Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Vaidehi, for all her pretence to impress RM and Raj, never faked her true behaviour. She has good intentions so far. Everyone does silly things to impress their love. She's not coming in anyone's way nor is she after Raj's money AFAIK. 

I love that she was brave enough to give it back to Saniya's mum when she spoke crap about her and Raj.👏

Her white lies haven't harmed anyone.

She never meddled and put any substance in factory to spoil the reputation of mahercha chaha.

She never did a thing to harm mohite reputation by spreading fake stories about anyone, or her and Raj.

So, yes, that's not equating her with the bad guys of the show right?

And this thing about her reproductive organs being spoilt by drinking and smoking, i doubt writers even thought of it. She can always go for adoption or IVF. And we don't even KNOW if she wants a child in the first place. So let that be , i think. 

And this thing about making western civilization the bad guy, remember no civilization is perfect. Comparing, thinking us vs them, "we're older so we're Better ",, " billionaires follow us so our civilization is better" attitude won't take anyone anywhere.

The ones who change with changing times , will sustain in the long run.  Better have a good mix of western and something old school. Adaptability is the key.

That's what Ratnamala's philosophy is right? Though, she should also drop the old snakes from her life( Sudarshan, akanksha) and listen to her western vichar cha mulga Raj now hai na?

Satat parampara, sanskriti cha adaklela record vajavna real life made Kiti upyogi yeto aplya? 

Right from the toothpaste we use in the morning to the internet we use to rant on, they've all come from West. 

Aso, enough philosophy for the day i think. :)

Good night buddies

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

He ashech sanskriti che bara vajavtaat loke... Na ghar ka Naa ghaat ka paristhiti hote mag...

Baaki che uttar udya 

Aplya ghari bhandan hota, someone's questioning your character, you fight and leave the house angrily wth a fractured arm.

Ideally someone should say ok relax, it'll be good.

But no, kaveri only cares about the floor and Raj's shoes  

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Aplya ghari bhandan hota, someone's questioning your character, you fight and leave the house angrily wth a fractured arm.

Ideally someone should say ok relax, it'll be good.

But no, kaveri only cares about the floor and Raj's shoes  

LMAO...hich ka tichi sanskruti?

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

LMAO...hich ka tichi sanskruti?

Ho. The man who kind of stood by her when her character was questioned, instead of being nice to him, she's shouting at him, firing on all cylinders.

That's her sanskruti.

She gets more unlikeable with each episode.

I wonder if the kannada female lead is also like this 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Ho. The man who kind of stood by her when her character was questioned, instead of being nice to him, she's shouting at him, firing on all cylinders.

That's her sanskruti.

She gets more unlikeable with each episode.

I wonder if the kannada female lead is also like this 

writers doing her bad 🥺

Saniya is looking like an ethereal goddess in mangalagaur episode 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Saniya is looking like an ethereal goddess in mangalagaur episode 

post pic 😳

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail