This kiddo girl impresses me with her iv.

Posted: 1 years ago

she is amazing its not easy to play meet's role , the strength it posseses but ashi is nailing it

Definitely Ashi puts a lot of effort in her portrayal of Meet Hooda but it looks effortless to us on screen. When she first came in the uniform, I did think of Kiran Bedi because she too is kind of short. And sports a short hairstyle. So its nice to know that Ashi takes inspiration from her for this role. 

Originally posted by Anjureads

Definitely Ashi puts a lot of effort in her portrayal of Meet Hooda but it looks effortless to us on screen. When she first came in the uniform, I did think of Kiran Bedi because she too is kind of short. And sports a short hairstyle. So its nice to know that Ashi takes inspiration from her for this role. 

by the way when Palak mentioned you have to comment on the article.. she meant on the article link and not here in this thread .. may be you both already did that too… in that case .. ignore me ..😛

Originally posted by Jugnu21

by the way when Palak mentioned you have to comment on the article.. she meant on the article link and not here in this thread .. may be you both already did that too… in that case .. ignore me ..😛

Commented on the IF article. Yeh wala tho kahin aur ka hai. 

Originally posted by Anjureads

Commented on the IF article. Yeh wala tho kahin aur ka hai. 

oh ok .. she came live too .. a few days ago… show’s promotion is also kinda lagging nowadays…