Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rubabbb

This urfi girl gave her own touch to a simple shalwar suit for holi it was so tacky n back omg🤢

Yes i saw.. and it is Holi, if you get water on the dress then dress is next to nothing ðŸ˜µ

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

See Farah cleared what she want to say in her below comments. Urvi dressing need to improve if she want to look like diva. 

The start of the conversation defo looking like showing urvi down. Just like how Kat made statement on Jhanvi..

Later as damage control or felt that their comment was take in wrong sense they gave explanation which made sense... Just like how Kat justification is jhanvi clothes may tear while doing gym and it may result in wardrobe malfunction. Here Farah gave tips to Urvi. So it is on Urvi and Jhanvi how they take it at the end...

PS: nothing against Kat.. just comparing two similar comments .. that's all..

Yeah I understand. I've seen many of her pics and her dresses are quite wtf type ðŸ˜†

But then i have seen weirder stuff on catwalks ðŸ˜†

She's just experimenting and trying to develop her own style even if it's very risque or even vulgar for many. She definitely has gained a lot of attention (even if negative) for her dresses. Plus she got a lot of hate from her own community for her dressing but still she stood her ground and I liked that.

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: juba

Is this the same lady who said why the hell do poor ppl sleep on streets regarding Salman's hit n run case.

yep, its her...Suzzane n zayed's sister

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ok don’t know much about both parties but why this farah fashion police - wanted to baanto her gyan to urfi on social media ?? ðŸ˜•

beena_jon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Ok don’t know much about both parties but why this farah fashion police - wanted to baanto her gyan to urfi on social media ?? ðŸ˜•

may  b coz farah is a fashion designer, so she thinks she knows it all abt fashion😎

beena_jon thumbnail

Rakhi said, "Har insaan ko khud decide karne ka haq hona chahiye ki woh kya pehen na chahta hai. Big celebs wear two-piece swimsuits and sit on the beaches. Why it can't be Urfi's choice if she wants to flaunt her body?"

Rakhi continued, "It should entirely be my choice if I want to reveal. If I have a body, I shall flaunt it. If don't have it, I shall still flaunt it. I can't wear what Urfi wears and stand outside on the road. I can wear ultra-glamorous clothes in songs and scenes. But as I said, it is an individual's private matter."

Rakhi further said, "Urfi is getting publicity by her attires; she has now started getting work in the form of ads; she has talent. Plus, she is carrying off her outfits very well. Yes, her PR is good, but that's okay. She hasn't got work in Bollywood yet, but hats off to her; she designs her own clothes in the night and gives those cuts herself. And wait, think of it, even from the other side, doesn't the media lap up Urfi's pictures and videos? They post those and people see them, consequently their viewership seems to increase. So why target Urfi, and Urfi alone?"

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's one thing to say someone's outfits are ugly and another to say they should be "reprimanded" ðŸ¤”

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Do I look Urfi’s clothing style? No. Does it make it OK for me to publicly humiliate her on her Insta post under the garb of friendly advice? Also no. Urfi had a point that if Farah was truly concerned, she could have dropped her a friendly DM. Her publicly posting like that is just downright insulting.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Kitny farigh hain yeh ðŸ¤ª

Just to come in news they are writing long essays. 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Farah needs to stay the fcuk in her lane. Whoever this Urfi girl is, she has every right to wearever what she wants. This is just Farah’s elitist attitude speaking. Would she say the same to Jhanvi constantly thrusting her boobs and butt out for the cameras? GTFOH