Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tirchinazar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zanutix

I have a feeling they're teasing the audience by not giving them a proper confrontation because they have a big one planned

(Like Priya's drunken monologue at the bakery. They delayed it with Holi festivities but when they delivered, they delivered. I LOVED that scene. Perhaps they're planning something similar) 

I'm cautiously hopeful but afraid that I'm expecting too much lmaoo (😓) 

Keep your hopes down,  then you will enjoy it. I will catch up with the last 2 days' episodes later in the evening. I have some thoughts in my mind, I need to articulate them

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bhubhnis

He is a puzzle to me. There has to be a balance and some words should never be spoken... Period. He shouldn't keep harping (for whatever reason) that he can leave Shivi for P whether he means it or not. If the show continues long enough... They should show some growth in his and Shivis characters/relationship.

Arre he trying to act over smart. You khow he is. There are some scenes that don't make any sense. Like Viper today at home. How she is even at home is the question. 

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Doodle

You explained it beautifully, and I will only add a little bit. 

In the episode, when V brings drunk Ram to KM, we see Pri and Ram in the room after the cupcake celebration. Then Ram was tending Pri's wrist and putting on the bandage, Pri's monologue was. – "It's so strange that sometimes we understand each other without uttering a word whereas sometimes even after conversing we won't even listen to each other."

After the Holi day, Ram told Pri that he owed her all the answers and she could question him on anything. So, when she questioned him about this, he clarified that V was his past and she had no connection with his present. She then asked him specifically whether she should believe him, and he was affirmative in his answer. He kept the ball in Pri's court. 

Even though she compared him to her father, she also gave him another chance to decide what exactly he wanted. In the meantime, she talked to Sara and realized that Ram didn't hide about V from her which gave her confidence that his mistake was he didn't disclose this sooner to her. Sara explained to her how even in the presence of V, they both had come closer to each other. That gave her confidence and assurance what Ram told her in the morning was the truth. 

But then she witnessed the embrace at the office. After that, Ritika explained how Ram got her back. She, herself, acknowledged this to the police. Pri is a girl who believes in action rather than words which Ram has clearly understood, and he is following the same. He would not directly ask her or tell her anything but started showing her his actions. 

A simple example was the dining table scene: If you have watched the episode, you might notice that Meera maa cooked everything but then Sandy started to demand the fritters. Knowing that Ram started fanning the flame and joined Sandy to express how he would love to eat that. He knew that he wouldn't want Meera maa to cook but if he wishes them, then Pri will go herself and cook for him. He could have easily asked Pri to do that; in general relationships, husbands ask their wives but here Ram didn't ask. Then we saw Pri get up and make them for him and Sandy. Why? Because she knew that no matter how many different types of food are on the table, he would always go for the dish she prepared. 

I remember when Pri was in the hospital, there was a scene where Tarun and Adi were setting up the table for breakfast. Tarun mentioned to Adi that I brought everything Ram sir might need, but then he always looks for the dish that Priya bhabhi prepares.  

This is how this couple works. Their style is unique. Do you remember this dialogue of Ram's in the interview? "Priya ka woh aankhon ka ishaara hota hai naa … us ek pal mein mujhe sab kuch samajh aa jata hai."  

This is so beautifully analyzed❤️ Loved it !! Loved it !! Loved it !!❤️ 

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Arre he trying to act over smart. You khow he is. There are some scenes that don't make any sense. Like Viper today at home. How she is even at home is the question. 

Viper bit Kunal, he is hospitalized

2 things that I am kind of sure of are

1) There is no separation. Raya cannot be separated but without each other means destruction

2) The series is winding down soon, the new characters were introduced to bring a closure

- Like we were asking where Sara's husband was, so CVs are giving us that answer

- The new character might be a business rival and maybe also be involved in VK's death

Doodle thumbnail

I have a feeling they're teasing the audience by not giving them a proper confrontation because they have a big one planned

(Like Priya's drunken monologue at the bakery. They delayed it with Holi festivities but when they delivered, they delivered. I LOVED that scene. Perhaps they're planning something similar) 

I'm cautiously hopeful but afraid that I'm expecting too much lmaoo (😓) 

I have watched the bakery scene so many times. Disha was brilliant there. Nakuul was good but Disha stole the show. 

Yes, they are definitely planning a confrontation or something similar for confession. 

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Looks like the place where V and Ram met in the 1st (?) episode, when she asked him to consider Sid-Shivi proposal. 

He wasn't carrying an umbrella then. 

He's carrying one now. 

whatever it is, he looks angry for sure. And as doodle said once I am anticipating the tandav now… as they have taken it to Priya…

the umbrella i interpret it as - he will keep any rain / storm away from her… more as a symbol to protect her from anything.

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Viper bit Kunal, he is hospitalized

2 things that I am kind of sure of are

1) There is no separation. Raya cannot be separated but without each other means destruction

2) The series is winding down soon, the new characters were introduced to bring a closure

- Like we were asking where Sara's husband was, so CVs are giving us that answer

- The new character might be a business rival and maybe also be involved in VK's death

Yes, no separation was hinted. Show toh is there for another 100 episodes max. 

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Balh2fan

whatever it is, he looks angry for sure. And as doodle said once I am anticipating the tandav now… as they have taken it to Priya…

the umbrella i interpret it as - he will keep any rain / storm away from her… more as a symbol to protect her from anything.

Yes, they have touched Pri. And I think ab toh confession ho chuka hoga or very close to it. Ram under an umbrella means definitely related to Pri. 

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real_Me

Nah, I want him to be related to Nandu, maybe Nandini’s son from a prev marriage/ relationship whom she ditched after she hooked up with VK, 

p.s: I am taking slight inspiration from season 1 where Niharika had a previous marriage,

Then toh I am super happy that Nandini has some one who would be the trump card. 

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

case board is in the recent promo … nazdikiyan vs beete kal ki sachai something wala promo… 

No more v please… i have mentioned it long long long edt 10 long ago…. Even Valmiki could write about surpanaka for 21- 28 max. epithets, including mentions and tags😆 not more than that… otherwise, it gets irritating… no self respecting woman does what v does…😡

even a vamp too has her agendas, but not delusions led desperation with cognitive dissonance…. 

Nak aur kaan Dono katenge ab Iski to… 😆

Bahut jald she is going to lose both. I am surprised she even have the guts to plan. How can anyone be so delusional? You know this is all Ram's FAULT!