Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

So being Muslim automatically makes anyone "antihindu" etc... 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Even considering that Muslims are also humans like Hindus will send you packing to Pakistan with feathers like ant-national and anti Hindu in your cap...toh fir toh Muslim hona he gunaah hai...

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Even considering that Muslims are also humans like Hindus will send you packing to Pakistan with feathers like ant-national and anti Hindu in your cap...toh fir toh Muslim hona he gunaah hai...

its all rubbish and hatred speech..what to do,that's what is interesting to morons who doesnt want to think beyond religion! I wonder what's wrong in disliking Kashmiri files movie.,I too didnt like it, so I am anti Hindu or what..I have seen all the documentaries and real videos of the riot and I was happy when the Gov't decided to give justice to the pandits. I appreciate it! But that movie is really a targeted one like FAMILY MAN! 

Whichever Nation had discriminated thier own people in the name of race / religion had gone down in history.,be it Afghanistan or Srilanka..extremism and terrorism is very very dangerous. 

I am a Hindu according to this constitution, but I am a humanbeing with a reasoning brain. I am no where superior to anything in this world/ Universe. And the God I pray is my own belief ,same way everyone has thier belief! Everyone has thier own system of living! If we can't respect each other and value each other what's the use of calling oneself as homosapiens! Even at jungles Animals survive without much animosity.,but these extremists are more cruel .The way they spew hatred among each other is very very wrong. 

I am proud to be an Indian / Tamilian than to be anything else. We are from this soil and from this Land..only that's true ! All the chemicals, ions in our body exists in and around earth,not above it or beyond it...so cant we all be loyal to our mother Earth than these religions !

I am not surprised by this topic as for the past 10 years all I read is this shit..you are anti hindu,antiNational etc etc..

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

its all rubbish and hatred speech..what to do,that's what is interesting to morons who doesnt want to think beyond religion! I wonder what's wrong in disliking Kashmiri files movie.,I too didnt like it, so I am anti Hindu or what..I have seen all the documentaries and real videos of the riot and I was happy when the Gov't decided to give justice to the pandits. I appreciate it! But that movie is really a targeted one like FAMILY MAN! 

Whichever Nation had discriminated thier own people in the name of race / religion had gone down in history.,be it Afghanistan or Srilanka..extremism and terrorism is very very dangerous. 

I am a Hindu according to this constitution, but I am a humanbeing with a reasoning brain. I am no where superior to anything in this world/ Universe. And the God I pray is my own belief ,same way everyone has thier belief! Everyone has thier own system of living! If we can't respect each other and value each other what's the use of calling oneself as homosapiens! Even at jungles Animals survive without much animosity.,but these extremists are more cruel .The way they spew hatred among each other is very very wrong. 

I am proud to be an Indian / Tamilian than to be anything else. We are from this soil and from this Land..only that's true ! All the chemicals, ions in our body exists in and around earth,not above it or beyond it...so cant we all be loyal to our mother Earth than these religions !

I am not surprised by this topic as for the past 10 years all I read is this shit..you are anti hindu,antiNational etc etc..

Saw a videos of a saffron clad Mahant threatening to rape Muslim women...followed by cheering him up with the chants of Shri Ram...these are not extremists ...they are terrorists🤢....who are using God's name to threaten to rape women...it was so disgusting to watch all the cheering that went on....these are the real threats to Hinduism....there are still nuts who will come defending this....that other religions do it too....ok than those people are terrorists too.....so u will support these people just because someone else also did the same....threats of rape being given openly have become common...administration kaan mein tel daal kar baitha hai....Don't use Lord Ram's name and give a threat of a rape...🤢

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Saw a videos of a saffron clad Mahant threatening to rape Muslim women...followed by cheering him up with the chants of Shri Ram...these are not extremists ...they are terrorists🤢....who are using God's name to threaten to rape women...it was so disgusting to watch all the cheering that went on....these are the real threats to Hinduism....there are still nuts who will come defending this....that other religions do it too....ok than those people are terrorists too.....so u will support these people just because someone else also did the same....threats of rape being given openly have become common...administration kaan mein tel daal kar baitha hai....Don't use Lord Ram's name and give a threat of a rape...🤢

Do u think such people are real Lord.Rams bhakths..they are barking dogs and if seldom bites then nothing can stop our country from going down..

