Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

Cause as per her pov Ratnamala considers her a professional acquaintance.... But frankly it was weird cause Raj is quite close to her...

And vai wants to impress both mother and son.

She doesn't want RM to know about their equation it seems. Both have a similar lifestyle and RM doesn't approve of it, vai knows.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

And vai wants to impress both mother and son.

She doesn't want RM to know about their equation it seems. Both have a similar lifestyle and RM doesn't approve of it, vai knows.

Yes she will pretend to be sanskaari like kavu to impress RM.

Yes she will pretend to be sanskaari like kavu to impress RM.

I guess yes. She may take k's help to impress RM.

Saniya and sudarshan have started taunting kaveri over her frequent visits to mohite house and about Raj.

They know she's a threat to their evil plans of taking over the company and want to get her out.

Wait till they know RM's plan of making kaveri the DIL.

Akanksha is so useless 😆

Only saniya and sudarshan will execute the plans it seems.

Edited by DanceUntilWeDie - 1 years ago
anjs thumbnail

I don't like it when Vaidehi gets away with her lies... Waiting for Raj to know that Kavu wrote in the greeting cards and she only made vangyache bharit. Mainly cause Vaidehi spoiled the bharit kavu cooked next time.

By the way, Vaidehi also has some psychological issues... She was shown popping pills for it and also screamt at kavu without reason in the early episode.

I don't like it when Vaidehi gets away with her lies... Waiting for Raj to know that Kavu wrote in the greeting cards and she only made vangyache bharit. Mainly cause Vaidehi spoiled the bharit kavu cooked next time.

By the way, Vaidehi also has some psychological issues... She was shown popping pills for it and also screamt at kavu without reason in the early episode.

Vaidehi's lies are there. It should catch up sometime, maybe Raj or rm may ask her to cook bharit. They're not as serious and grave tho. Small white lies.

Pillpopping? When? I may have missed that episode.

anjs thumbnail

Vaidehi's lies are there. It should catch up sometime, maybe Raj or rm may ask her to cook bharit. They're not as serious and grave tho. Small white lies.

Pillpopping? When? I may have missed that episode.

I don't think they will catch it..... Raj will just fall for Kaveri and not even realize that Vaidehi holds a candle for him..... yesterday how easily he made her come just cause he wanted cigarette..... that makes me wonder why none of his male friends are visiting, or why couldn't he call them for the cigarettes ?

even though her lies are small, they are lies spoken without reason. It depends on individuals how they take it. I personally don't like such lies. for me lies are okay only if they are said to reduce or avoid harm to someone. Also in the episode where Kaveri lied about the tea preparation to save an employee, Ratnamala said that she doesn't like if anyone speaks lies no matter what the reason. So IMO she wont like it, esp the lies where Vaidehi is showing herself as traditional person knowing all rituals, which she clearly is not. That is like deceiving a person into believing you are someone else.

Though i like Raj-Kaveri pair despite all her annoying preaching but i also feel bad for Vaidehi cause she really care for him and is very supportive and eventually will just be heart broken....

Edited by anjs - 1 years ago

I don't think they will catch it..... Raj will just fall for Kaveri and not even realize that Vaidehi holds a candle for him..... yesterday how easily he made her come just cause he wanted cigarette..... that makes me wonder why none of his male friends are visiting, or why couldn't he call them for the cigarettes ?

even though her lies are small, they are lies spoken without reason. It depends on individuals how they take it. I personally don't like such lies. for me lies are okay only if they are said to reduce or avoid harm to someone. Also in the episode where Kaveri lied about the tea preparation to save an employee, Ratnamala said that she doesn't like if anyone speaks lies no matter what the reason. So IMO she wont like it, esp the lies where Vaidehi is showing herself as traditional person knowing all rituals, which she clearly is not. That is like deceiving a person into believing you are someone else.

Though i like Raj-Kaveri pair despite all her annoying preaching but i also feel bad for Vaidehi cause she really care for him and is very supportive and eventually will just be heart broken....

Even I'm surprised about Raj not having any friends outside his work. But he was always shown sans friends plus since a month he's only with vai and kaku. So maybe that's why he cannot think of anyone else.

anjs thumbnail

Even I'm surprised about Raj not having any friends outside his work. But he was always shown sans friends plus since a month he's only with vai and kaku. So maybe that's why he cannot think of anyone else.

but he runs a business with his friends, no ? they had even come for the vardhapan din celebrations.

but he runs a business with his friends, no ? they had even come for the vardhapan din celebrations.

He was alone I think.

anjs thumbnail

No I remember there were at least 3 people. One of them is his business partner, the same guy whom Ratnamala contacted to get Kaveri's house from.

Though i wonder why Raj went to the investor's meeting alone.