This kiddo girl impresses me with her iv.

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 10 months ago

she is amazing its not easy to play meet's role , the strength it posseses but ashi is nailing it

Posted: 10 months ago

Definitely Ashi puts a lot of effort in her portrayal of Meet Hooda but it looks effortless to us on screen. When she first came in the uniform, I did think of Kiran Bedi because she too is kind of short. And sports a short hairstyle. So its nice to know that Ashi takes inspiration from her for this role. 

Posted: 10 months ago

ok I haven’t seen this … but those who want to check this out 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb-Gv-2M86E/?utm_medium=copy_link

Posted: 10 months ago
Originally posted by Anjureads


Definitely Ashi puts a lot of effort in her portrayal of Meet Hooda but it looks effortless to us on screen. When she first came in the uniform, I did think of Kiran Bedi because she too is kind of short. And sports a short hairstyle. So its nice to know that Ashi takes inspiration from her for this role. 

 

by the way when Palak mentioned you have to comment on the article.. she meant on the article link and not here in this thread .. may be you both already did that too… in that case .. ignore me ..smiley17

Posted: 10 months ago
Originally posted by Jugnu21


 

by the way when Palak mentioned you have to comment on the article.. she meant on the article link and not here in this thread .. may be you both already did that too… in that case .. ignore me ..smiley17

Commented on the IF article. Yeh wala tho kahin aur ka hai. 

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by Anjureads


Commented on the IF article. Yeh wala tho kahin aur ka hai. 

 

oh ok .. she came live too .. a few days ago… show’s promotion is also kinda lagging nowadays…


Kiran Bedi Ashi Singh Meet 


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

6 Participants 44 Replies 1583Views

Topic started by Vickat_4evr

Last replied by Maluu

loader
loader
up-open TOP