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Do u think such people are real Lord.Rams bhakths..they are barking dogs and if seldom bites then nothing can stop our country from going down..

Ignore..these extremists are only 2 to 12%..still there are lot of people in our country with heart and brain at the right place.You need not be sad yar

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

👏👏

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gogomaster

lol, what?

Heard it first time ever.

How can constituttion tell you what you are or should be?

As per my understanding you are what you feel. It's you and only you who will decide your own identity or religion, not the constitution, lol

If you mean you are converted to some other religion but hindu only on paper like most converted ones do to continue gov benefits then that statement makes a little sense.

😂😂😂so u dont know who Hindus are ! And what's that government benefits by religion conversion..🤣do u think one will.see God when they are in Hunger? Do u think one will stay among the people who denies them the right of a humanbeing like food,shelter, dress and above all education and respect..

No one is Hindu by birth..Hindus are collection of people who worship all other Gods other than followed religions like  like Muslims/Christians/ buddhism etc etc that existed in India. That's how British grouped those who worshipped vishnu,shiva etc etc in a group called Hindus! Bas..otherwise they are called shatriyas ,vaishnavas etc etc...and basid on this they scheduled BC/MBC etc 

And please I am from Periyar/ Bharathiyar land where God comes after humanbeings..he taught us if there is no  food for one then burn until u find a way for him to eat..if a man can be burnt alive for visiting a God in HIS PLACE,then he shall have no such  God .

I have seen conversion for food,shelter ,Love for the God but not just what u mentioned!! I know facts and the fact / history says once India was full of buddhism before Aryans started marching and Invading the land...so who  exactly does this land belong to..Answer is nobody from the past and to everybody who are living in the present..instead of repeatedly quoting the historical mistakes of barbaric rulers/ system from past its  the duty of any  the kind mind  to make survival easy for those living at the  present...but to my aghast all I see is from what mughals did to what Nehru did! Is this the  way to live..riding the entire Nation to the past mistakes and punishing people at the present who have no role or  clue of what had done in the past..this is what the extremists do and this is how they feed people that conversion happens for govt benefits! Atleast one will get benefits and could do a decent living if get converted but remaining in the same religion what will one get ..just be the sons of Gods' foot under the Sons of Gods' head!

Edited by Bharathi_gurti - 2 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gogomaster

Hain???!!!!

You think people are converting because hindus are denying them rights of shelter, food, dress, education,respect etc? 

By that logic, christians and muslims must be having it all now after conversions?

Bold 1 ....I thought we are all born hindus and then some convert by applying different methods which i shouldn't be mentioning here asto what they are.

Bold 2....what's that?

just learn and know the facts  how everything happened in India ! I know what I said are facts and I cant educate one here in detail. There are tons of books available,u shall read and enrich urself..Thank you.

@bold..u should listen to those bandits who challenged to rape Muslim women they will tell u who and what Hindus are..

We are all Hindus until people from other religions coexists in our country,once they are banished ,then most of us will become sooshathras and others shathriyas and vaishnavas..women were denied wearing a bra as  she belonged to a lower caste and tax was exempted for the size of her breasts..this is just one example for the denial of wearing a blouse ( dress) ...vedic system was the education before and was allowed to the one with the sacred threads, others were denied..example karna was denied his right because he was from a lower caste ! This too was a real India once! So why these fundamental issues were not discussed ..and u must know who were all once allowed to enter the temple and who aren't 

NathuPyare thumbnail

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Original post research fir se daalo mitra