Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

IG comment sections are equally toxic sometimes. It's like everyone has a vendetta against Priya. Yes, she hid the truth but she risked her life and almost died!!!!! Woh nahi dikhta kya?! 

Internalized misogyny phoot phoot ke bahar aa rahi hai πŸ˜‘

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Doodle

Don't even get me started on this. 

But he also enjoys the adulation clearly. Nandini has manipulated him so much his whole life that he never got to be a child. 

Sometimes I feel the Soods never had a brother, except Akki who is clearly Pri's laadla, so they fulfill their wish in Ram. 

Did you see today during the teekha - meetha comment, he told Sara - "you give me the water." He didn't take it from wifey as she denied him the meetha. smiley37

Such a child he is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

wallflowergirl thumbnail

There is a major flaw in the bakery scene; Sara says, "Ram says what is there in a marriage, but everyone gets something out of it..." 

All nonsense, my jaws dropped while watching it. 

I am like - "when did Ram EVER say that?" πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ikr!! 

That's why i keep saying there is a major jhol in screenplay of that scene.

Priya was suppose to realise Ram's love for her there and reflect a little on her feelings!

They never back out from mess ups 🀣

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

true... Uska bts story me wo glass gir gayi they looked at the camera, and continued, Ajay pulled abhinav s glass he was confused.... the camera gaze has been cut in editing I thinkπŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

It's not difficult to see when the scenes are improvised. It was actually a very cute scene for me😁

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Today's sneak peak..Meera Maa πŸ₯³[Can't post link, but it's up on YouTube]

MM to Mami - Aaj tak maine aapki baaton ko dil se nahin lagaya kyunki mujhe pata hai aapke paas dimaag nahin hai!! 

Watching it on loop πŸ€£πŸ€£

Brace yourselves for some drama!

Edited by DazzlingLight - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail

A simple example was the dining table scene: If you have watched the episode, you might notice that Meera maa cooked everything but then Sandy started to demand the fritters. Knowing that Ram started fanning the flame and joined Sandy to express how he would love to eat that. He knew that he wouldn't want Meera maa to cook but if he wishes them, then Pri will go herself and cook for him. He could have easily asked Pri to do that; in general relationships, husbands ask their wives but here Ram didn't ask. Then we saw Pri get up and make them for him and Sandy. Why? Because she knew that no matter how many different types of food are on the table, he would always go for the dish she prepared. 

I remember when Pri was in the hospital, there was a scene where Tarun and Adi were setting up the table for breakfast. Tarun mentioned to Adi that I brought everything Ram sir might need, but then he always looks for the dish that Priya bhabhi prepares.  

This is how this couple works. Their style is unique. Do you remember this dialogue of Ram's in the interview? "Priya ka woh aankhon ka ishaara hota hai naa … us ek pal mein mujhe sab kuch samajh aa jata hai."  

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

So true, they do understand each other's actions btr than words.

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Balh2fan

I really appreciate the way you interpreted, connected the dots and read between the lines. I agree with all the things you mentioned and had I watched it as carefully as did earlier would have interpreted the same way.

The only complaint I have with the makers is as viewers we are the consumers or their clients, can they just take a little more effort rather than leaving it to us viewers to make sense out of whatever little gestures they show or cues they give, and make it easy to comprehend rather leave it our imaginations.

We, mere mortals who use verbal communication to clarify MU’s have to spend a lot of efforts to decode the psyche of the characters, their intentions and as to how they reached a certain stage in their character progression.

The only thing I understand is, she did not seek an explanation but he owes one. Period.

Such a huge build up cannot end in a limbo, where are left on our own to understand and explain on their behalf.

Apologies, this is my last post complaining regarding the same thing since yesterday. Do not want to sound like a broken record, but I really felt bad for the efforts you folks put to explain things, hence the rant.

@bold: see this will be reversed in MS kand, priya ows him an explanation but he won't ask for one.

That's why they are dragging this so much.

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhubhnis

Wow... Now i want to go back and watch all these moments 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Beautiful observation.

Actually if you think about it... R not explaining anything is all Ps doing .. usne hi sikhaya hai... Speak w actions not words (referring to Rs monologue when he sees P in the bridal saree at shivratri)... Bechare ko goonga bana diya warna achha khaasa bol leta tha 😏

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Satya vachan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zanutix

IG comment sections are equally toxic sometimes. It's like everyone has a vendetta against Priya. Yes, she hid the truth but she risked her life and almost died!!!!! Woh nahi dikhta kya?! 

Internalized misogyny phoot phoot ke bahar aa rahi hai πŸ˜‘

You know there is this serial called Ahilya that comes just before our show on TV, n my parents watch it, so I watch it on and off..

So she is literally a revolutionary queen 

I just checked the youtube comment section of the latest promo, was baffled to find even she has haters πŸ€£πŸ€£

I was like rani ahilya se log itni nafrat kar sakte hain to Priya kis khet ki mooli hain ???

Audience can't with any FL  different from the predefined conventional docile one.

Should never argue with pati, never be angry, saj sawarke ke la la la la la gaate raho bas..

Turn a blind eye towards everything happening around,  koi sawaal nahi , kuch nahi , aankh band karke pati pe vishwaas karo, and most importantly 

Jab tak pati ko khush rakhegi FL audience will like her, ML ko  0.00000001 %  bhi FL uncomfortable karwa de , bas audience ke dilo me earthquake aa jayega ..

Anyways aaj kal Priya is showing good behavior, koi sawaal nahi , only turu vishwaas ..

Aise hi karti rahi, sab ka dil jeet legi..

U know I think the day these people will like Priya is the day I would sense real problem ..

As long as they hate her , I am kinda sure Priya is on the right track πŸ˜‚ 

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Nothing. It means something has happened that he dislikes. Imagine Ram with an umbrella. He has clearly become Pri now. smiley36

Are it's the same place where he met vedika in the first scene. Closing of loops doods.πŸ˜‚

Vedika is permanent history imo.