna system was a gold mine for their trademarked Divide & Rule. Even though many panths of "Hinduism" have rejected the Varna system altogether. 

The modern form of Hinduism isn't Hinduism at all. Its Brahmanism where people are oppressed using fear & the varna system, which Gandhi called the backbone of Hinduism. 

The core of Sanatana Dharma is a) Freedom & b) Dharma/Karma. Hinduism isn't regressive at all at its core. Gandhi & other flag bearer's of Dharma has made it so. The earliest Vedas, the Rig Veda, is all about personal & private spirituality. Fun spirituality, dancing, drinking, orgies. Most of the hymns are dedicated to Lord Indra the King of Gods who was all about having a good time, drinking Soma, copulating with multiple women, dance & music. Of course, he had to repent for every bad karma he did. Rajneesh Osho would later bring this same philosophy to the masses in the modern world and be ostracized for it because by then Brahmanism, Sanskar & whatever else the British thought we were was what we became. 

Hinduism at its core is spirituality, not a religion. Half of the 6 orthodox schools of Hinduism are atheist.

All this to say, you're an imbicile if you're fighting over religion. Savarkar, the Hindutva Champion was himself an atheist. Just do good karma & STFU. 

thank you very much for framing right words and phrases..I read everything in Tamil so I found it difficult to explain them with correct terms ..but thanks and let's rest the topic here..

If people wants to learn India from Sir Arnab Gowsami, then we cant help it.

Thank you once again..

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Foot under sons of god's head?

What is that supposed to mean?

That is how people from susthras are called as...I saw some lols for ur ignorance and I see how some enlightened souls shine under ignorance..

NathuPyare thumbnail

I can tell the way some highly intellectuals have come to agree and support such posts.

Their lecture on hinduism is eye opening🤡

More like Brain farts ðŸ˜†

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Because most of the things went above my head 

You are good with gifs.. you expressed my feelings 

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Periyar followers, Aryan invasion theory.....🤪