Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Logon ki zindagiyon mein jo toofan aa jaata hai...uske saamne cinema hall ka toofan kya cheez hai...😎

Bas yahi to fail ho jaata hai SRK. Uska fanbase logon ki zindgiyon me toofan aate dekh kar hi khush ho jaata hai. Cinema hall me paise kharch karke toofan nahi laata πŸ˜­

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Bas yahi to fail ho jaata hai SRK. Uska fanbase logon ki zindgiyon me toofan aate dekh kar hi khush ho jaata hai. Cinema hall me paise kharch karke toofan nahi laata πŸ˜­

SRK ko paison ki, fame ki kya zaroorat hai....when one phoonk is enough...😎

NathuPyare thumbnail

SRK ko paison ki, fame ki kya zaroorat hai....when one phoonk is enough...😎

🀣

I can already imagine SRK haklaying and phooking his way to another flop cos why, usse ab paison aur fame ki zarurat nahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Waise I take back the power of SRK's phoonk wala statement.....Bihar mein someone stole  whole damn bridge...😲🀣🀣🀣

NathuPyare thumbnail

Movie flop ho sakti hai....not his phoonk..😎...his one phoonk is enough to burn the behinds of his haters....dhuaan dhuaan...🀣

Imagine if his haters maaro a foonk from their behind. Can SRK survive it? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Imagine if his haters maaro a foonk from their behind. Can SRK survive it? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

No one can...🀣

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Hope it’s SRK coz I’ve seen Salman bouncing and it ain’t pretty. πŸ˜‚

https://twitter.com/iamsrk_brk/status/1511770843424366593?s=21&t=1LQ8ld7LgdiZd5sEVUe2tg

Do you want to see Salman bouncing another way? 

Akshay Kumar Evil Smile - Indian Meme Templates

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

omg!  what the heck was that?   πŸ€£

Something none of us deserved to see πŸ˜•

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I genuinely think that it is time for SRK,  Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar to break the mold and do age appropriate/meaningful roles.  

SRK have delivered a Chak De, Swades and Dear Zindagi in the past. He can even do it now if he wants.   Pathan is SRK's litmus test, it will either make or break his career as an actor; so let's see how it pans out. 

WRT Salman,  no idea -- he hasn't been able to break the mold as an action hero and that is his biggest detriment, IMO both career and health wise.  But the plus point is he has an active and one of the most loyal fan base.  So he can't be written off -yet.. 

Akshay Kumar tries to balance content with masala but his caliber or lack of it seldom translates into screen.  I genuinely feel he should now retire from acting

Aamir had Thug of Hindostan but had the most impressive filmography before that.  Even if Lal Singh Chedda fails,  he will still have a couple of chances to bounce back.. If it is a hit then then - my guess is as good as anyone else's.. 

Although I absolutely loathe him as a person,  it is Ajay Devan whose choice of script, I think is absolutely commendable. Just watched RRR and the guy has given such an impressive performance in such a short role. 

So for all these actors,  it is now content versus comfort. Stepping out of their comfort zone and trying substance will be the key to longevity,  especially in today's timewhen OTT is as big as multiplexes.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

If they don't ruin tiger 3 then Salman has more chances because Tiger series is already a brand but i hope both do and Pathan and Tiger 3 both are good movies 😳