Need more screen space for Sudha ji and Urvashi

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This time CVS have all great actors in one show. But they failed in utilizing them..  Instead of bringing so many new villains they could've shown either of them as villain..They are such great artists with good screen presence. 

In previous episodes we saw Urvashi keeping an eye on Pratha and wanted to bring her secret out infront of everyone to take revenge as she felt Pratha was reason for Rishab to break shaadi with Reem. But they completely forgot that track and sidelined her🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

So true! It's not like they have a lack of any resources. Actors hain, OG Director hai, 130 crore hai. But still.. It's just them badly utilizing their existing resources. 

I remember in S2 Yamini-Shesha equation was explored so well, these villains had so much to do, including comedy. There were times that the villains outshined the lead pair as well.        

But in this season CVs are failing to properly manage their huge cast. I feel they sidelined Mehak too when Shalaka was there. They seriously need to strike a balance here.   

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mish_18

So true! It's not like they have a lack of any resources. Actors hain, OG Director hai, 130 crore hai. But still.. It's just them badly utilizing their existing resources. 

I remember in S2 Yamini-Shesha equation was explored so well, these villains had so much to do, including comedy. There were times that the villains outshined the lead pair as well.        

But in this season CVs are failing to properly manage their huge cast. I feel they sidelined Mehak too when Shalaka was there. They seriously need to strike a balance here.   

Plz don't say 130 crores. It's a hoax. I think EK put budget only for actors remuneration and nothing else..VFX are pathetic specially fire vfx

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pranurosid

Plz don't say 130 crores. It's a hoax. I think EK put budget only for actors remuneration and nothing else..VFX are pathetic specially fire vfx

Haina dhokha hua hai humare sath ðŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

This time CVS have all great actors in one show. But they failed in utilizing them..  Instead of bringing so many new villains they could've shown either of them as villain..They are such great artists with good screen presence. 

In previous episodes we saw Urvashi keeping an eye on Pratha and wanted to bring her secret out infront of everyone to take revenge as she felt Pratha was reason for Rishab to break shaadi with Reem. But they completely forgot that track and sidelined her🥱

its like writers have amnesia ðŸ¤£ last week kya hua ye bhi nahi patha ðŸ¤£